Patriotic Americans vs. Israel

That's nice.
Remember, what goes around, comes around.
Be careful of your wishful Karma..................

This region of the world will not always have the gift of a wimp in office and Political Correctness................

The region of Covert OR ELSE..............

That OR ELSE will eventually be challenged without rules unless they change their ways.........

When that day comes you will have something to really complain about...........

Nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict.
:bsflag:
I agree, your post was complete :bsflag:
I agree that we should make a parking lot out of GAZA.................put a shopping mall on it.................

American taxpayers are forced to pay billions of dollars to Israel. America has suffered through oil embargoes because of Israel. America has fought wars for Israel. And what has Israel done for the U.S.? In gratitude the Israelis have conducted damaging spy operations against the U.S. and sold advanced weapons to our most dangerous adversaries.

American interests are not served by propping up apartheid Israel. Our politicians are bribed to betray our country and put Israel first. American subservience to Israel creates hatred for America throughout the Muslim world, terrorism, instability, and aversion to American ideals and reform.

And Islamic nations smell like a rose in all of this, don't they?

and those that won the region by force of arms had every right to decide the fate of the region
Might makes right?! So the Nazis had every right to kill Jews?!
Yawn.......................Stop the Caliphate are eventually get your ass kicked.................

Or how about a novel idea...............stop saying convert or fucking die.....................because eventually someone is going to knock you on your ass if you don't cut it out............

So yeah.............MIGHT MAKES RIGHT..........on this equation............

btw who bombed the Nazi's into the stone age.................bye bye.
American taxpayers are forced to pay billions of dollars to Israel. America has suffered through oil embargoes because of Israel. America has fought wars for Israel. And what has Israel done for the U.S.? In gratitude the Israelis have conducted damaging spy operations against the U.S. and sold advanced weapons to our most dangerous adversaries.

American interests are not served by propping up apartheid Israel. Our politicians are bribed to betray our country and put Israel first. American subservience to Israel creates hatred for America throughout the Muslim world, terrorism, instability, and aversion to American ideals and reform.

No they don't. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the gulf states are all repressive regimes who ignore basic human rights, are undemocratic...and all propped up by, or allies of, America. America destroyed Iraq and created Islamic State and is standing by watching Syria implode. Curious that Iraq and Syria were the main opponents of Zionist israel. The U.S. doesn't smell much like a rose, either.

Remember, what goes around, comes around.
Be careful of your wishful Karma..................

This region of the world will not always have the gift of a wimp in office and Political Correctness................

The region of Covert OR ELSE..............

That OR ELSE will eventually be challenged without rules unless they change their ways.........

When that day comes you will have something to really complain about...........

Nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine conflict.
:bsflag:
I agree, your post was complete :bsflag:
I agree that we should make a parking lot out of GAZA.................put a shopping mall on it.................

You keep trying, but its still there.

and those that won the region by force of arms had every right to decide the fate of the region
Yawn.......................Stop the Caliphate are eventually get your ass kicked.................

Or how about a novel idea...............stop saying convert or fucking die.....................because eventually someone is going to knock you on your ass if you don't cut it out............

No they don't. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the gulf states are all repressive regimes who ignore basic human rights, are undemocratic...and all propped up by, or allies of, America. America destroyed Iraq and created Islamic State and is standing by watching Syria implode. Curious that Iraq and Syria were the main opponents of Zionist israel. The U.S. doesn't smell much like a rose, either.

Egypt is getting better, since the Muslim Brotherhood fell. As for America standing by and watching Syria implode, I have mixed feeling about that. I don't want America getting involved in a quagmire. On the other hand, when I hear about Christians being beheaded, I think we should do everything possible to stop that.

If America wants reform and stability in the Muslim world we should stop propping up the apartheid state of Israel. Palestinians have legitimate grievances against Israel that need to be addressed. I am calling for fairness and peace.

If America wants reform and stability in the Muslim world we should stop propping up the apartheid state of Israel. Palestinians have legitimate grievances against Israel that need to be addressed. I am calling for fairness and peace.

I just love it that US fighting alongside Israel pisses people like you off.

Gaza has a fine new shopping mall:
upload_2015-6-14_14-22-1.jpeg
images
images

How about some links then from unbiased sources that prove Israel is apartheid, and that the Palestinians have legitimate grievances against Israel ?

Your opinion reeks of anti semitism. Israel is not the reason that Islamic nations are piss poor places.

Egypt is getting better, since the Muslim Brotherhood fell. As for America standing by and watching Syria implode, I have mixed feeling about that. I don't want America getting involved in a quagmire. On the other hand, when I hear about Christians being beheaded, I think we should do everything possible to stop that.

Getting better? 1,000 people murdered, 10's of thousands held in inhumane captivity, just for disagreeing with the government. A regime that had to extend elections and force people to vote so the scumbag in charge could get enough votes to look "legitimate" so America wouldn't stop "aid" payments. Show trials and fabricated evidence, increased violence against women. If you really think Egypt is getting better, you're either impossibly naive or a degenerate psychopath. Documents on Egypt Human Rights Watch

I just love it that US fighting alongside Israel pisses people like you off.

Doesn't piss me off, just makes me sad. Once upon a time America was a country to be admired.

Forum List

Back