🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pat Robertson: Stop Witches From Cursing Donald Trump

Yeah this is as stupid as Liberals saying everyone who disagrees with a Liberal are a racist, bigot, misogynistic, homophobic, islamophobic, Nazi, and so on.

You will have numerous Conservatives say that Roberts is a wakadoodle, but he is free to have an opinion.
No, this is not stupid like that. This fall back to superstition is as dangerous as racism, but it's another symptom of people losing their minds.
I make it a point to keep my mouth shut about religious beliefs, but this is just nuts.
But like racism the amount of people who believe this garbage is a small minority.

He also warned that witches are trying to put a curse on President Trump: “I read that a bunch of witches have gotten together to put a curse on Trump, and I think the Christians need to be praying for him to defend him,” he said.

Co-host Wendy Griffith added that “probably millions” of Christians were recently in prayer “canceling out those curses by the witches.”

Are you praying in your trailer parks rubes?

Pat Robertson: Stop Witches From Cursing Donald Trump | Right Wing Watch
I don't believe in curses. I also don't live in a trailer park.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Witches, Globalists, Soros, Elites are fighting against Trump.

For those who still remain undecided which side to take, remember: the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Make a wise choice.
It's amazing that we've got people on this very board who are members of covens and one who recently openly admitted to being a witch and casting spells and yet some here pretend witchcraft does not exist and is merely superstition! Truly am amazing.

I'm sure Gavin Frost and Raymond Buckley are taking this call to curse Trump quite seriously considering that the report said they were calling on witches worldwide to join in on specific dates to curse President Trump in an effort to bring his presidency to an end.

So how does a born again Christian respond to this? I'll tell you what I'm doing. I'm petitioning God on the grounds that He prevented Hillary Clinton (Witch who ended one of her speeches with May the force be with you) from winning the election and that means it was clearly His will that Trump be the US president at this time. With that, Satan does not have grounds to do what he is trying to do (some witches believe in Satan although many do not) by way of witchcraft / curses being spoken against President Trump.

The best strategy in this kind of warfare is for the Christians in America to petition the LORD to enter into his courtroom and make our requests known on behalf of the President. My request is to ask God that for every curse that is spoken against President Trump it will be turned into a blessing instead.

There is precedent for it. Years ago, Rebecca Brown M.D. was the target of a huge campaign by witches to curse her with a death curse. A head witch went on television on October 31st 1996 about midnight (on satellite TV) in the presence of 10,000 witches and publicly called for all witches worldwide to join them in cursing Rebecca Brown because the book she had written, Set the Captives Free, had caused more trouble for witches world wide than any other book on earth besides the Holy Bible! (I love Rebecca Brown! She is such a wonderful Christian!)

So the call was made worldwide to witches to curse Rebecca Brown until she and her book were destroyed from off the face of the earth! Then the witch burned Rebecca's book on television while the 10,000 witches present with her began sending death curses in Rebecca's direction!

When Rebecca heard this she praised God and thanked Jesus for such an honor because it truly meant that she was a threat to Satan's kingdom! Truly it was a great compliment but her husband reminded her that the curses were real and she would have to pray against those curses and destroy the work that was set against her. She did pray against it but because she had a lot to do and couldn't spend all of her time breaking curses she decided to go to God on the matter.

Rebecca petitioned God on the grounds that God had told her to write the book so she was acting in obedience to God. She said if God called her to write the book than she could expect His help in the matter of the witches worldwide who were cursing her with a death curse. The Holy Spirit gave her the idea to remind God of how He protected the Jews by having Balaam to bless the Jews and not curse them (although he had been hired to do otherwise). Balaam could not curse the Jews because God would not permit it. Every time that Balaam would open his mouth to curse the Jews God turned his tongue around and he blessed them instead.

You can see the full story here:

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 22 - King James Version

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 23 - King James Version

So Rebecca petitioned God to do for her what He had done for the children of Israel and that every time one of those witches tried to curse her He would turn their tongue around and they would bless her instead. And that is exactly what God did! God is so awesome!

