Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.

Watch leftists dispute video evidence of assault.
You aren't supposed to tell the punchline before the joke.

Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs

Sounds kinky...Whether they associate with Repubs or Democrats there is still a fetish for this...
Apparently Democrats support sexual assault now. Anyone surispred

I am surprised you think we will take your word that Democrats approve, please show us any Dems who approve with quotes..
Here is one. He thinks this was a positive thing. "They were just friends goofing around"... Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.
They were all laughing and yeah they mobbed him--to hug him and give him kisses on the cheek by a gay guy. In a mask.

Is this supposed to somehow justify unsolicited groping and assault?

They weren't welcoming his message and he wouldn't shut up. He wasn't hurt. But I'll bet he left.

Which is exactly why they did it. The pastor didn't agree with or want to hear their message either but he didn't grope, assault or restrict anyone's movement. Nor did he attempt in any way to shut them up.

This is their modus operandi: Shout down, assault and intimidate.
The preacher was the one shouting them down.
There have been PLENTY of videos of the protesters shouting down, assaulting and intimidating people. This, though, isn't one of them. By "protesters" I don't mean the CHAZ-ers. I haven't seen that. But during the protests and during other protests involving Antifa (if they're really there) I've seen plenty of examples.

fish-cartoon-580.jpg

Terms of Service doesn't allow me to post what should be done here...........

Animals have taken over a city............as their DNC leaders allow it to happen.

Dem Hives............better stay in their dang hives.............the Police are their for their protection in other places of this country.

This man is "laughing" out of nervousness. He was not enjoying this.
That's clear. I meant the CHAZ-ers.
Also he is clearly not totally right in the mind.
Probably not. Can you understand why they didn't want a lunatic street preacher shouting in their square?
They told him to leave. He kept up the annoying rant. So they "mobbed" him with hugs and kisses. Sure it was uncomfortable for him. I'll be he finally got the message since words didn't work.

The only thing I am really objecting to is the "headline" here. Violence? Sexual assault? That's very objectionable verbiage here, meant to color the protesters--or CHAZ-ers or whatever you want to call them--as something they weren't.

I saw a video yesterday of them confronting a guy who was spray painting over their mural and they were more than polite, logical, patient with the guy. But he ignored them and kept on. So it ended up in a fist fight. MAYBE the Chaz-ers will figure out that policing ain't so easy when the bad guy didn't get the peace memo. It isn't fair, though, to paint them as violent thugs either. And this crowd here, starting out with an inflammatory headline straight from two of the most inflammatory far right sites, is whollly objectionable to me.

I'm not "on their side." I'm not on the mayor's side. I'm confused as hell about what they think they're doing. Half of me thinks their intentions are to incite the cops to more violence. And that's bad. But most of the people in the Zone are not on that page. They're trying to figure out a way to police themselves in peace.

Like I said, good luck to them. I hope this clears up my views. If you still think I'm falling into the progressive zone, that's your mistake.
Really?
It is not a sexual assault for someone to grab a hold of them, literally hang your weight off of their neck and ask them "ever wonder what it is like to be kissed by a homosexual? And then kiss that person. That is not a sexual assault?
Again, what if the tables were turned? What if this was a gay man, and a group of alt-right hardliners ganged around him, and then a female jumped on him, hung off of his neck and asked want to know what if feels like to be kissed by a straight person? And then kissed him.
I have zero - ZERO doubt you would be saying something totally different. And THAT is the upsetting part.
You give a pass to someone for saying to this man - "you will die if you come in here, you want to die?".......... I have no doubt you would be mad as hell of this was an alt-right skin head saying this to a leftist person.
Just sad.

Last edited:
Disturbing. Apparently Democrats support sexual assault now. Anyone surprised?

Neither the Blaze nor OAN are credible sources.

But it sounds like exactly the kind of conspiracy bullshit that both of those sites publish.

But it sounds like exactly the kind of conspiracy bullshit that both of those sites publish.
I posted a video of it..........Why the Fuck hasn't the national Guard come in here and broke their heads............

Oh well.......I don't freaking live there..............who da fuck would live in this LIBERAL LUNACY............

We could just build a giant WALL around the city and throw meat and food in over the Wall.........make it a cheap prison and let them keep it.

No one would miss them.

Votes..............LOL

This man is "laughing" out of nervousness. He was not enjoying this.
That's clear. I meant the CHAZ-ers.
Also he is clearly not totally right in the mind.
Probably not. Can you understand why they didn't want a lunatic street preacher shouting in their square?
They told him to leave. He kept up the annoying rant. So they "mobbed" him with hugs and kisses. Sure it was uncomfortable for him. I'll be he finally got the message since words didn't work.

