Pastor Brooks' godson murdered sitting in his car in South Chicago.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
This kid was going to be one of the exceptions. He didn't have so much as a parking ticket on his record. His 21 year old life ended in a hail of bullets while he sat in his car at 7 pm. As I have posted dozens of times, this type of 3rd world level violence DOES NOT BELONG IN AMERICA. The fact that it is tolerated by both parties is a disgrace to our government. But make no mistake as to who and what the leadership of Chicago is. One hundred percent DEMOCRATS.

This kid was going to be one of the exceptions. He didn't have so much as a parking ticket on his record. His 21 year old life ended in a hail of bullets while he sat in his car at 7 pm. As I have posted dozens of times, this type of 3rd world level violence DOES NOT BELONG IN AMERICA. The fact that it is tolerated by both parties is a disgrace to our government. But make no mistake as to who and what the leadership of Chicago is. One hundred percent DEMOCRATS.

Hey its not a problem! we as a nation should ignore it and focus on White collar crime!!(and White peoples' crimes)) let the black people deal with it all by themselves! kill the news story.. it only promotes racism!!
But if it was a bad cop, then suddenly that life lost, would be 10xs as important.

thats what I keep hearing by the social justice warriors here.

Oh thank God, for a second there I thought an unarmed woman was assaulting Congress and needed to be shot dead.

Who cares about Chicago? Democrats don't, so neither should YOU!

Hey its not a problem! we as a nation should ignore it and focus on White collar crime!!(and White peoples' crimes)) let the black people deal with it all by themselves! kill the news story.. it only promotes racism!!
But if it was a bad cop, then suddenly that life lost, would be 10xs as important.

And here we see the standard white racist bullshit. Whites kill, whites rape and whites lead America every year in violent crime. Cops should not be murdering people. The guy who killed Brooks godson will go to prison and serve a life sentence. Police murder people and get back pay. A white person got murdered at the same time this happened. Why doesn't Mike post a story about that?

The problem with you dumb ass racists is that the man who murdered this guy will get punished for it. That is what's supposed to happen.

Christon's death will mean nothing and no one here would have known anything about it, except that I follow and support Pastor Brooks efforts to stop this insanity. Had it been a Cop who killed him, there would be wall to wall news coverage on every last Democrat News outlet and a public outcry from hidin Biden and hidin Kamala.

Set up road blocks to search vehicles for guns, same as they do for drunks, and profile the hell out of people. tough if it nabs more black people than whites.

The problem with you dumb ass racists is that the man who murdered this guy will get punished for it. That is what's supposed to happen.

Right. It the shooter happens to be one of the 50% they can track down. Just stuff it. Its' a problem. Too bad you don't like it. A big problem in a 98% Black area.

1724793330182.png

And here we see the standard white racist bullshit. Whites kill, whites rape and whites lead America every year in violent crime. Cops should not be murdering people. The guy who killed Brooks godson will go to prison and serve a life sentence. Police murder people and get back pay. A white person got murdered at the same time this happened. Why doesn't Mike post a story about that?

The difference between that type of murder and any other murder that happens is..... when people in these major cities are gunned down on the streets by gang bangers, just doing nothing.. just satnding in front of their house or out at the grocery store.. in public.
it destroys the fabric of the community.. it makes the neighborhood unsafe for kids to even walk to school..and your talking about every weekend, every week. It holds th eneighborhood hostage. Who the hell wants to invest and open a restaurant? Look at Oakland shutting down restaurants... civilization is conceding to criminals because of lax law enfocement, no cash bail and a revolving court system where violent offenders know they can commit crimes like car jackings and be back out on the street.
How can you grow a community?

Cops who muder people should also be arrested, but the actual numbers are infitesimal in comparrison to the deaths that happen every single week. Its puting handcuffs on communities. White commit murders too but for the most part, they are not the type that terrorizes the community. Not saying that it isnt a problem.