About a year later (October 97), Rebecca Brown was ministering in Providence, Rhode Island, which isn't far from Salem. She used the story to teach the people there about how we must go to God's throne room and petition him to make null and void all curses because we can't spend all of our time breaking curses. She shared her testimony about what that witch on television had attempted to do and suddenly three men began to shout hallelujah and told her they had heard about it!

All three men were Pastors in Salem! They said that they knew who that head witch was and that in December of 96 she had suddenly taken ill and was rushed to a hospital for major surgery. After she was released it was in the newspaper that she had been arrested and was in a court battle over something. After that she was sued by someone, lost her house and everything she had as a result! The same thing started happening to all the witches who joined her to curse Rebecca Brown. They said their lives had become a living hell and some of them actually showed up at the churches of these Pastors asking to hear about Jesus Christ! Glory to God! You can read the story in her book, Standing on the Rock by Rebecca Brown, M.D. and Rev. Daniel Yoder (who is her husband).

One of the outcomes I believe was that because they were not effective in their curses against Rebecca those cursed turned back and fell on them. I'm told that happens.

So this is precisely what we do for Donald Trump. We petition God on his behalf and ask the LORD to turn the tongues of these witches who are cursing him into blessings just as He did for the children of Israel through Baalam. Problem solved.

The authority of the Believer is so much greater than the authority of a witch because the authority of the Believer is given by Jesus Christ who is all powerful.

Witches are indeed real.

They have always been real, and came across with the first European colonists.

First Peoples had their own warlocks and witches as well.

All peoples do.

Of course they are real. You've got people here on this board who have talked about their involvement in witchcraft / casting spells and so forth and others who pretend they don't know what you are talking about (but they do). Anyone who says they don't believe witchcraft is real must be living in a cave.
I read Castenada; I read about Salem. They are superstitious beliefs; bringing evil to life in a physical form. You don't get to burn strollingbones, anyway. I won't let you.
I'm sure Strollingbones won't let anyone burn you either.

Roberts has an opinion on religion, anybody does.

What is funny are the atheists who are more superstitious than anybody.
I think Pat Robertson purposely misrepresents Christianity because he has an agenda to do so. The story about a worldwide call to witches to curse Trump was reported by the news media recently with several specific dates they were asking people to join them. Very sad day for America when this kind of thing is being laughed about. Nothing funny about it.

For those who still remain undecided which side to take, remember: the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Make a wise choice.
I don't believe it was any accident that the correspondence WH dinner was scheduled by MSM to happen on the evening of April 30th. That is the anniversary of Hitler's death and they have made more than one comparison from Hitler to Trump. As for the midnight party to follow May 1st is the highest druid witchcraft day on the calendar and that is most likely not any coincidence either.

Roberts has an opinion on religion, anybody does.

What is funny are the atheists who are more superstitious than anybody.
I find it odd that anyone would refer to witchcraft as "superstitious" don't you? That is not a word I'd use to describe it. Are witches superstitious? I don't recall ever hearing about any of them fearing a black cat crossing the path or whatever... ha...ha.. who knows. Maybe the paranoid witch is superstitious. Still never heard of such a thing.

It's amazing that we've got people on this very board who are members of covens and one who recently openly admitted to being a witch and casting spells and yet some here pretend witchcraft does not exist and is merely superstition! Truly am amazing.

I'm sure Gavin Frost and Raymond Buckley are taking this call to curse Trump quite seriously considering that the report said they were calling on witches worldwide to join in on specific dates to curse President Trump in an effort to bring his presidency to an end.

So how does a born again Christian respond to this? I'll tell you what I'm doing. I'm petitioning God on the grounds that He prevented Hillary Clinton (Witch who ended one of her speeches with May the force be with you) from winning the election and that means it was clearly His will that Trump be the US president at this time. With that, Satan does not have grounds to do what he is trying to do (some witches believe in Satan although many do not) by way of witchcraft / curses being spoken against President Trump.

