🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Party Bosses and Democratic Machine to Deliver Michigan for Biden

The DNC hand picked Biden over two years ago. Bernie people might not like it but the fix was in against him.
Biden takes big lead over Sanders in Michigan: poll

That is what your masters are telling you to say. If Biden wins Michigan, it will because suburban voters especially women who were Republicans before Trump will turn out to vote for Biden. Sanders has a very small base fro0m which to draw upon. It has nothing to do with the DNC.

The DNC hand picked Biden over two years ago. Bernie people might not like it but the fix was in against him.
The people vote is what’s gotten Biden to where he’s at. Why are you pushing this “fix” narrative? You know that’s exactly what Russia’s been trying to do right? Sew discord and doubt in our elections. You should be better than that

Democratic Party will nominate the criminal Biden because they are willing to do whatever it takes, along with liberal media propaganda, to prevent DJT from being re-elected But the working class people will stand with OUR President.

The criminal is Donald Trump. Suburban voters especially women will bury Trump in November.

Michigan is up for grabs....should help make this election really fun to watch.
Nope. Democratic machine will deliver for Biden. Why I left the Democratic Party and support our President. He took on the machine in Republican Party and beat their asses. I got tired of Democratic lip service to the issues of working people and not doing a fucking thing once they went back to Washington D.C., lying sonsabitches like Bill Clinton and Joe Biden.

Moderate voters will deliver for Biden. Trump is the biggest sonofabitch liar there is.

Democratic Party will nominate the criminal Biden because they are willing to do whatever it takes, along with liberal media propaganda, to prevent DJT from being re-elected But the working class people will stand with OUR President.

That's pretty funny considering Rump couldn't win even half the vote in Michigan in the general.
Or in Pennsylvania, or in Wisconsin.

Do they think we actually care what they think?

Nape. I think they's talking to themselves. It's what the dishonest do to assuage their insecurities.
Didn't Trump win Michigan , Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin? Was he supposed to? Yep, he will win them again. Biden too busy sucking black ass.

Michigan and Pennsylvania are already gone. A strong black vote and a strong suburban vote will be the end of Trump.

The truly amazing thing- Liberals/Democrats whined like live pigs on a spit when Hellary lost the election.They called it illegitimate because she won the popular vote, but somehow they are ok employing a similar system to pick a nominee. Why don’t democrats move to a popular vote to select their candidate? Because the DNC can’t let the hordes of unwashed have a voice in the process. They are the most hypocritical people on earth.

Actually almost all the states that have run primaries --- I think the sole exception is Maine --- let any voter vote in the primaries. I did it. Most primaries are "open". You don't need no steenking party affiliation.

Now the RNC on the other hand has been cancelling primaries altogether. They have more challengers at this point than the Democrats have, but the people won't get to vote at all in Kansas, South Carolina, Hawaii, couple of others. Same open primaries but you can't vote if they cancel the election. Aren't cancelled elections wonderful? Member when we cancelled the election in a place called Vietnam, because if we let it happen Ho would have won?

You mixing issues here, but I’m not sure why.

I agree that there is absolutely no need to be affiliated with a party. I haven’t been a Republican for over a decade, and as a unaffiliated voter I voted for Bernie in the primary. Only because I think he would be an easier opponent for Trump.

With regard to the Republicans cancellation of primaries- You’re being petty and absurd. None of the other Republican candidates are viable. In fact, I looked at the list on the ballot in my state and only recognized one name. The map below shows the 2012 Democrats primary results. Guess what, nearly a third of the states either didn’t bother holding primaries or failed to report the results. Please direct me to your post whining about democrats not holding primaries then. And yes, there were plenty of other candidates. In fact a guy in prison got 40% of the vote in West Virginia. Now stop with the nonsense.

upload_2020-3-10_17-28-42.png

The truly amazing thing- Liberals/Democrats whined like live pigs on a spit when Hellary lost the election.They called it illegitimate because she won the popular vote, but somehow they are ok employing a similar system to pick a nominee. Why don’t democrats move to a popular vote to select their candidate? Because the DNC can’t let the hordes of unwashed have a voice in the process. They are the most hypocritical people on earth.

Actually almost all the states that have run primaries --- I think the sole exception is Maine --- let any voter vote in the primaries. I did it. Most primaries are "open". You don't need no steenking party affiliation.

Now the RNC on the other hand has been cancelling primaries altogether. They have more challengers at this point than the Democrats have, but the people won't get to vote at all in Kansas, South Carolina, Hawaii, couple of others. Same open primaries but you can't vote if they cancel the election. Aren't cancelled elections wonderful? Member when we cancelled the election in a place called Vietnam, because if we let it happen Ho would have won?

I agree that there is absolutely no need to be affiliated with a party. I haven’t been a Republican for over a decade, and as a unaffiliated voter I voted for Bernie in the primary. Only because I think he would be an easier opponent for Trump.

With regard to the Republicans cancellation of primaries- You’re being petty and absurd. None of the other Republican candidates are viable. In fact, I looked at the list on the ballot in my state and only recognized one name. The map below shows the 2012 Democrats primary results. Guess what, nearly a third of the states either didn’t bother holding primaries or failed to report the results. Please direct me to your post whining about democrats not holding primaries then. And yes, there were plenty of other candidates. In fact a guy in prison got 40% of the vote in West Virginia. Now stop with the nonsense.

