Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.

Watch leftists dispute video evidence of assault.
You aren't supposed to tell the punchline before the joke.

Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs

Sounds kinky...Whether they associate with Repubs or Democrats there is still a fetish for this...
Apparently Democrats support sexual assault now. Anyone surispred

I am surprised you think we will take your word that Democrats approve, please show us any Dems who approve with quotes..
Here is one. He thinks this was a positive thing. "They were just friends goofing around"... Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.
They were all laughing and yeah they mobbed him--to hug him and give him kisses on the cheek by a gay guy. In a mask. They weren't welcoming his message and he wouldn't shut up. He wasn't hurt. But I'll bet he left.
...and there ^ is another poster who condones these actions, Moonglow. To her, the big take away was that IT WORKED! He left after the mob choked him.

Sounds kinky...Whether they associate with Repubs or Democrats there is still a fetish for this...

I am surprised you think we will take your word that Democrats approve, please show us any Dems who approve with quotes..
Here is one. He thinks this was a positive thing. "They were just friends goofing around"... Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.
They were all laughing and yeah they mobbed him--to hug him and give him kisses on the cheek by a gay guy. In a mask. They weren't welcoming his message and he wouldn't shut up. He wasn't hurt. But I'll bet he left.
Why does his message have to be approved by a violent democrat mob?

Probably not. Can you understand why they didn't want a lunatic street preacher shouting in their square?
They told him to leave. He kept up the annoying rant. So they "mobbed" him
So we can mob people now when we dont like their message? You do realize we dont want lunatic democrats shouting in our fucking streets either, right?

Are you catching these posts Moonglow? There are plenty of democrats supporting this behavior.

That's it?

I watched the videos. This is nothing and he's fine.

That he's fine is irrelevant. The right or wrong or legality of this stunt does not hinge on whether the guy was hurt or not.

You're over-reacting. He's fine and this is a non-story.

Again, that he is fine is irrelevant. It infuriates me that these arrogant, self-righteous twits have the audacity to accost someone in the street and grope, manhandle and restrict his movement because they didn't like what he was saying. It doesn't matter that the guy wasn't hurt, what they did was wrong.

If it had been me, believe me, I would not have been as forgiving. As soon as anyone laid a hand on me, I'd be swinging.

If this had been a BLMer that had been mobbed in this manner by Trump supporters, Democrats would be calling for the noose. You know it and I know it.

That's it?

That he's fine is irrelevant. The right or wrong or legality of this stunt does not hinge on whether the guy was hurt or not.

Again, that he is fine is irrelevant. It infuriates me that these arrogant, self-righteous twits have the audacity to accost someone in the street and grope, manhandle and restrict his movement because they didn't like what he was saying. It doesn't matter that the guy wasn't hurt, what they did was wrong.

If it had been me, believe me, I would not have been as forgiving. As soon as anyone laid a hand on me, I'd be swinging.

If this had been a BLMer that had been mobbed in this manner by Trump supporters, Democrats would be calling for the noose. You know it and I know it.

You're pissy about nothing.

There are riots all over the country with much worse things happening than this.

He can press charges if he wants. Has he? Don't care either way.

That's it?

I hope some fag smooches you... you'll hear "you're fine, no harm", right?

Sweet Jesus wtf is the matter with you people

1592183151112.png

That's it?

There are riots all over the country with much worse things happening than this.

I'm sure you don't. But then, are you aware of the fact that other videos with the same guy (the pastor) have been put up? Are you aware that these videos show that these people tried to stop him from entering the zone in the first place, telling him he would "die out here" and later holding him down on the ground and putting him in a chokehold?

Do you care now?

That's it?

I'm sure you don't. But then, are you aware of the fact that other videos with the same guy (the pastor) have been put up? Are you aware that these videos show that these people tried to stop him from entering the zone in the first place, telling him he would "die out here" and later holding him down on the ground and putting him in a chokehold?

Do you care now?

Yea I saw that video. Nothing looked too bad. He's fine.

There are much worse situations happening out there. Not sure why you pick this non-story to whine about. Let it all out though if it makes you feel better.

That's it?

Do you care now?

There are much worse situations happening out there. Not sure why you pick this non-story to whine about. Let it all out though if it makes you feel better.

You saw the video where they're holding him down against his will and you see no problem with this?

And say what you will about worse shit happening in other cities, the worse shit has been going on for days and was expected. This, however, was supposed to be a more "peaceful" occupying protest and was supposedly different. It is not.

What happened in this incident is just a taste of what will be unleashed if these people are seriously challenged. If that happens it will be as bad as Minneapolis. Mark my words.

That's it?

Do you care now?

You saw the video where they're holding him down against his will and you see no problem with this?

And say what you will about worse shit happening in other cities, the worse shit has been going on for days and was expected. This, however, was supposed to be a more "peaceful" occupying protest and was supposedly different. It is not.

What happened in this incident is just a taste of what will be unleashed if these people are seriously challenged. If that happens it will be as bad as Minneapolis. Mark my words.

He wasn't hurt. It's not a big deal. At least not compared to everything else happening at protests. Why do you think Fox News hasn't picked this up?

Would you like a tissue? You seem upset.

I encourage him to press charges if he feels as strongly as you do about it.

That's it?

Do you care now?

He wasn't hurt. It's not a big deal. At least not compared to everything else happening at protests.

If I am mugged and my money is stolen and someone gets his head bashed with a baseball bat in Minnesota, does that make my mugging okay?

You've got a fucked up barometer for gauging right and wrong. To you, a lesser crime is not as wrong if a murder happened at the same time somewhere else.

Why do you think Fox News hasn't picked this up?

Fox News' non-coverage is irrelevant to the ethics of this incident. It doesn't suddenly become a more serious crime if they decide to cover it.

Would you like a tissue? You seem upset.

Are you mistaking me for one of the snowflakes in the video who couldn't bear to hear a dissenting opinion? My feelings are not hurt, I'm just fucking pissed.

I encourage him to press charges if he feels as strongly as you do about it.

You just don't get it. As I said, everyone has been touting this occupation as more peaceful. The residents supposedly support them; merchants and restaurants are bringing food and supplies and everybody's singing Kumbaya and We Are the World. Yet, all it took was one guy entering their midst preaching and they told him he would die and then swarmed him like rats.

Can you answer a serious question? Look at what you just wrote. Dont you think that applies to the Floyd situation too? Do you have any idea how many truly innocent people have been murdered by black criminals this year? Why are you raging about the super rare incidents of bad cops instead of raging about black crime?

Im sorry, but a criminal dying to a bad cop is waaaay less important to me than say, a child being raped and murdered. You people are giving me no reason to spend a second thought on Floyd.

If that happened to you I bet you would be screaming for help and demanding the cops arrest the perpetrators. I know I sure would.

Forum List

Back