The best strategy in this kind of warfare is for the Christians in America to petition the LORD to enter into his courtroom and make our requests known on behalf of the President. My request is to ask God that for every curse that is spoken against President Trump it will be turned into a blessing instead.

There is precedent for it. Years ago, Rebecca Brown M.D. was the target of a huge campaign by witches to curse her with a death curse. A head witch went on television on October 31st 1996 about midnight (on satellite TV) in the presence of 10,000 witches and publicly called for all witches worldwide to join them in cursing Rebecca Brown because the book she had written, Set the Captives Free, had caused more trouble for witches world wide than any other book on earth besides the Holy Bible! (I love Rebecca Brown! She is such a wonderful Christian!)

So the call was made worldwide to witches to curse Rebecca Brown until she and her book were destroyed from off the face of the earth! Then the witch burned Rebecca's book on television while the 10,000 witches present with her began sending death curses in Rebecca's direction!

When Rebecca heard this she praised God and thanked Jesus for such an honor because it truly meant that she was a threat to Satan's kingdom! Truly it was a great compliment but her husband reminded her that the curses were real and she would have to pray against those curses and destroy the work that was set against her. She did pray against it but because she had a lot to do and couldn't spend all of her time breaking curses she decided to go to God on the matter.

Rebecca petitioned God on the grounds that God had told her to write the book so she was acting in obedience to God. She said if God called her to write the book than she could expect His help in the matter of the witches worldwide who were cursing her with a death curse. The Holy Spirit gave her the idea to remind God of how He protected the Jews by having Balaam to bless the Jews and not curse them (although he had been hired to do otherwise). Balaam could not curse the Jews because God would not permit it. Every time that Balaam would open his mouth to curse the Jews God turned his tongue around and he blessed them instead.

You can see the full story here:

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 22 - King James Version

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 23 - King James Version

So Rebecca petitioned God to do for her what He had done for the children of Israel and that every time one of those witches tried to curse her He would turn their tongue around and they would bless her instead. And that is exactly what God did! God is so awesome!

About a year later (October 97), Rebecca Brown was ministering in Providence, Rhode Island, which isn't far from Salem. She used the story to teach the people there about how we must go to God's throne room and petition him to make null and void all curses because we can't spend all of our time breaking curses. She shared her testimony about what that witch on television had attempted to do and suddenly three men began to shout hallelujah and told her they had heard about it!

All three men were Pastors in Salem! They said that they knew who that head witch was and that in December of 96 she had suddenly taken ill and was rushed to a hospital for major surgery. After she was released it was in the newspaper that she had been arrested and was in a court battle over something. After that she was sued by someone, lost her house and everything she had as a result! The same thing started happening to all the witches who joined her to curse Rebecca Brown. They said their lives had become a living hell and some of them actually showed up at the churches of these Pastors asking to hear about Jesus Christ! Glory to God! You can read the story in her book, Standing on the Rock by Rebecca Brown, M.D. and Rev. Daniel Yoder (who is her husband).

One of the outcomes I believe was that because they were not effective in their curses against Rebecca those cursed turned back and fell on them. I'm told that happens.

So this is precisely what we do for Donald Trump. We petition God on his behalf and ask the LORD to turn the tongues of these witches who are cursing him into blessings just as He did for the children of Israel through Baalam. Problem solved.

The authority of the Believer is so much greater than the authority of a witch because the authority of the Believer is given by Jesus Christ who is all powerful.
People have a hard time grasping the spirit that goes or comes along with these types of occultist. I could tell of an experience with some people who got into occultism that I happened to personally know of. Ultimately those people in that family ended up in a very messy murder suicide ordeal. There were state employees plus catholic and mormom church people involved in all of that mess. They also used falsified documents to win a state contract. Best advice in this case is don't go there and don't joined in with what they have going on, don't support them, advertise for them or buy any of the trash they put out (why subject thyself to such trash as to buy into any of it).

