Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.

Watch leftists dispute video evidence of assault.
You aren't supposed to tell the punchline before the joke.

Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs

Sounds kinky...Whether they associate with Repubs or Democrats there is still a fetish for this...
Apparently Democrats support sexual assault now. Anyone surispred

I am surprised you think we will take your word that Democrats approve, please show us any Dems who approve with quotes..

Last edited:

Sounds kinky...Whether they associate with Repubs or Democrats there is still a fetish for this...

I am surprised you think we will take your word that Democrats approve, please show us any Dems who approve with quotes..
Democrats approves all sexual immoralities. As long as if it is against God's laws, that they will perform it.

Watch the video folks, its simply friends goofing around.

You knew it was a lie when their own article used the word "appears."

As usual, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

"Friends goofing around"? This might be a legitimate argument if the pastor was one of the friends. But he is not.

You do understand that this was assault, yes? Goofing around or not, you don't get to manhandle people this way if they do not wish it. This is assault, nothing more.
I dont think you understand. He likes assaults on white people. To him, this incident is entertaining.

Disturbing. Apparently Democrats support sexual assault now. Anyone surprised?

Apparently! In your face democrats support sexual assault. Does occupy Wall Street ring a bell?
Ah yes. The same occupy wall street with a rapist running rampant in their midst that they decided to address with pamphlets telling them rape is bad.

That will probably be the way Minneapolis handles sexual assault in the future too.
Democrats can't provide law and order.

The fag flag flies proudly front and center at the chaz hq

Antifa and blm are both magnets for wierdo and violent homos
Go figure
t_Röhm.jpg

Watch the video folks, its simply friends goofing around.

You knew it was a lie when their own article used the word "appears."

As usual, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!
And how would you know this?

Here is one. He thinks this was a positive thing. "They were just friends goofing around"... Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.

Democrat polls show a majority of men prefer being beaten and sexually assaulted. Pledge to vote Joe Biden.

This guy is wasting his time preaching to these idiots.
Well his mayor said it was just a block party.

Here is one. He thinks this was a positive thing. "They were just friends goofing around"... Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.
They were all laughing and yeah they mobbed him--to hug him and give him kisses on the cheek by a gay guy. In a mask. They weren't welcoming his message and he wouldn't shut up. He wasn't hurt. But I'll bet he left.

They were all laughing and yeah they mobbed him--to hug him and give him kisses on the cheek by a gay guy. In a mask. They weren't welcoming his message and he wouldn't shut up. He wasn't hurt. But I'll bet he left.
Damn... you too? Just goes to show again how liberals are becoming leftist.
Sad. Really sad.
This man is "laughing" out of nervousness. He was not enjoying this. That is obvious if you watch the whole video. Also he is clearly not totally right in the mind. If this was a gay man surrounded by antagonistic right wingers laughing/mocking him and a straight white women jumped on him like this, kissing him and saying don't you want to be straight - you would not feel this way.
And that is sad. You are excusing the behavior of radicals because you like the narrative.

Notwithstanding that I may be wrong about his political affiliation, here is a quote by MarcATL: "Watch the video folks, its simply friends goofing around."

It may not be approval per se, but it's definitely an attempt to justify or downplay their actions.

Notwithstanding that I may be wrong about his political affiliation, here is a quote by MarcATL: "Watch the video folks, its simply friends goofing around."

It may not be approval per se, but it's definitely an attempt to justify or downplay their actions.
It is just more proof of this:

They were all laughing and yeah they mobbed him--to hug him and give him kisses on the cheek by a gay guy. In a mask.

Is this supposed to somehow justify unsolicited groping and assault?

They weren't welcoming his message and he wouldn't shut up. He wasn't hurt. But I'll bet he left.

Which is exactly why they did it. The pastor didn't agree with or want to hear their message either but he didn't grope, assault or restrict anyone's movement. Nor did he attempt in any way to shut them up.

This is their modus operandi: Shout down, assault and intimidate.

Damn... you too? Just goes to show again how liberals are becoming leftist.
Sad. Really sad.
This man is "laughing" out of nervousness. He was not enjoying this. That is obvious if you watch the whole video. Also he is clearly not totally right in the mind. If this was a gay man surrounded by antagonistic right wingers laughing/mocking him and a straight white women jumped on him like this, kissing him and saying don't you want to be straight - you would not feel this way.
And that is sad. You are excusing the behavior of radicals because you like the narrative.
Which Just shows you their faux outrage over the “me too” movement was all bullshit.

This man is "laughing" out of nervousness. He was not enjoying this.
That's clear. I meant the CHAZ-ers.
Also he is clearly not totally right in the mind.
Probably not. Can you understand why they didn't want a lunatic street preacher shouting in their square?
They told him to leave. He kept up the annoying rant. So they "mobbed" him with hugs and kisses. Sure it was uncomfortable for him. I'll be he finally got the message since words didn't work.

The only thing I am really objecting to is the "headline" here. Violence? Sexual assault? That's very objectionable verbiage here, meant to color the protesters--or CHAZ-ers or whatever you want to call them--as something they weren't.

I saw a video yesterday of them confronting a guy who was spray painting over their mural and they were more than polite, logical, patient with the guy. But he ignored them and kept on. So it ended up in a fist fight. MAYBE the Chaz-ers will figure out that policing ain't so easy when the bad guy didn't get the peace memo. It isn't fair, though, to paint them as violent thugs either. And this crowd here, starting out with an inflammatory headline straight from two of the most inflammatory far right sites, is whollly objectionable to me.

I'm not "on their side." I'm not on the mayor's side. I'm confused as hell about what they think they're doing. Half of me thinks their intentions are to incite the cops to more violence. And that's bad. But most of the people in the Zone are not on that page. They're trying to figure out a way to police themselves in peace.

Like I said, good luck to them. I hope this clears up my views. If you still think I'm falling into the progressive zone, that's your mistake.

Forum List

Back