Patriotic President Trump: The Confederate Flag Is A Proud Symbol Of The Gallant South

Proud Symbol of Rebellion against the US and Slavery
Actually a historic symbol, a battle flag of "rebels" for states' rights. The "cancel culture" can't handle "diversity".
The fact that this certain troll who has never in his life posted anything truthful or ever admitted when proven wrong says this,proves in spades you are correct.lol as always in his life,he gets checkmated at Langley.lol

What is "gallant" about the white south? This whole "confederate" thing is just about one group of people with an ideology that involved enslaving another group of people.
I see as always,you get all your information from Hollywood and the textbooks from our corrupt school system.comedy gold.

That has nothing to do what Trump was talking about.
This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

That you alright,you troll everywhere with propaganda like that.lol
View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”
Damn strait,The real truth on Robert Lee was he was against racism.its only Hollywood that makes the confederate flag into racism.them and our corrupt school system.

No he wasn't. No grasp of history, huh?

That’s you alright,you troll everywhere with propaganda links like that.

n9bOxDK.jpg

General Lee defended slavery.

The Confederate Flag is awesome. Tremendous history. Blacks and Whites fighting together against the unconstitutional, mercenary "Northern" forces who were instructed by Lincoln to terrorize the South.

Best damn post on this thread,hands down,no contest,you took everybody to school in that video and checkmated them,gives standing ovation for first prize on best accurate post on this thread.

at the risk of sounding arrogant,even better than my post on how our corrupt school system in our history classes with their textbooks and help of Hollywood,brainwashed the sheep here Rewriting history that they have all fallen for the official version of events hook,line,and sinker.

The ones that post a smiley about this post are just troll,who can’t refute these facts in your excellent video. I’m glad you were the one that made this post cause if it was from this one poster who has an obsession over Lincoln,then they could laugh it off cause he really does have a bizarre obsession on him,you DONT though and are objective on these things so I’m glad it was you or even someone else that posted it since he is the only one obsessed about Lincoln’s corruption.

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”
Damn strait,The real truth on Robert Lee was he was against racism.its only Hollywood that makes the confederate flag into racism.them and our corrupt school system.

n9bOxDK.jpg

Oh the gullible who fall for what our corrupt school system taught them.lol that video shouter posted slamdunked your bullshit,deal with it.lol

You going to say Oswald shot jfk as well like a troll from langley here on this thread always does who I have given so many ass beatings to on that subject.? Lol

View attachment 365034

Quote:

The Atlantic never refuted the point AS USUAL.. Wordy spin is what they always create.. Lee DIDN'T BUY the slaves.. He lived most of pre-war in the NORTH as an educator.. It fell to him to become administrator of the family estate.. And he wasn't really keen or prepared to DO that.. Not in his career path... He was not dedicated to slavery.. Had concepts that it would end soon on its own.. Write many times about providing Christian and academic education to black slaves because they should be prepared for freedom..

What is "gallant" about the white south? This whole "confederate" thing is just about one group of people with an ideology that involved enslaving another group of people.

80% of the slaves working on plantations owned by about 4% of the white south... Do you think 250,000 Southerners at the time could be talked into DYING for their profits???

Complete cultural disconnect between North/South ante bellum.. Kinda just like today... North wanted "infrastructure projects" that the South did not need.. Was mucking with tariffs on farm equipment that was more critical to the South than the North.. That division raged in Congress for a couple DECADES and NOBODY FROM THE NORTH ever seriously threatened the concept of slavery in those Congresses... No bills filed to "free the slave".. No action taken to "tax them out of existence"... Instead they fought over "limiting the spread" of slavery to NEW states and territories..

Culture divides are deeper than one issue.. Even TODAY and ESPECIALLY TODAY... And those Southern Democrats who wanted slavery, formed the Confederacy, invented Jim Crow are STILL voting Dem because their great and grand and pappies voted Democrat and THEY flag the Confed flag as well... The NAME Democrat is a BIGGER more insidious VESTIGE of the Confederacy than the flag they used..