Just did a few hours researching this. The search started looking for who owned the Omaha World Herald in the 1980's-2000' after listening to the testimony of one of the victims of the Franklin scandal this morning. Here is a bit of what I came up with in that search by the time I searched it all through. A hint that led me to these pages was a person we knew of wife was some film producer who was traveling in Europe on 9/11. The Omaha World Herald was owned by the company employees of this guy whose wife was in Europe on 9/11. We had suspicions about what kind of films she may have been involved in as we investigated things through but had no ties to link it together until the victim named the Omaha Herald in assisting in the coverup of the pedo rings in Omaha, DC and other areas.

Temple of Set wiki Satan's Church started by this dude Dr. Michael Aquino (a true weirdo who was employed by our government my guess would be the ties go deeper than that in an attempt to control any info, food, etc... if you can find them). "There are murky stories about him sacrificing Viet Cong soldiers during his time in Vietnam and others in which he performed Nazi Occult Rituals. A portion of his Mind War project has been leaked, discussing method of mass control of emotions through current means of communication. The idea behind it was to demoralize an enemy population and literally change their emotions through certain audio frequencies."
There is also this site which says, "Throughout much of the 1980s, Aquino was at the center of a controversy involving the Pentagon's acquiescence to outright Satanic practices inside the military services. Aquino was also a prime suspect in a series of pedophile scandals involving the sexual abuse of hundreds of children, including the children of military personnel serving at the Presidio U.S. Army station in the San Francisco Bay Area. Furthermore, even as Aquino was being investigated by Army Criminal Investigation Division officers for involvement in the pedophile cases, he was retaining highest-level security clearances, and was involved in pioneering work in military psychological operations ("psy-ops")."

One of his children who preceded his father in charge of the church of satan Anton Lavey. When he died his son Xerxes Carnacki LaVey took over. Central people of their organization and writings are also on Anton Lavey's page.

Per wiki;
Definition
Eclectically drawing upon a wide range of ideas from throughout Western esotericism, the Temple of Set is far more rooted in esoteric ideas than the Church of Satan had been. It has thus been termed "Esoteric Satanism", a term used to contrast it with the "Rational Satanism" found in LaVeyan Satanism. Accordingly, it has been labelled the "intellectual wing of esoteric Satanism",[4] with the Temple presenting itself as an intellectual religion. Aquino possessed a PhD in political science and this formal education was reflected in the way that he presented his arguments, in which he draws broadly upon Western philosophy and science.

Among academic scholars of religious studies there has been some debate as to whether the Temple of Set can be characterised as "Satanism" or not. The religious studies scholars Asbjorn Dyrendal, James R. Lewis, and Jesper Aa. Petersen believed that it was apt to consider the Temple of Set to be a Satanic group despite its reluctance to use the term "Satanism" because of its genealogical link to other Satanic groups and its continuing use of "many elements of satanic mythology".[7] Conversely, the scholar Kennet Granholm argued that it should not be considered a form of Satanism because it does not place an emphasis on the figure of Satan. Granholm nevertheless acknowledged that it was an "actor in the Satanic milieu" and part of the wider Left-Hand Path group of esoteric traditions. He suggested that it could also be seen as a form of "Post-Satanism", thereby continuing to reflect its historical origins within religious Satanism.

Another search for those interested. It appears this faction has a different agenda that has opened lil' temples from New York to California.

Some of their info from wiki so I would not have to open all their web pages;

The Satanic Temple is an American political activist organization based in Salem, Massachusetts[1] with several chapter groups throughout the country, the largest of which is in Detroit, Michigan. The group utilizes Satanic imagery to promote egalitarianism, social justice and the separation of church and state. Their stated mission is "to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people". The group was co-founded by Lucien Greaves (aka Doug Mesner), the organization's spokesperson, and Malcolm Jarry.

