Patriotic Americans Should be HAPPY that Biden has the Best 5 Month Economy in US History

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Biden is doing a great job.
America is doing a great job.
The numbers are incredible, the best job growth ever, and the best GDP growth ever.

America is booming and it appears that the boom is just beginning. How can you not be happy right now, especially after the disaster of 2020.

America is booming like never before, some people can't come to grips with that. Some people can't admit that because the president they worship is not responsible for this greatness.

All Patriotic America loving Americans are extremely happy right now. Only people that love American failure are upset. Failure like the War in Iraq and the 2007 Bush crash, and world record covid cases, and world record covid deaths.

We went from only 100k jobs gained total in Nov, Dec, Jan, with only ~4% GDP growth in Q4 2020.
To: 3 million jobs created in 5 months with booming 6+% GDP growth !!!!

I love America ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

• Banned
Patriotic Americans know what a catastrophe Biden is for our nation.

You can lie all week and twice on tuesday, and nothing will change the facts.
Yet the economy is much better now than under Trump, so all that bull shit about "I only care about the results" was just a lie?

Or is it that you are too much of a pussy ass bitch to admit that the economy is booming??

850+k jobs, 6+% GDP growth

The numbers are incredible, the best job growth ever, and the best GDP growth ever.

America is booming and it appears that the boom is just beginning. How can you not be happy right now, especially after the disaster of 2020.

America is booming like never before, some people can't come to grips with that. Some people can't admit that because the president they worship is not responsible for this greatness.

All Patriotic America loving Americans are extremely happy right now. Only people that love American failure are upset. Failure like the War in Iraq and the 2007 Bush crash, and world record covid cases, and world record covid deaths.

We went from only 100k jobs gained total in Nov, Dec, Jan, with only ~4% GDP growth in Q4 2020.

The good news on the economy, PLUS being Leader of the Free World again, PLUS getting back to science and technology as we move into the future.

PLUS the fact that the sociopathic buffoon was kicked out and his rubes have turned into 24/7 flaming drama queens.

Not perfect, lots to do, but so far, so good. PHEW.

• Banned
There is nothing patriotic about a President who sold out his country and fills his pockets with Chinese laundered money.
AHAHAH!!
You are so gullible.
You will believe any lie you are fed by the fake conservative news media

Yet the economy is much better now than under Trump, so all that bull shit about "I only care about the results" was just a lie?

Or is it that you are too much of a pussy ass bitch to admit that the economy is booming??

You've been posting thread after thread like an ocd maniac on meth. All lies, half truths and bombastic bullshit. Everyone sees it, smart people dismiss them for the rubbish your threads are.

I see a shit economy and people still struggling to regain so much lost in that china flu fiasco. I see I may have to become a fucking vegetarian because the price of meat doubled. So have a great many other foods. Guess the poors in this shitty little Biden world will have to dig in the dumpster for food wrappers, nobody is throwing out bread crusts anymore.

And I'll tell who's a pussy ass bitch...you're one of the most pussy assed bitches on this board for not being able to be honest about your swiss cheese brained asshole of a RACIST prez. You can't tell the truth and you don't have the balls to discuss the matter with honesty and logic.

You're a liar and a dumbfuck and so is the man you have to slobber out lies about everyday.
Do everyone, yourself included, a favor and shove your keyboard right up your ass.

Last edited:

The good news on the economy, PLUS being Leader of the Free World again, PLUS getting back to science and technology as we move into the future.

PLUS the fact that the sociopathic buffoon was kicked out and his rubes have turned into 24/7 flaming drama queens.

Not perfect, lots to do, but so far, so good. PHEW.

And they call ME a troll.

I sure am thankful for creeping inflation and higher energy costs.
Thanks, Racist Joe!
Thanks for the multi trillion dollar anchors you try to tie around taxpayers necks, for now and
the foreseeable future too, so you can implement your dystopic vision of the future.

I sure am "grateful" for that. By the way, your CNN source you slobbered all over was SO impressive
and inspires SO much credence too. And you did it all while sucking on Paul Krugman's dick!
Impressive.

Last edited:

You've been posting thread after thread like an ocd maniac on meth. All lies, half truths and bombastic bullshit. Everyone sees it, smart people dismiss them for the rubbish your threads are.

I see a shit economy and people still struggling to regain so much lost in that china flu fiasco. I see I may have to become a fucking vegetarian because the price of meat doubled. So have a great many other foods. Guess the poors in this shitty little Biden world will have to dig in the dumpster for food wrappers, nobody is throwing out bread crusts anymore.

