Parts of Georgia Grand Jury's Trump Report Released.

I see your judicial bias. So sad you can’t be blind

Huh? What bias? Lindell literally offered a $5 million dollar bounty to any symposium attendee who could show his claims were flawed -- and then refused to pay up when someone did.

How is that me being biased? It's literally what happened.

You can not make this shit up.

This

Turned into this in the space of 5 minutes.

So, if google is hiding it you must have information to share that Google doesn't. Please give me specifics on what information Mike Lindell is requesting and Dominion is refusing to share.
Watch Steve bannon today at 10 am eastern

Huh? What bias? Lindell literally offered a $5 million dollar bounty to any symposium attendee who could show his claims were flawed -- and then refused to pay up when someone did.

How is that me being biased? It's literally what happened.
Being a bias weirdo doesn’t mean your views are true lol trump won

There is absolutely no doubt trump won, so I just report what I hear these guys saying on Steve bannons #1 podcast. I’m not playing the game. We all know trump won

LOLOL

Yeah, and some people really know the Earth is flat... and others know Obama was born in Kenya... and others know 9/11 was an inside job.

Does being a deranged conspiracy nut really work for you?

That's not how this works. You make a claim. You support that claim. As I said I'm trying to give you an honest chance to make a point, so I can give you a considered reply.
You will get the information there

LOLOL

Yeah, and some people really know the Earth is flat... and others know Obama was born in Kenya... and others know 9/11 was an inside job.

Does being a deranged conspiracy nut really work for you?
should of had a legitimate vote tally, show up with an ID next time. If you want to be a legitimate president

LOL

So you admit you can't prove your bullshit because you don't have access to it.

Yet you still believe what you can't see anyway. :cuckoo:
There’s no reason for me to dig deep into this we all know Trump won lol it would be a waste of time. I listen to the experts on Steve bannons show war room

You will get the information there
Again no. The problem you have here is that by continuously refusing to give me some basic information you are telling me that a. you don't have that information, or b. know that your information wouldn't withstand any actual scrutiny. There is no other reason why you would refuse to answer questions that are central to your claims. It makes you dishonest.

That's not how this works. You make a claim. You support that claim. I'm trying to give you an honest chance to make a point, so I can give you a considered reply.

That's not possible with this troll who clearly has no evidence of fraud to share. Making shit up is obviously all he has.

Again no. The problem you have here is that by continuously refusing to give me some basic information you are telling me that a. you don't have that information, or b. know that your information wouldn't withstand any actual scrutiny. There is no other reason why you would refuse to answer questions that are central to your claims. It makes you dishonest.
We have video of democrats stuffing the ballot boxes lol

Forum List

Back