Partisan

The headline for Lynch heralded her race, the one for Rice did not. How hard is that to udnerstand?
Here is the Washington Post headline for Lynch's confirmation:
Loretta Lynch confirmed by Senate as attorney general

Are you guys seeing things?
By Erica Werner | AP April 23 at 6:26 PM
WASHINGTON — Loretta Lynch won confirmation as the nation’s first black female attorney general Thursday from a Senate that forced her to wait more than five months for the title and remained divided to the end

Loretta Lynch wins confirmation as attorney general - The Washington Post

I said all that in my OP. You might want to read the links I give you from now on. They clearly state that it is the continuing headline on page 7 that talks about how she's the first black woman.

You really do come off poorly to intelligent readers

I said all that in my OP. You might want to read the links I give you from now on. They clearly state that it is the continuing headline on page 7 that talks about how she's the first black woman.

Rabbi said, "The headline for Lynch heralded her race". Why did you excise that part which I was addressing? Hmmm...

Dishonesty. Again.

And I already showed how WaPo described Rice as the first black female secretary of state!

So WaPo said Rice was the first black female SecState and said Lynch is the first black female AG.

What was the point of this topic again?

What the Washington Post wrote for a headline, "Loretta Lynch confirmed by Senate as attorney general."

What Rabbi saw, "AWESOME FIRST BLACK FEMALE AG LORETTA LYNCH DOUBLEPLUSGOOD!!!"

The headline for Lynch heralded her race, the one for Rice did not. How hard is that to udnerstand?

WASHINGTON — Loretta Lynch won confirmation as the nation’s first black female attorney general Thursday from a Senate that forced her to wait more than five months for the title and remained divided to the end

The horror!!!! :eek:

:rofl:

And so the headline does not herald her race, right?

Nor did Rice's, right?

The Washington Post said Rice was the first black female Secretary of State, right?

The Washington Post said Lynch was the first black female AG, right?

Nor did Rice's, right?

The Washington Post said Rice was the first black female Secretary of State, right?

What was the point of this topic again

for RW's to have their asses handed to them, what else?

Rabbi said, "The headline for Lynch heralded her race". Why did you excise that part which I was addressing? Hmmm...

Dishonesty. Again.

And I already showed how WaPo described Rice as the first black female secretary of state!

So WaPo said Rice was the first black female SecState and said Lynch is the first black female AG.

I already showed you are a lying dishonest scumbag. The mention of Rice came waaay down in the story. The mentoon of Lynch was in the lead.
You fail.

I already showed you are a lying dishonest scumbag. The mention of Rice came waaay down in the story. The mentoon of Lynch was in the lead.
You fail.

Textbook moving of the goalposts! :badgrin:

You plainly said, ""The headline for Lynch heralded her race".

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Nor did Rice's, right?

The point was obviously over your head.

Forum List

Back