Pasta firm Barilla boycotted over 'classic family' remarks

Well good for him for standing up to the kooks

seriously, 3.8% of the pop is gay, bi, trans. It aint gunna hurt the bottom line.

Ya think? This boycott will move to the US and MO is within 3-6 months my local supermarket won't be carrying Barilla any more.

They're dead.

I got that info for gaylife.com

They had to add them all together to get to 3.8.

Barrillo will be making money long after we are gone

Barilla pasta is tasty, tasty eats!

On a scale of 1-5, Barilla is about a 2. They sell a lot of pasta because it's cheap. Most dried boxed pasta is in the 1-2 range. You can get fresh pasta in the deli section that may go to 4. If you want 5, make it at home or go to a good Italian restaurant who make it fresh daily.

The West is sick :eusa_eh:

Barilla's president says they will not feature gay families in their adds: Coverage by major mainstream media.

A family in Nebraska is destroyed by gang violence: Coverage by local media only.
Sheriff: Andrea Kruger's death appears to be 'random' act of violence - Omaha.com
Erica Jenkins charged with murder; uncle's role detailed in slaying of Andrea Kruger - Omaha.com

By the way, the alleged advocates for freedom and equality who call for a boycott, couldn't care less about the 8,000 people working for Barilla.

I wonder how the massive boycott is going? Should be big news by now...

I wonder how the massive boycott is going? Should be big news by now...

Well, there's over a hundred news articles on it in the last 5 days or so...including all the major news services.

https://www.google.com/#psj=1&q=barilla&start=0&tbs=qdr:w

Guido is already backtracking...expect an ad compaign featuring homo couples in the near future plus millions of dollars in donations to pro gay causes.

He should have just kept this pie hole shut.

Seriously, how hard would it have been to say "Hmm, we haven't considered a gay couple in Barillo ads but it may be something we should look into!"

That's what a smart CEO would do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back