My guess is Mike posted that because its a jab at the Democrat system that allows for lawlessness and a feeling among criminals that they can do whatever the hell they want on the streets. Ive actually been in the worst section of Richmond. I was helping a friend of a friend, and elderly black woman who was an ex school teacher, and I was helping her to clear garbage out of her garage.... She started a conversation with ME, about what happens every day in the park across the street.. talking about her fears and frustrations how the scum were allowed to operate every day in the park. Sh erefered to the drug dealers as Lizard people.
Do you think she was being racist??? no.. she was being real.
When white people talk real about these problems though..we get called racist. Its a political problem, not a racism problem.

The difference between that type of murder and any other murder that happens is..... when people in these major cities are gunned down on the streets by gang bangers, just doing nothing.. just satnding in front of their house or out at the grocery store.. in public.
it destroys the fabric of the community.. it makes the neighborhood unsafe for kids to even walk to school..and your talking about every weekend, every week. It holds th eneighborhood hostage. Who the hell wants to invest and open a restaurant? Look at Oakland shutting down restaurants... civilization is conceding to criminals because of lax law enfocement, no cash bail and a revolving court system where violent offenders know they can commit crimes like car jackings and be back out on the street.
How can you grow a community?

Cops who muder people should also be arrested, but the actual numbers are infitesimal in comparrison to the deaths that happen every single week. Its puting handcuffs on communities. White commit murders too but for the most part, they are not the type that terrorizes the community. Not saying that it isnt a problem.

My guess is Mike posted that because its a jab at the Democrat system that allows for lawlessness and a feeling among criminals that they can do whatever the hell they want on the streets. Ive actually been in the worst section of Richmond. I was helping a friend of a friend, and elderly black woman who was an ex school teacher, and I was helping her to clear garbage out of her garage.... She started a conversation with ME, about what happens every day in the park across the street.. talking about her fears and frustrations how the scum were allowed to operate every day in the park. Sh erefered to the drug dealers as Lizard people.
Do you think she was being racist??? no.. she was being real.
When white people talk real about these problems though..we get called racist. Its a political problem, not a racism problem.

Don't even respond to his racist crap, he's just looking for a platform

And more idiocy. You MAGGATTS seem to think that Chicago is the only place in America. Never mind that Chicago is not even in the top 25 relative to violence.

Correct but if you read deeper it has some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country. Isolated and concentrated crime areas. It should be something that a governor, mayor and or city council should be able to figure out in order to protect their public. Police that operate in these areas are also working in a very negative environment every day. they sometimes lose sight of who is a crimianl and who is just a citizen. The solutions start at the top. I'm not an expert on what should be done.. but its probably the opposite of whatever they are doing now. Its a job for the greatest minds, but the greatest minds never got elected.

The South side of Chicago is the baddest part of town.

I doubt it.

Did you see this in the article?

No one was in custody Monday morning.

The majority of homicides in Chicago go unsolved, and it's 100% your fault.

Correct but if you read deeper it has some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country. Isolated and concentrated crime areas. It should be something that a governor, mayor and or city council should be able to figure out in order to protect their public. Police that operate in these areas are also working in a very negative environment every day. they sometimes lose sight of who is a crimianl and who is just a citizen. The solutions start at the top. I'm not an expert on what should be done.. but its probably the opposite of whatever they are doing now. Its a job for the greatest minds, but the greatest minds never got elected.
America is one of the most dangerous countries on Earth. So singling out Chicago is weak. This is a nationwide probem that takes more than governors mayors and city councils to solve. Maybe if we stopped spending trillions on war and invested in these communities things would be different. Police have problems in rural "low crime" towns with their own wrongdoing so don't mke excuses for them.

Pastor Brooks was given 18 million dollars and all he did was build a community center. Had he built a 24-7 supermarket and some retail businesses, perhaps that killer would have been at work instead of on the street. And when you guys are the ones who pretend that the second amendment is the only amendment and your solution to everything is more guns, this is what you will get.

Forum List

Back