Pastafarian woman gets to wear strainer on head in license photo

which is your state mdk?

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I am from Western PA. The better half of the state if you ask me. ;)

thats nice mdk! :biggrin:

'cept they don't know how to tawk out there.

We consider that another state that somehow inexplicably gets to share our license plates.

what do you mean by tawk Pogo?

You kneau, tawk. Like we do in Fluffya. The other side of the state.

which is your state mdk?

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I am from Western PA. The better half of the state if you ask me. ;)

We consider that another state that somehow inexplicably gets to share our license plates.

oh hmmm..ok..I am squeezing my brains here LOL....:laugh: to try to understand .....fluffya???

oh hmmm..ok..I am squeezing my brains here LOL....:laugh: to try to understand .....fluffya???

Surely you've heard of Fluffya, the largest city in Pennsylvania? Liberty Bell? Ben Franklin? American Bandstand? Iggles?

which is your state mdk?

The vernacular of my region is...unique. lol.

Surely you've heard of Fluffya, the largest city in Pennsylvania? Liberty Bell? Ben Franklin? American Bandstand? Iggles?

no I havent heard of Fluffy

but I like how it sounds LOL the word:biggrin:

The people in my part of the state share far more in common with Ohio's Allegheny Plateau and The West Virginia Panhandle than we do with Philadelphia. I think we relate far more with mid-west than we do with the eastern seaboard.

The people in my part of the state share far more in common with Ohio's Allegheny Plateau and The West Virginia Panhandle than we do with Philadelphia. I think we relate far more with mid-west than we do with the eastern seaboard.

I agree with all of that.

Poor deprived souls :itsok:

do you live close to the Amish in Pennsylvania? they are so interesting people!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Whatever rocks your boat.....:dunno:

:cuckoo:

No more idiotic then a godman being his own father porking a women and sacrificing himself to himself for things he invented

christianity.jpg

Really ? You are such a fucking piece of shit !

The Amish tend to be .... well at least more concentrated in the east central (Lancaster County) but there are lots of them through Ohio and Indiana, and beyond.

A friend of mine had a business selling fabric to them. We'd load up trucks and drive all over, say, Ohio and Indiana, come back, load up again, drive to Wisconsin and Minnesota and Illinois... I got to meet a lot of Amish that way.

Later on we also went to sell to the Hutterites, which meant driving all the way to South Dakota and then on to Montana and all over that state. Unforgettable experience.

Last edited:

Oh my, yes. I grew up on a farm and not far from my area are small enclaves of Amish. The majority of the Amish in my state reside in the East. Great food, great craftsmanship, and, very kind people.

Last edited:

:lol:

I like that we are far more friendlier and less haughty than our Eastern brothers and sisters.

:lol:

I like that we are far more friendlier and less haughty than our Eastern brothers and sisters.

I like that too. Makes it easy to dominate y'all. :rofl:

Well, except for that damn football team.. :death:

The Amish tend to be .... well at least more concentrated in the east central (Lancaster County) but there are lots of them through Ohio and Indiana, and beyond.

A friend of mine had a business selling fabric to them. We'd load up trucks and drive all over, say, Ohio and Indiana, come back, load up again, drive to Wisconsin and Minnesota and Illinois... I got to meet a lot of Amish that way.
Yeah, the Amish are interesting...

I'm from Indiana, and I've learned a neat trick to let you know when you come across a concentration of them, where you know to look out for their buggies...

Just keep an eye out for horse shit on the road!!!
:banana:

Oh my, yes. I grew up on a farm and not far from my area are small enclaves of Amish. The majority of the Amish in my state reside in the East. Great food, great craftsmanship, and, and very kind people.

That is amazing...I find Amish culture so different and interesting and beautiful.....you are lucky you got to share MDK....

Forum List

Back