And I'll tell who's a pussy ass bitch...you're one of the most pussy assed bitches on this board for not being able to be honest about your swiss cheese brained asshole of a RACIST prez. You can't tell the truth and you don't have the balls to discuss the matter with honesty and logic.

You're a liar and a dumbfuck and so is the man you have to slobber out lies about everyday.
do everyone, yourself included and shove your keyboard right up your ass.
Your tears make me happy !!!!!

You people can't handle that Biden is crushing it.
Trump falsely tried to claim the economy would crash under Biden, when it is booming and booming more than Trump's economy.

The numbers don't lie and they are incredible.

You people live in a fantasy world. Bush and Trump were terrible presidents with failed results. They fucked everything up, bad.
You are just mad because all the good presidents are not in the party you mindlessly worship, like a total sheep.

Get back to me when a republican can actually have a successful presidency... That hasn't happened in a LONG time.

11 of the last 12 recessions all on GOP pres. Every single GOP pres has had at east 1 recession for the past 100 years. Pathetic.

You people have nothing to complain about at all. NOTHING. The GOP has been a party of complete failure.

All the success comes under democrats. And now Biden is crushing it, just like Bill Clinton did when he gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity.

Bush and Trump failed, with failed results. Clinton and Biden have given us a Golden Age, and Obama had to fix the Bush crash.

Wow, somebody has certainly broken out the politician worship pom-poms today, I like ‘em they match your cheerleader outfit.

Trump left a growing economy.

Third quarter 2020 +33.4%, fourth quarter 2020 +4%, first quarter 2021 + 6.4%.

The Trump tax cuts are still in place as are many of the Trump reductions of regulations.

Nothing Bidet has done has helped the economy.

Trump left a growing economy.

Third quarter 2020 +33.4%, fourth quarter 2020 +4%, first quarter 2021 + 6.4%.

The Trump tax cuts are still in place as are many of the Trump reductions of regulations.

Nothing Bidet has done has helped the economy.
OK
I guess you just choose the denial path.

Last 3 months of Trump presidency: only 100k jobs created total
Last quarter of Trump presidency: only 4%

First 5 months of Biden presidency 3 MILLION jobs created
First quarter of Biden presidency 6.4% GDP growth

The difference is night and day.

The Biden economy is better than the Trump economy, and certainly better than what he inherited from trump.

The Biden economy is better than the Trump economy, and certainly better than what he inherited from trump.

Jobs that were lost during the unnecessary lockdowns have returned and Bidet had ZERO to do with that.

Trump had the lowest black and Latino unemployment in history until the CCP Virus hit.

Trump left a growing economy behind with third-quarter 2020 +33.4%, fourth quarter 2020 +4%, first quarter 2021 + 6.4%.

The Trump tax cuts are still in effect as are many of the reductions of needless regulations.

But thanks to Bidet we have much higher energy costs.

Jobs that were lost during the unnecessary lockdowns have returned and Bidet had ZERO to do with that.

Trump had the lowest black and Latino unemployment in history until the CCP Virus hit.

Trump left a growing economy behind with third-quarter 2020 +33.4%, fourth quarter 2020 +4%, first quarter 2021 + 6.4%.

The Trump tax cuts are still in effect as are many of the reductions of needless regulations.

But thanks to Bidet we have much higher energy costs.
HUH??

Trump left a covid infested economy behind, that was not growing fast or hiring fast either, and the facts prove this.

You people all live in a fantasy land void of facts.

Last 3 months of Trump presidency: only 100k jobs created total
Last quarter of Trump presidency: only 4%

First 5 months of Biden presidency 3 MILLION jobs created
First quarter of Biden presidency 6.4% GDP growth

Biden crushed covid and the economy re-opened. trump should've just done a better job on covid then his economy would have been a lot better.

HUH??

Trump left a covid infested economy behind, that was not growing fast or hiring fast either, and the facts prove this.

Trump left a growing economy behind with 3rd quarter 2020 +33.4%, 4th quarter 202 +4%, and first quarter 2021 +6.4%.

His tax cuts are still in effect, as are his reductions in regulations.

He left behind 3 vaccines from his Operation Warp Speed with orders for 800+ million doses.

Bidet has given us higher energy prices and destroyed high-paying jobs.

Forum List

Back