Parts of UK to be hotter than Ibiza next week as lockdown rules on social mixing eased

i still prefer Ibiza, my friends!

This happens a lot these days as a result of climate change. There is a vineyard down the road from us.

I blame the Romans, bloody foreigners, what have the Romans ever done for us?!

This happens a lot these days as a result of climate change. There is a vineyard down the road from us.

Wroxeter vinyard is just down the road from us. The remains of the old roman camp are still there. Must have been warmer in those days which proves climate change is a hoax.

Wroxeter vinyard is just down the road from us. The remains of the old roman camp are still there. Must have been warmer in those days which proves climate change is a hoax.

Just looks at their website, that's the problem with British wines, they're far to expensive for what you get. We're better off buying French, or Spanish, or Italian...oh wait...we can't do that any more. Just have to wait for the Suez canal traffic to get our wines from Australia.

There were plenty of vineyards in England at Medieval Climate Optimum.

There were plenty of vineyards in England at Medieval Climate Optimum.

They are far too expensive for day to day drinking and I do wonder what the point of it is. You can get something decent for the price they charge.

Just looks at their website, that's the problem with British wines, they're far to expensive for what you get. We're better off buying French, or Spanish, or Italian...oh wait...we can't do that any more. Just have to wait for the Suez canal traffic to get our wines from Australia.

The future is grim indeed.

May be. But definitely not for long. I mean, that with your new strategy you hardly have good chances to have any future.
----------
"There is no question that China will pose a great challenge to an open society such as ours, but we also work with China where that is consistent with our values and interests including building a strong and positive economic relationship and in addressing climate change," Johnson said.
--------

May be. But definitely not for long. I mean, that with your new strategy you hardly have good chances to have any future.
----------
"There is no question that China will pose a great challenge to an open society such as ours, but we also work with China where that is consistent with our values and interests including building a strong and positive economic relationship and in addressing climate change," Johnson said.
--------

There is no future under a conservative government.

----------
--------

There is no future under a conservative government.

Especially one that breaks international treaties on a whim, lies consistantly and is completely incompetent.

Forum List

Back