Parts of Georgia Grand Jury's Trump Report Released.

If it was under oath you have to assume it was truth
And if a grand jury swears under oath that someone perjured themselves, then you have assume that's the truth.

Right?

Whoops.

I wonder why Trump won't answer questions under oath?

If it was under oath you have to assume it was truth.
Unless you have something to the contrary, where obviously they didn't. :eusa_whistle:
I saw a Jawja DA or AG saying that 'there may be evidence of criminal intent'.

Sounds quite Muellerish commenting on obstruction of justice.

Not really speculating. I am willing to come back to you.

A majority of the Grand Jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it. The Grand jury recommends that the District Attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling.
Your quoted post is exactly that, speculation, not fact. Oh, I got it, you can't tell the difference.

Your quoted post is exactly that, speculation, not fact. Oh, I got it, you can't tell the difference.
I suggest that you read the entire string. The question was. Did the Grand Jury recommend charges? Claiming I was speculating that the Grand Jury is. The Grand jury believes perjury was committed and recommends charges were the evidence is compelling. That is not speculation. So yes I do know the difference.

It's me directly answering a question. If the question would have been. Is the prosecutor going to charge? You might have a point.But the question is about the recommendation of the Grand Jury.

Sure you have a right to "object" to votes and elections.
And then once you are shown indisputable PROOF that your objections are unfounded then you have a RESPONSIBILITY as a citizen to STFU about it all and just accept the election results.
Dominian still refuses to release all information. What are they hiding?

Oh? What flaws did they find?
So weird how democrats are more outraged at trump objecting to an election, but give absolutely no crap about the sovereignty of this country getting invaded for the past 3 years lol an invasion democrats are assisting with. Then saying classified information is important but allowing an invasion is a ok lol so weird

So weird how democrats are more outraged at trump objecting to an election, but give absolutely no crap about the sovereignty of this country getting invaded for the past 3 years lol an invasion democrats are assisting with. Then saying classified information is important but allowing an invasion is a ok lol so weird

Try answering the question... what "flaws" did they find? Post a link...

Forum List

Back