Patriot Jim Jordan exposes Commie Fauci: "So you shut down churches...what about riots? Does the the virus not affect violent leftists?"

Has the COVID hype been deflated?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Gee, Jim Jordan wasn't that upset when someone let him know about sex abuse at Ohio State. Wasn't even upset enough to do anything about it. He can save the crocodile tears.

It was an excellent question that all leftwingers/BLM avoid. Thousands of protests allowed to happen, yet people arent allowed to go to church, which, as you point out, is a controlled environment and can implement social distancing rules, just like any other place allowed to operate like stores.

Apparently you don't live in the real world. Churches insisted on operating "as usual" with people sitting shoulder to shoulder, not wearing masks, and singing and praying in close proximity. Not to mention passing the plate from person to person .

No social distancing, no avoiding common surfaces, none of the guidelines being followed. And we already saw the results.

Virginia Pastor Gerald Glenn dies of covid-19 after saying 'God
www.washingtonpost.com › religion › 2020/04/13 › vi...

Apr 13, 2020 - Bishop Gerald Glenn, 66, founder and leader since 1995 of the New ... Evangelistic Church, died yesterday from COVID-19,” Kaine said.
Closing Churches is religious persecution and should vigorously be protested by Christians. Pastors should defy the orders closing Churches and have services outdoors.

Closing Churches is religious persecution and should vigorously be protested by Christians. Pastors should defy the orders closing Churches and have services outdoors.
They closed schools, restaurants, and other businesses and places where more than 50 people would gather indoors.

Why should a church be an exception.

Dr Fauci should have referred to himself as "Bones" and explained to Jordan

"Damn it Jim, i'm a doctor, not a politician."
But he is a politician.
He runs the NIH not the DHS
If you folks really want to know the truth all about Fauci?

Google; Dr. Fauci EcoHealth Alliance

I found this Representative questioning a smoke screen and woefully lacking in answers.

I want real answers damn-it.

That mother fucker Fauci is a Dr. Death, he is corrupt, possibly a traitor to the nation and possibly on the hook for a weapon of mass destruction responsible for mass deaths. :death:

Pastors should defy the orders closing Churches and have services outdoors.

Actually they're allowed to have services outdoors, but still limited to around 100 people. And only if they can observe social distancing like they did at the West Point graduation.

Patriot Jim Jordan exposes Commie "Health" Czar Fauci Mengele:

"Do you recommend limiting protests?"

After a five minute humiliating exchange, they cut off the Patriot's microphone and allow Fauci Mengele to dodge the question.

I think you mean “Parrot” not Patriot

Jordan is no different than Rush or Alex Jones spouting inflammatory BS from a microphone. An embarrassment to this country

They closed schools, restaurants, and other businesses and places where more than 50 people would gather indoors.

Why should a church be an exception.
Why should Congress and State Houses be an exception?

Was Fauci seen protesting? Has he made statements in support of the protests? Has he ever mentioned the protests in a statement EVER? Why does Jordan think this is a relevant question, other than for political points?

That mother fucker Fauci is a Dr. Death, he is corrupt, possibly a traitor to the nation and possibly on the hook for a weapon of mass destruction responsible for mass deaths. :death:

All I can say is, I hope there's a cure for what you have.

After a five minute humiliating exchange, they cut off the Patriot's microphone and allow Fauci Mengele to dodge the question.

Jordan is no different than Rush or Alex Jones spouting inflammatory BS from a microphone. An embarrassment to this country

The Communist Democrats backing Communist Domestic Terrorist Groups Antifa and BLM and kissing Communist China's asses are the true embarrassments to Our Country! :rolleyes:

The Communist Democrats backing Communist Domestic Terrorist Groups Antifa and BLM and kissing Communist China's asses are the true embarrassments to Our Country! :rolleyes:

You're delusional nitwit.

CENSOR HIM NOW

All I can say is, I hope there's a cure for what you have.
There is, it's called Truth & Justice.

I don't think we shall see any, any time soon though.

Forum List

Back