You should be coming up with a NEW name..
Like the Dixie Chicks became "The Chicks".. I suggest you become "The Crats".... I'll trade you that PURGE and call it even...

You should be ASHAMED of 150 years of YOUR party's history and leading role in the Confederacy and racism after Emancipation... THEN MAYBE when you get woke about that -- we can talk about YOUR parties "Stars and Bars"....

Last edited:

80% of the slaves working on plantations owned by about 4% of the white south... Do you think 250,000 Southerners at the time could be talked into DYING for their profits???

Complete cultural disconnect between North/South ante bellum.. Kinda just like today... North wanted "infrastructure projects" that the South did not need.. Was mucking with tariffs on farm equipment that was more critical to the South than the North.. That division raged in Congress for a couple DECADES and NOBODY FROM THE NORTH ever seriously threatened the concept of slavery in those Congresses... No bills filed to "free the slave".. No action taken to "tax them out of existence"... Instead they fought over "limiting the spread" of slavery to NEW states and territories..

Culture divides are deeper than one issue.. Even TODAY and ESPECIALLY TODAY... And those Southern Democrats who wanted slavery, formed the Confederacy, invented Jim Crow are STILL voting Dem because their great and grand and pappies voted Democrat and THEY flag the Confed flag as well... The NAME Democrat is BIGGER more insidious VESTIGE of the Confederacy than the flag they use..

You should be coming up with a NEW name..
Like the Dixie Chicks became "The Chicks".. I suggest you become "The Crats".... I'll trade you that PURGE and call it even...

You should be ASHAMED of 150 years of YOUR party's history and leading role in the Confederacy and racism after Emancipation... THEN MAYBE when you get woke about that -- we can talk about YOUR parties "Stars and Bars"....

Nice work,could not have said it any better myself.
It was so fun watching you take them to school and checkmate them on that just as snouter did as well with his excellent video he posted that debunks all those propaganda links they were posting all obviously taken from our corrupt school system.lol

The amazingly brilliant, late great Shawn Lane was lead guitarist for Black Oak Arkansas back in the day!

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Losers worshiping losers. Doing what the Orange Virus tells you. Like trained monkeys.

No shame in losing a fight against overwhelming odds. Only an asshole would pretend there was.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

What do they have to be proud about? Killing hundreds of thousands of Americans?

Fighting valiantly against overwhelming odds.

Or can't you understand that?

By killing your fellow countrymen? Brother against brother? No. I can't understand that.

Yeah, civil wars are terrible. Healing the wounds afterwards can be tricky. But our ancestors pulled it off.

You people are trying to undo what they did, your actions today, are the problem. Not what happened 150 years ago.

Proud symbol of regional pride as part of the larger American Identity.

Which is why you hate it.

The flag of traitors. Not sure why it's revered. Or why they build statues to the men who waived it.

Read a history book. THe reasons have been in them for generations.

Your pretense of ignorance is not credible.

Your actions are the problem. You are the being divisive today. YOu are the one bullying people for no reason.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

n9bOxDK.jpg

Till he lost. THen he moved on to rebuilding America.

What part of that...wait. I get it now, THAT'S why you hate him.

Good for Trump. Great moral clarity.

He is also great at triggering these stupid hate filled confused Moon Bats.

The little fuckers can't help themselves.

thumb_triggered-i-had-a-second-date-with-a-liberal-woman-36660803.png

Proud symbol of regional pride as part of the larger American Identity.

Which is why you hate it.

The flag of traitors. Not sure why it's revered. Or why they build statues to the men who waived it.

Read a history book. THe reasons have been in them for generations.

Your pretense of ignorance is not credible.

Your actions are the problem. You are the being divisive today. YOu are the one bullying people for no reason.

Traitors..period. End of story. In the end, it wasn't practical to try anyone for treason. Lincoln knew this.

Forum List

Back