View attachment 311568
Machine has picked "Crazy Joe" as its nominee.

View attachment 311568

BULLSHIT.

Rump's challengers in the Republican primaries ---- where they still exist --- are at the least Bill Weld, Joe Walsh and Mark Sanford, ALL of whom are nationally prominent Republicans. Fatter o' mact I posted a thread featuring a debate with those three a while back. The debate the RNC doesn't want us to see.

In contrast, the last time an incumbent was running for re-election, the choices on the Democratic ballot, if you wanted one, were "Barack O'bama" and "Uncommitted". Of course the same ballot had Senators, Congresscritters, local offices etc so that would be the only reason to vote there, but reason enough --- this bullshit about "well we're gonna nominate Rump anyway so why bother" also takes those other offices out, so that argument is disingenuous.

Tell me more about this "nonsense" nonsense.

The original point above was that the quoted poster (oh wait that was you) implied that "Democrats are choosing" this or that, and that's just bullshit. That's why I pointed out that open primaries are just that -- open to anybody, not just Democrats YOU YOURSELF just got done saying you used it that way. So go get some mustard, because I just twisted you into a pretzel.

Last edited:
There is a coalition happening within the Democratic party that I haven't seen since 2008. Though this one is not based on a single charismatic personality or any particular political issue.

View attachment 311568

BULLSHIT.

Rump's challengers in the Republican primaries ---- where they still exist --- are at the least Bill Weld, Joe Walsh and Mark Sanford, ALL of whom are nationally prominent Republicans. Fatter o' mact I posted a thread featuring a debate with those three a while back. The debate the RNC doesn't want us to see.

In contrast, the last time an incumbent was running for re-election, the choices on the Democratic ballot, if you wanted one, were "Barack O'bama" and "Uncommitted". Of course the same ballot had Senators, Congresscritters, local offices etc so that would be the only reason to vote there, but reason enough --- this bullshit about "well we're gonna nominate Rump anyway so why bother" also takes those other offices out, so that argument is disingenuous.

The original point above was that the quoted poster (oh wait that was you) implied that "Democrats are choosing" this or that, and that's just bullshit. That's why I pointed out that open primaries are just that -- open to anybody, not just Democrats YOU YOURSELF just got done saying you used it that way. So go get some mustard, because I just twisted you into a pretzel.
Get your facts straight fool. Some of those primaries are NOT open to anybody. In my state you vote in the primary of your party affiliation. Only unaffiliated voters have a choice of which primary they vote.

Post #31

Bernie people might not like it but the fix was in against him.

Did Putin tell you to say that?

The so-called Party bosses kicked Republicans out of Lansing Michigan.

It’s more a case that Michigan voters realize, thanks to idiot TrumpO, that Republicans suck and do nothing for working class people and poison their drinking water.

Trump sucks and college educated women and. Minorities know it

upload_2020-3-11_1-12-28.jpeg

Women help Democrats take back key offices in Michigan
View attachment 311633
Nov 7, 2018 · Michigan Democrats seized power in state government again after a long drought and flipped two prized congressional seats thanks to a slate of female candidates who drew strong support from women voters. Gretchen Whitmer's comfortable win over Republican Bill Schuette in Tuesday's ...
So Putin propaganda and meddling won’t strike again. You are on a fools errand, a useful idiot indeed.

Last edited:

View attachment 311568

BULLSHIT.

Get your facts straight fool. Some of those primaries are NOT open to anybody. In my state you vote in the primary of your party affiliation. Only unaffiliated voters have a choice of which primary they vote.

MOST states, including every one through "Stupor Tuesday" except Maine --- were and are open primaries. If it was even only ONE state it would disprove your claim that "Democrats are voting for X,Y, Z" because it's BY DEFINITION NOT LIMITED TO DEMOCRATS. AT ALL :banghead:

Moreover, since you've just identified yourself as a resident of a state without such an open primary AND you've already admitted to voting in that state's Democratic primary for purposes of sabotage, then you're by definition either unaffiliated or pretending to be a Democrat. And you've also demonstrated how completely meaningless the original claim was.

So there ya go, hot pretzel-on-pretzel action.

View attachment 311568

BULLSHIT.

MOST states, including every one through "Stupor Tuesday" except Maine --- were and are open primaries. If it was even only ONE state it would disprove your claim that "Democrats are voting for X,Y, Z" because it's BY DEFINITION NOT LIMITED TO DEMOCRATS. AT ALL :banghead:

Moreover, since you've just identified yourself as a resident of a state without such an open primary AND you've already admitted to voting in that state's Democratic primary for purposes of sabotage, then you're by definition either unaffiliated or pretending to be a Democrat. And you've also demonstrated how completely meaningless the original claim was.

So there ya go, hot pretzel-on-pretzel action.

Just because you say something with confidence doesn’t make it true. Check your facts before posting or you’ll be made to look like a POGO.

More states have either closed or modified primaries than have open primaries.
States where you have to register as a Democrat to vote in the primaries:
5e4580522dae5c44d469ff0a

Forum List

Back