The organization actively participates in public affairs that have manifested in several public political actions and efforts at lobbying, with a focus on the separation of church and state and using satire against Christian groups that it believes interfere with personal freedom. The group has held gatherings that include dance music, porn rooms, phallic imagery, sadomasochistic behaviors and nudity.

The organization has been the focus of controversy due to several religious challenges, causing some critics to question whether or not the Satanic Temple is a prank, satire, or a genuine Satanic organization. It also considers gay marriage a religious sacrament, and therefore argues that bans on the practice violate Satanists' freedom of religion. Because the group regards inviolability of the body as a key doctrine, it also views all restrictions on abortion, including mandatory waiting periods, as an infringement on the rights of Satanists to practice their religion.

The Satanic Temple does not believe in a supernatural Satan, as they believe that this encourages superstition that will keep them from being "malleable to the best current scientific understandings of the material world". The Temple uses the literary Satan as metaphor to construct a cultural narrative which promotes pragmatic skepticism, rational reciprocity, personal autonomy, and curiosity. Satan is thus used as a symbol representing "the eternal rebel" against arbitrary authority and social norms

History
In an interview with The New York Times, co-founder Malcolm Jarry stated that the idea of The Satanic Temple was first conceived as "a faith-based organization that met all the Bush administration’s criteria for receiving funds, but was repugnant to them". The Temple was inspired by then–president George W. Bush's formation of White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, for which he thought should be something to counter it.

Mission
The Satanic Temple describes its mission as follows:

"The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice, and be directed by the human conscience to undertake noble pursuits guided by the individual will. Civic-minded, The Satanic Temple has been involved in a number of good works including taking a stand against the controversial and extremist Westboro Baptist Church, working on behalf of children in public school who have been subject to corporal punishment and more."

Kill the funds to any of the .orgs. and all the other business and special interest groups (banks, insurance, mega farming operations that subsidize banks and chemical industries, etc...)

It appears he is blind in the right eye.
Vimeo video
Doug Mesner (Lucien Greaves) Satanic Temple Anti-Semitic Rant

Church of Ahriman

Oops appears he has pissed off some of his satan buds so he has his own adversaries now with another off supposed church.

Dueling Sex-Assault Claims Killed a Satanic Church; Now its Pastor Wants to Open in Dallas The Church of the IV Majesties imploded two years ago in a very public way. The self-described Satanic church had been planning a staged exorcism at the Oklahoma City Civic Center. Then, a month before the event, the church's co-founders had a falling out. One of the founders, James Hale, outed the group's Dark Overlord as Adam Daniels, a registered sex offender.

"The former Dark Overlord made up his name and when I did a search on his real name, I found out he's a sex offender," Hale told an OKC news station at the time. "We Satanists don't deal with sex offenders."

At the time, Daniels said little. He dissolved the church, Hale continued with the event as planned under the auspices of the Four King Princes, and the two men went their separate ways..... more @ link

That dude is loony. This story is a drop in the bucket compared to all the other shit hes said over the years.

He also warned that witches are trying to put a curse on President Trump: “I read that a bunch of witches have gotten together to put a curse on Trump, and I think the Christians need to be praying for him to defend him,” he said.

Co-host Wendy Griffith added that “probably millions” of Christians were recently in prayer “canceling out those curses by the witches.”

well, If they are praying, is that a threat to you? seems like a rather peaceful request. You'll hardly notice it, unlike say that other religion that calls for fatwas and other violence.

well, If they are praying, is that a threat to you? seems like a rather peaceful request. You'll hardly notice it, unlike say that other religion that calls for fatwas and other violence.
Islam is obviously a poisonous religion and a blight on humanity, but anyone who prays away witches is fucking stupid. Its fair to call out stupid people. Pat Robertson is nothing like normal American Christians. Hes a douche.

I have about as much faith in the usefulness of the curse as I do in Robertson's version of a deity. That is to say, none at all. Big to do about nothing at all. LOL

Forum List

Back