Pastafarian woman gets to wear strainer on head in license photo

image.jpeg

skye, no one cares about this kind of shit.
I post because I care
No, you don't. You're just an idiot liberal who was told that Christianity is bad, and you believed it.

What are you babbling ...The Flying Spagehtti is not Christian.

And I AM conservative
Then fucking start acting like a conservative.

By forsaking one's sense of humor? Lighten up.

Noodly appendage funny

but

sin not funny:popcorn:

May You Be Touched By His Noodly Appendage! lol

As long as it's the real thing and not ................................ an impasta.

Say, if some guy takes a liking to that photo she could end up ... Prego.

rimshot.gif

I post because I care
No, you don't. You're just an idiot liberal who was told that Christianity is bad, and you believed it.

And I AM conservative

Noodly appendage funny

but

I can find humor in everything. Laughter helps keep us sane in the darkest of times.

He'll Take Care Of You

Gina had just got married and being a traditional Italian, she was still a virgin. So, on her wedding night, staying at her mother's house, she was nervous. But her mother reassured her. "Don't worry, Gina. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take care of you."

So up she went. When she got upstairs, Tony took off his shirt and exposed his hairy chest. Gina ran downstairs to her mother and says, "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a big hairy chest." "Don't worry, Gina," says the mother," all good men have hairy chests. Go upstairs. He'll take good care of you."

So, up she went again. When she got up in the bedroom, Tony took off his pants exposing his hairy legs. Again, Gina ran downstairs to her mother. "Mama, Mama, Tony took off his pants and he's got hairy legs!" "Don't worry. All good men have hairy legs. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take good care of you."

So up she went again. When she got up there, Tony took off his socks and on his left foot he was missing three toes. When Gina saw this, she ran downstairs. "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a foot and a half!"

"Stay here and stir the pasta," says the mother. "This is a job for Mama!

And I AM conservative

Noodly appendage funny

but

I can find humor in everything. Laughter helps keep us sane in the darkest of times.

In these somber times....we need to let some steam out....otherwise it gets too much for all of us.

"Pastafarian minister Christopher Schaeffer is sworn into New York Town Council

Pastafarian minister Christopher Schaeffer was sworn into the Pomfret New York Town Council this week with a colander on his head throughout the ceremony to represent his unique religious beliefs.

Mr Schaeffer, a minister for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) took his oath of office before the board's recreational meeting on Thursday afternoon."

Pastafarian minister Christopher Schaeffer is sworn into New York Town

Christopher-Schaefferv2.jpg

omg ^^^^ what can one say.... really what?

is that California?

is it?

"Pastafarian minister Christopher Schaeffer is sworn into New York Town Council

Pastafarian minister Christopher Schaeffer was sworn into the Pomfret New York Town Council this week with a colander on his head throughout the ceremony to represent his unique religious beliefs.

Mr Schaeffer, a minister for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) took his oath of office before the board's recreational meeting on Thursday afternoon."

Pastafarian minister Christopher Schaeffer is sworn into New York Town

Christopher-Schaefferv2.jpg

I love the way the pictures on the wall are looking at the guy. Especially Nikita Kruschev there. And the judge/clerk looks like it's all she can do to keep a straight face.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Whatever rocks your boat.....:dunno:

:cuckoo:

No more idiotic then a godman being his own father porking a women and sacrificing himself to himself for things he invented

christianity.jpg

Last edited:
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Whatever rocks your boat.....:dunno:

:cuckoo:

No more idiotic then a godman being his own father porking a women and sacrificing himself to himself for things he invented

ok

only don't bring the word "idiotic" here....hey ...we are having fun....:biggrin:

Forum List

Back