Part 2 of Hillary rigging and cheating ..Undercover video

The fraud by this corrupt, criminal, monster Clinton is worse than I thought...worse than anybody imagined.

I have never, ever seen anything like this.

It's disgusting and disturbing....and more than that... what will Americans do to stop it?

The fraud by this corrupt, criminal, monster Clinton is worse than I thought...worse than anybody imagined.

It's disgusting and disturbing....and more than that... what will Americans do to stop it?

To stop it, America will not vote the disgustingly corrupt warmonger to the white house.

To stop it, America will not vote the disgustingly corrupt warmonger to the white house.

I agree with you Norman

but

Will these vote too?? :crybaby:

This woman will do anything to win.. ANYTHING
. I've been saying this also for years now, because it's true, and what is sad is that the Democrats have pushed a false narrative that is based upon this idea of a never ending black condition in this country (an exploited one being blamed on whites forever), in which is a mostly false narrative that has been used as a weapon & a firewall by the Dems over the years to no end in sight, and yet to the detriment of many blacks sadly enough is what has been being seen over the years in it.

The dems have done this in order to put their corruption into the highest of places now. I feel sorry for many blacks who felt like they had to be a part of the corruption and false narrative in order to succeed in life. There is no fighting this kind of corruption, so focusing on exactly the things that will help working class Americans to get back the dream is the only way foward. Not doing this will end this thing, and put the power back into these evil Demon-crats hands once again or worse again and again.

Forum List

Back