The only thing I am really objecting to is the "headline" here. Violence? Sexual assault? That's very objectionable verbiage here, meant to color the protesters--or CHAZ-ers or whatever you want to call them--as something they weren't.

I saw a video yesterday of them confronting a guy who was spray painting over their mural and they were more than polite, logical, patient with the guy. But he ignored them and kept on. So it ended up in a fist fight. MAYBE the Chaz-ers will figure out that policing ain't so easy when the bad guy didn't get the peace memo. It isn't fair, though, to paint them as violent thugs either. And this crowd here, starting out with an inflammatory headline straight from two of the most inflammatory far right sites, is whollly objectionable to me.

I'm not "on their side." I'm not on the mayor's side. I'm confused as hell about what they think they're doing. Half of me thinks their intentions are to incite the cops to more violence. And that's bad. But most of the people in the Zone are not on that page. They're trying to figure out a way to police themselves in peace.

Like I said, good luck to them. I hope this clears up my views. If you still think I'm falling into the progressive zone, that's your mistake.
Really?
It is not a sexual assault for someone to grab a hold of them, literally hang your weight off of their neck and ask them "ever wonder what it is like to be kissed by a homosexual? And then kiss that person. That is not a sexual assault?
Again, what if the tables were turned? What if this was a gay man, and a group of alt-right hardliners ganged around him, and then a female jumped on him, hung off of his neck and asked want to know what if feels like to be kissed by a straight person? And then kissed him.
I have zero - ZERO doubt you would be saying something totally different. And THAT is the upsetting part.
You give a pass to someone for saying to this man - "you will die if you come in here, you want to die?".......... I have no doubt you would be mad as hell of this was an alt-right skin head saying this to a leftist person.
Just sad.
Or a group of men holding down a woman and forcing her to kiss one of them.

I posted a video of it..........Why the Fuck hasn't the national Guard come in here and broke their heads............

Oh well.......I don't freaking live there..............who da fuck would live in this LIBERAL LUNACY............
Apparently democrats think the 500 residents that live there should all take one for the team.

Sounds kinky...Whether they associate with Repubs or Democrats there is still a fetish for this...

I am surprised you think we will take your word that Democrats approve, please show us any Dems who approve with quotes..
Here is one. He thinks this was a positive thing. "They were just friends goofing around"... Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.
They were all laughing and yeah they mobbed him--to hug him and give him kisses on the cheek by a gay guy. In a mask.

They weren't welcoming his message and he wouldn't shut up. He wasn't hurt. But I'll bet he left.

Which is exactly why they did it. The pastor didn't agree with or want to hear their message either but he didn't grope, assault or restrict anyone's movement. Nor did he attempt in any way to shut them up.

There have been PLENTY of videos of the protesters shouting down, assaulting and intimidating people. This, though, isn't one of them. By "protesters" I don't mean the CHAZ-ers. I haven't seen that. But during the protests and during other protests involving Antifa (if they're really there) I've seen plenty of examples.
You will get to kill those Christians you know?

Just let the Hell’s Angels beat the living crap out of these morons. If the idiotic “mayor” wants to try to stop them, well she won’t because she can’t.

Watch the video folks, its simply friends goofing around.

You knew it was a lie when their own article used the word "appears."

As usual, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

"Friends goofing around"? This might be a legitimate argument if the pastor was one of the friends. But he is not.

You do understand that this was assault, yes? Goofing around or not, you don't get to manhandle people this way if they do not wish it. This is assault, nothing more.
Hes a negro He doesn't know any better.

There have been PLENTY of videos of the protesters shouting down, assaulting and intimidating people. This, though, isn't one of them.

I didn't say it was. However, it is quite clear that they hung all over this guy to intimidate him or make him uncomfortable so he would leave.

Now, before you respond with more "no one was hurt" nonsense, they are unlawfully occupying the space. So what if the pastor was shouting, those punks had no right to be there protesting or occupying in the first place.

By "protesters" I don't mean the CHAZ-ers. I haven't seen that. But during the protests and during other protests involving Antifa (if they're really there) I've seen plenty of examples.

So far we haven't seen much of that from these clowns in Seattle. However, I can't help but wonder if the authorities decide to come in and clear them out, will they resist? Will they do so violently? So far it has been relatively peaceful but that is probably only due to the fact that no one has tried to stop them or remove them. I believe that if that happens, the claws will come out and we'll see more blood.

Watch the video folks, its simply friends goofing around.

You knew it was a lie when their own article used the word "appears."

As usual, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

The video turned you on didn't it? You're a caboose man.....do the people close to you know you're on the down low?

Forum List

Back