Parts of Georgia Grand Jury's Trump Report Released.

So weird how democrats are more outraged at trump objecting to an election, but give absolutely no crap about the sovereignty of this country getting invaded for the past 3 years lol an invasion democrats are assisting with. Then saying classified information is important but allowing an invasion is a ok lol so weird
Your first error lies in your misunderstanding of the actual situation on the US-Mexico border.
It's pretty obvious you've swallowed a lot of innacurate, rightwing whacko misinformation.

Your first error lies in your misunderstanding of the actual situation on the US-Mexico border.
It's pretty obvious you've swallowed a lot of innacurate, rightwing whacko misinformation.
Born and raised in a major urban area, I know more about refugees in illegals then you will know anything about.. Americans are dying because of this disgusting culture that has been in our country schools in our neighborhood in our work place

Yes for 15 days lol then dr. Fauci said stay home mask up don’t leave your house don’t go to work

No, lying con. Trump then extended his recommendations for another month.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

No, lying con. Trump then extended his recommendations for another month.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Yea he was told dr. Fauci was an expert lol .. that turned out to be wrong lol

Yea he was told dr. Fauci was an expert lol .. that turned out to be wrong lol

And Fauci still wasn't the president. You never hold Trump accountable, do ya, con? For anything. Not even the words that come out of his own mouth.

And Fauci still wasn't the president. You never hold Trump accountable, do ya, con? For anything. Not even the words that come out of his own mouth.
Your corporate media lefties , stuck a camera and microphone in trumps face every day, telling him to tell people to wear a mask or they’re gonna die lol

They are telling American voters trump is killing them if they don’t shelter in place and mask up lol they were creating a lynch mob. They wanted him couped

I suggest that you read the entire string. The question was. Did the Grand Jury recommend charges? Claiming I was speculating that the Grand Jury is. The Grand jury believes perjury was committed and recommends charges were the evidence is compelling. That is not speculation. So yes I do know the difference.

It's me directly answering a question. If the question would have been. Is the prosecutor going to charge? You might have a point.But the question is about the recommendation of the Grand Jury.

A majority of the Grand Jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it.
The Grand jury recommends that the District Attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling.
So they are 'speculating' that perjury 'could' have been committed.

Your corporate media lefties , stuck a camera and microphone in trumps face every day, telling him to tell people to wear a mask or they’re gonna die lol

They are telling American voters trump is killing them if they don’t shelter in place and mask up lol they were creating a lynch mob. They wanted him couped

So your answer is, "no fucking way!"

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.
thumbsup.gif

So they are 'speculating' that perjury 'could' have been committed.

They're also saying there are multiple charges recommended, not just perjury, and that the list of names is NOT "short."

So your answer is, "no fucking way!"

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.
thumbsup.gif
It’s a pretty clear Democrats are the ones that destroy America the last year and a half of Donald Trump’s presidency.. I hope it was worth it

From listening to and taking His advisors advice on many different issues?

That's what advisors do, advise.

They're also saying there are multiple charges recommended, not just perjury, and that the list of names is NOT "short."
If people are charged.......Like I said earlier, some DA or AG said something to the effect 'that there may be criminal intent'

Meet Emily Kohrs......:auiqs.jpg:

From listening to and taking His advisors advice on many different issues?

That's what advisors do, advise.

That's the president's job. They don't get to blame their advisors when things don't turn out well. For example, it's Bush's fault we went into Iraq to look for WMD that weren't there. Bush didn't blame his advisors for the information he received.

If people are charged.......Like I said earlier, some DA or AG said something to the effect 'that there may be criminal intent'

Meet Emily Kohrs......:auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't matter what a DA or AG says. What matters for anyone who gets indicted is what happens in court.

Forum List

Back