Parts of Georgia Grand Jury's Trump Report Released.

Annnnndddddddd so they trusted a mules word.. lol unless the cop knew the exact ballots dropped, then opened up the box sitting on a side walk lol then was miraculously able to find the exact ones dropped by the person, opened up, which is illegal, then I might just listen to your werid excuse lol

You're beyond deranged. Now you prove you don't even understand how the law works. Are you even American?

Police need evidence of a crime. Dropping off ballots for family members is legal in those states. If police have no evidence they didn't drop off ballots for family members, they can't charge them with a crime.

You're beyond deranged. Now you prove you don't even understand how the law works. Are you even American?

Police need evidence of a crime. Dropping off ballots for family members is legal in those states. If police have no evidence they didn't drop off ballots for family members, they can't charge them with a crime.
Lol police don’t know who’s ballots were dropped. Again show me the video of the cops opening the box, and contacting everyone in that box to prove they are legit. I’ll be waiting

Lol police don’t know who’s ballots were dropped. Again show me the video of the cops opening the box, and contacting everyone in that box to prove they are legit. I’ll be waiting

Exactly how retarded are you? Seems very much. Now you're showing you have absolutely no proof any of those people committed a crime. :lmao:

Because the invasion is killing Americans, democrat over regulations are killing Americans, democrats control on education is killing Americans.. god bless the great trump

You mean like the regulation Trump ended which led to trainageddon in Ohio? Look at how many people Trump killed there. Think they're bowing down to Trump like you are?

You mean like the regulation Trump ended which led to trainageddon in Ohio? Look at how many people Trump killed there. Think they're bowing down to Trump like you are?
No regulations stopping millions of ordinary Americans to work like we used to. The train had nothing to do with trump

No regulations stopping millions of ordinary Americans to work like we used to. The train had nothing to do with trump

That train had everything to do with Trump. He removed regulations that allowed that disaster to occur.

Ballot mules silly

The movie failed to prove it's claims. They literally claimed 54,000 "mules" deposited multiple ballots into multiple drop boxes and claimed to be in possession of 4 million minutes of video and claimed they could find anyone on video based on their cell phone ping -- but then was unable to produce video of anybody dropping off ballots more than once.

Out of 54,000 "mules."

With 4 million minutes (7.6 years) of video.

$2 million worth of cellphone geolocation data

Not one "mule" caught on video.

bd100d1eaece4624560ba1a8d7da937d.jpg

Forum List

Back