Pastor Scarborough: “God Would Cure Breast Cancer If Our Women Stopped Having Dirty Fantasies”

What does it say about the left when the morning after the great democrat debate they find a Christian pastor to quote? The left had a hundred quotes they could glean from Sanders an Hillary but they picked the Rev Scarborough. All you can say is that the left is either confused or they are stuck with two candidates they can't stand.

This doesn't have a single thing to do with the topic but I am sure Scarborough appreciates your white knighting. :thup:

How does a two day statement from a controversial Reverend become an "event" for the left? When they are out of ideas and when they want to deflect attention from the two boobs that seem to be front runners on the democrat ticket? Bernie and Hilly were on last night. Isn't there enough support from the left to quote the agenda they seem to depend on?

I love that you have managed to whine about deflections all the while deflecting from the actual topic. lol. Too funny.

How does a two day statement from a controversial Reverend become an "event" for the left? When they are out of ideas and when they want to deflect attention from the two boobs that seem to be front runners on the democrat ticket? Bernie and Hilly were on last night. Isn't there enough support from the left to quote the agenda they seem to depend on?

Why don't you go start a thread about the debate.

Turz. Wasn't it GB Shaw that said Christianity would be a wonderful religion of only it weren't for all those Christians? Blaming Christianity for the acts of apostate Christians is like blaming Islam for the acts of ISIS.
I am not exactly on board with your summation there.

Christianity and Judaism will always have misguided extremism found within its ranks because people are affected by many elements. Which includes the devil, pride and their own passions and weaknesses. It can also bring on mental instability. However, I contend that is a very small minority in Christianity, Judaism, most other major creeds and even in the large body of non-believers.

It is in Islam where something else is taking place, IMO. ISIS is but one band of many bands or circles of extremism in Islam. Islam has never been at peace with those who do not believe as they do. Islam has always spread its faith and influence by the sword. Islam has no empirical evidence to demonstrate it is from God. Islam has so many violent murderous followers it cannot be from God. Islam cannot be the one true religion and then its God allow for millions to become corrupt and evil because of it. If this discussion were expanded upon it could be demonstrated all the more easily, but enough said.

'Empirical evidence to demonstrate it is from God'? This would be the god you can't factually establish even exists?

Cause from where I'm sitting, its like listening to two teen girls argue about 'Team Edward' and 'Team Jacob'.

Turz. Wasn't it GB Shaw that said Christianity would be a wonderful religion of only it weren't for all those Christians? Blaming Christianity for the acts of apostate Christians is like blaming Islam for the acts of ISIS.

Christianity and Judaism will always have misguided extremism found within its ranks because people are affected by many elements. Which includes the devil, pride and their own passions and weaknesses. It can also bring on mental instability. However, I contend that is a very small minority in Christianity, Judaism, most other major creeds and even in the large body of non-believers.

It is in Islam where something else is taking place, IMO. ISIS is but one band of many bands or circles of extremism in Islam. Islam has never been at peace with those who do not believe as they do. Islam has always spread its faith and influence by the sword. Islam has no empirical evidence to demonstrate it is from God. Islam has so many violent murderous followers it cannot be from God. Islam cannot be the one true religion and then its God allow for millions to become corrupt and evil because of it. If this discussion were expanded upon it could be demonstrated all the more easily, but enough said.

'Empirical evidence to demonstrate it is from God'? This would be the god you can't factually establish even exists?

Cause from where I'm sitting, its like listening to two teen girls argue about 'Team Edward' and 'Team Jacob'.

Yes, I know of you.

When empirical evidence is presented for the supernatural that has no natural explanation for it whatsoever --- you or yours just turn and walk away.

Or if you feel like it, you might say --- "just because we cannot explain it does not mean that we will not have an answer for it in time, nor does it prove God exists." Something totally lame like that. IMO

Yes, I know of you.

When empirical evidence is presented for the supernatural that has no natural explanation for it whatsoever --- you or yours just turn and walk away.

Or if you feel like it, you might say --- "just because we cannot explain it does not mean that we will not have an answer for it in time, nor does it prove God exists." Something totally lame like that. IMO

Spiritual extortion, that's all you know.

Yes, I know of you.

If your goal is to impress someone with your words and wisdom, so far the count is up to one. You.

I seriously doubt your or skylar are capable of honest debate.

Last edited:

Yes, I know of you.

If your goal is to impress someone with your words and wisdom, so far the count it up to one. You.

I'm just calling it how I see it.

Yes, I know of you.

If your goal is to impress someone with your words and wisdom, so far the count it up to one. You.

You are doing nothing of the sort.

You are making assertions or criticisms without any evidence or reason to back it.

I submit you have an axe to grind with Christians and you cannot contain yourself.

Yes, I know of you.

You are making assertions or criticisms without any evidence or reason to back it.

I submit you have an axe to grind with Christians and you cannot contain yourself.

And now it's time to pull out the victim credit card, with no limit, and no expiration date. The truth is, you do use spiritual extortion in almost every single post you put up.

Is it because you do not want to admit you are afraid of the unknown, which you very well should be?

More spiritual extortion...

Purgatory is a stark reality.

Spiritual extortion, it's all you know.

Yes, I know of you.

And now it's time to pull out the victim credit card, with no limit, and no expiration date. The truth is, you do use spiritual extortion in almost every single post you put up.

Is it because you do not want to admit you are afraid of the unknown, which you very well should be?

If you think you are impressing anyone with your vacuous words and claims, the count is up to one. You.

What a pity case you are.

rborough opined: “You’re going to have people who say, ‘God works in mysterious ways.’ Well, I have to say, to me, the Big Guy’s M.O. is pretty straightforward. It’s all about cause and consequence. First we had gays running rampant on Earth, so He took a look at that and decided we should have AIDS. Then, he saw some other abomination walking on the very planet that he built, so again he decided it was time for some punishment. And now, we have this – a situation where American women can’t get enough of dirty fantasies. You’ve got rape, kidnapping, incarceration, BDSM, anal, masturbation, you name it and our women are fantasizing about it. And sure enough, He’s watching closely. Why do you think we have breast cancer? Because He’s sick of what he’s seeing.”

[FONT=MyriadWebProRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pastor Scarborough: “God Would Cure Breast Cancer If Our Women Stopped Having Dirty Fantasies” - Newslo[/FONT]

is he moslem too?

If you think you are impressing anyone with your vacuous words and claims, the count is up to one. You.

What a pity case you are.

Don't you have some souls to save...I mean extort?

"Just last year, Vision America’s Rick Scarborough repeated his belief that AIDS is “God’s judgment on a sinful generation,” adding that “God would probably give us the cure for AIDS today” if the U.S. stopped supporting gay rights."

A truly sick, bizarre, hateful individual.
Who is Rick Scarborough?
A truly sick, bizarre, hateful individual.

Yes, I know of you.

'Supernatural' doens't mean your conception of God. That's the fallacy of your argument. You *assume* that 'supernatural' means whatever you imagine about God. But that's not necessarily the case. Nothing mandates it.

And your beliefs are predicated upon it.

You telling someone else that *their* imagined conception of God is debunked by *your* imagined conception of God is like insisting unicorns disprove leprechauns.

Um, no. They don't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back