Pat Caddell Blasts Reuters’ Back-Rigging Polls to Show Clinton Winning

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
More leftwing dirty tricks. I am so shocked!

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart News, political polling pioneer Pat Caddell said the Reuters news service was guilty of an unprecedented act of professional malpractice after it announced Friday it has dropped the “Neither” option from their presidential campaign tracking polls and then went back and reconfigured previously released polls to present different results with a reinterpretation of the “Neither” responses in those polls.

“This comes as close as I have ever seen to cooking the results,” said the legendary pollster and political consultant. “I suppose you can get away with it in polling because there are no laws. But, if this was accounting, they would put them in jail.”

The decision comes on the heels of a Breitbart News report that shows a 17-point swing towards Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump and away from Democratic nominee Hillary R.Clinton.

Reuters poll in June showing Clinton up by 11 was soon discredited and the latest one used weighted demographics favoring Democrats.

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart News, political polling pioneer Pat Caddell said the Reuters news service was guilty of an unprecedented act of professional malpractice after it announced Friday it has dropped the “Neither” option from their presidential campaign tracking polls and then went back and reconfigured previously released polls to present different results with a reinterpretation of the “Neither” responses in those polls.

“This comes as close as I have ever seen to cooking the results,” said the legendary pollster and political consultant. “I suppose you can get away with it in polling because there are no laws. But, if this was accounting, they would put them in jail.”

The decision comes on the heels of a Breitbart News report that shows a 17-point swing towards Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump and away from Democratic nominee Hillary R.Clinton.

A) it's NOT "accounting"

B) Caddell doesn't know much about accounting

C) You remain the biggest idiot on these fora

So Breitbart disses Reuters.........and then proceeds to cite ANOTHER REUTERS POLL?

Yup.....Breitbart huffers are among the lowest forms of life on Earth...

The hilarity of your delusions are only exceeded by your addiction to the rightwing propaganda machine.

So Breitbart disses Reuters.........and then proceeds to cite ANOTHER REUTERS POLL?

No idiot, Pat Caddell, former Bill Clinton supporter, blasts Reuters. Learn to read retard.

The hilarity of your delusions are only exceeded by your addiction to the rightwing propaganda machine.
And you buy the leftliewings propaganda. Retard.

A) it's NOT "accounting"

I don't know about that...you're a pretty big idiot.....

Everything Zionist, including Reuters, is "rigged" to help the Zionist candidate = Hillary.

No idiot, Pat Caddell, former Bill Clinton supporter, blasts Reuters. Learn to read retard.
You didn't read the article, dumbass. Get back to me after you do.

A) it's NOT "accounting"

I don't know about that...you're a pretty big idiot.....

You're new here, aren't you, Pilgrim?

Forum List

Back