Parts of Georgia Grand Jury's Trump Report Released.

There’s no reason for me to dig deep into this we all know Trump won lol it would be a waste of time. I listen to the experts on Steve bannons show war room

Why do you assume everyone else shares in your delusions? Trump lost. He lost because he's a loser.

We have video of democrats stuffing the ballot boxes lol
Not relevant (also not true). What you are doing is putting up what is called a red herring. You are bringing something up that is unrelated, so you don't have to actually argue what is being asked.

So again. What information has Mike Lindell requested that Dominion is unwilling to share?

They did so legally. Police investigated and determined they dropped off ballots for family members. Legal in those states.
The police know the names of the people on the ballots they open them up ? That would be a chain of custody issue, which would legally disqualify those ballots lol

Well now we have the first ever illegitimate president lol enjoy

LOL

I do enjoy. Not only did the guy I voted for win, I get the added pleasure of watching Trumpsters meltdown over hallucinations that Trump won. It's a two-fer.

tenor.gif

LOL

I do enjoy. Not only did the guy I voted for win, I get the added pleasure of watching Trumpsters meltdown over hallucinations that Trump won. It's a two-fer.

tenor.gif
Lol you have no idea how much joy I have in watching everything trump say would happen, happen lol

The police know the names of the people on the ballots they open them up ? That would be a chain of custody issue, which would legally disqualify those ballots lol

No, they know who dropped off multiple ballots and questioned them.

We all saw what we needed to see democrats cheating

LOLOL

Now you're hallucinating the people shown in 2000 Mules were Democrats. Did they have bumper stickers on their cars?

Doesn't matter anyway since the movie utterly failed to show what they did was against the law.

:itsok:

No, they know who dropped off multiple ballots and questioned them.
Annnnndddddddd so they trusted a mules word.. lol unless the cop knew the exact ballots dropped, then opened up the box sitting on a side walk lol then was miraculously able to find the exact ones dropped by the person, opened up, which is illegal, then I might just listen to your werid excuse lol

Forum List

Back