Pastafarian woman gets to wear strainer on head in license photo

'cept they don't know how to tawk out there.

We consider that another state that somehow inexplicably gets to share our license plates.

The people in my part of the state share far more in common with Ohio's Allegheny Plateau and The West Virginia Panhandle than we do with Philadelphia. I think we relate far more with mid-west than we do with the eastern seaboard.

I agree with all of that.

Poor deprived souls :itsok:

:lol:

I like that we are far more friendlier and less haughty than our Eastern brothers and sisters.

I like that too. Makes it easy to dominate y'all. :rofl:

Well, except for that damn football team.. :death:

156y7f6.jpg

Eagle's Trophy Case. :funnyface:

We consider that another state that somehow inexplicably gets to share our license plates.

The people in my part of the state share far more in common with Ohio's Allegheny Plateau and The West Virginia Panhandle than we do with Philadelphia. I think we relate far more with mid-west than we do with the eastern seaboard.

I agree with all of that.

Poor deprived souls :itsok:

:lol:

I like that we are far more friendlier and less haughty than our Eastern brothers and sisters.

I like that too. Makes it easy to dominate y'all. :rofl:

Well, except for that damn football team.. :death:

156y7f6.jpg

Eagle's Trophy Case. :funnyface:

Hey shaddap! Meanie. :crybaby:

I don't see the championships for 1960, 1949 or 1948 in there. :uhh:

Last edited:
There was a period in my life where I would go to "Amish" country(Lancaster County) for weekend trips the food was fabulous. Very closed society, nice people.

do you live close to the Amish in Pennsylvania? they are so interesting people!

Oh my, yes. I grew up on a farm and not far from my area are small enclaves of Amish. The majority of the Amish in my state reside in the East. Great food, great craftsmanship, and, and very kind people.

That is amazing...I find Amish culture so different and interesting and beautiful.....you are lucky you got to share MDK....

Some of the best bakers as well. I have a couple fine pieces of Amish style furniture in the house and they are just lovely. Well built and very functional.

Two other neat religious sect of my area were The Harmonists and The Shakers but their strict adherence to celibacy doomed their efforts to maintain a continuously large presence.

Oh my, yes. I grew up on a farm and not far from my area are small enclaves of Amish. The majority of the Amish in my state reside in the East. Great food, great craftsmanship, and, and very kind people.

That is amazing...I find Amish culture so different and interesting and beautiful.....you are lucky you got to share MDK....

Some of the best bakers as well. I have a couple fine pieces of Amish style furniture in the house and they are just lovely. Well built and very functional.

Two other neat religious sect of my area were The Harmonists and The Shakers but their strict adherence to celibacy doomed their efforts to maintain a continuously large presence.

Yum I can only imagine how good their bread is!

Warm ... with butter and jam....ohhh...delicious!

We have an Amish dinning rooms set that we bought in ephrata 35 years ago solid workmanship Ebersol made it

Good night folks! This was an unexpectedly funny and wonderful thread. All the best!

That's an old style colander, they don't make them like that anymore, do they?

I also remember hearing that those hats help keep out those annoying radio signals that the government uses to brainwash us.

I am not saying this, Associated Press is......A Massachusetts agency is letting a woman who belongs to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster wear a colander on her head in her driver's license photo after she cited her religious beliefs.

here ....read all about it if you wish

Pastafarian woman gets to wear strainer on head in license photo

Yo, typical Democrat Church, they think they are funny, but are really asses!!!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back