Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

What you and Steve are attemptimg is oh she didn't say those exact words. Katie asked her what she meant when she said that and she still wasn't ready.
She was actually tryimg to claim foreign policy experience because she lives near Russia.

As a matter of fact, there is SOME validity to what she said ... there are numerous agreements between Russia and Alaska. The governor would be responsible for negotiating those agreements. The one in particular that I am familiar with was a fishing agreement near Nome --- because of the proximity, there is no 'federal' jurisdiction. There also was an agreement about conserving a particular genus of polar bears - both the federal government and Alaska were signers of that agreement.

Uh dood...

A comedian doing a spoof skit delivering a punch line isn't "making a claim"....
uhhhh dood --- having a sympathetic media pass it off as news, and attribute the quote to Palin IS making a claim ...

By the way .... where did you see that I said it was 'making a claim' ... I was pointing to Fey's comment as an comment on the ignorance of the left, further hilarious because liberals (including some in this thread) claimed that Palin did, in fact, say it ... which, once again, is a commentary on the ignorance of the left.

You cannot, however, see Russia from Sarah Palin's house ... contrary to Tina Fey's claim. So, once again, Sarah is smarter than most liberals ... apparently, including you.

Duh?

Did Tina not say it?

Go back to 333, start over.

Lather, rinse repeat.

Give me a break ... you're reduced to playing semantics gymnastics. THAT is the best you got in your bag? Why do you waste everybody's time?

What you and Steve are attemptimg is oh she didn't say those exact words. Katie asked her what she meant when she said that and she still wasn't ready.
She was actually tryimg to claim foreign policy experience because she lives near Russia.

As a matter of fact, there is SOME validity to what she said ... there are numerous agreements between Russia and Alaska. The governor would be responsible for negotiating those agreements. The one in particular that I am familiar with was a fishing agreement near Nome --- because of the proximity, there is no 'federal' jurisdiction. There also was an agreement about conserving a particular genus of polar bears - both the federal government and Alaska were signers of that agreement.
She never did any of that. She couldn't even trad anything she would admit to in that interview. She was a useful tool.

Uh dood...

A comedian doing a spoof skit delivering a punch line isn't "making a claim"....
uhhhh dood --- having a sympathetic media pass it off as news, and attribute the quote to Palin IS making a claim ...

By the way .... where did you see that I said it was 'making a claim' ... I was pointing to Fey's comment as an comment on the ignorance of the left, further hilarious because liberals (including some in this thread) claimed that Palin did, in fact, say it ... which, once again, is a commentary on the ignorance of the left.

You cannot, however, see Russia from Sarah Palin's house ... contrary to Tina Fey's claim. So, once again, Sarah is smarter than most liberals ... apparently, including you.

Duh?

Did Tina not say it?

Lather, rinse repeat.

Give me a break ... you're reduced to playing semantics gymnastics. THAT is the best you got in your bag? Why do you waste everybody's time?

It's exactly what you're doing with the whole SNL bit, isn't it?

It was your claim, dood. Right there in red. Like Russia. Now you wanna cry the blues about semantics because you don't understand satire?
:eusa_hand:

Duh?

Did Tina not say it?

Lather, rinse repeat.

It was your claim, dood. Right there in red. Like Russia. Now you wanna cry the blues about semantics because you don't understand satire?

Actually, I wasn't commenting about the comedy bit, at all ... I was using the liberal reaction to the comedy bit to demonstrate just exactly how 1) ignorant liberals are about reality, and 2) how paranoid liberals are ... they found somebody they think they can browbeat, so every time this irrelevant Alaskan housewife shows up on USMB, we get 344 incredibly stupid comments that just demonstrate the left's ignorance, its paranoia, and its inherent meanness. You so badly need somebody to beat up on, to feel superior to, that you just can't let her go. (Thus, your inane fixation on my comment).

Frankly, we conservatives think it's a hoot ....

Lather, rinse repeat.

Actually, I wasn't commenting about the comedy bit, at all ... I was using the liberal reaction to the comedy bit to demonstrate just exactly how 1) ignorant liberals are about reality, and 2) how paranoid liberals are ... they found somebody they think they can browbeat, so every time this irrelevant Alaskan housewife shows up on USMB, we get 344 incredibly stupid comments that just demonstrate the left's ignorance, its paranoia, and its inherent meanness. You so badly need somebody to beat up on, to feel superior to, that you just can't let her go. (Thus, your inane fixation on my comment).

Not only did you comment on the comedy bit, you actually think it's a "claim" -- as if Tina Fey is some sort of political pundit.

You wanna talk inanity... :rofl:

She never did any of that. She couldn't even trad anything she would admit to in that interview. She was a useful tool.

Is that right? Wow ... i didn't know that

Especially considering, the treaty between Native and government representatives of the U.S. and Russia was signed in 2000 due to the need for coordinated management of the shared Alaska-Chukotka polar bear population that inhabits the Chukchi and northern Bering seas.

Implementation of that treaty began in 2006, and the treaty was administered by the Alaska Wildlife Service, under the direction of the US Forest Service. Let's see -- who does the AWS work for? Oh yeah - the governor of Alaska. Who was the governor of Alaska in 2006? Oh yeah -- Sarah Palin.

Oh -- and there was a series of meeting held, initially in Russia, but then in Anchorage, in 2010 to determine the harvesting limits for both countries. Who hosted that meeting in Anchorage? Oh yeah - the governor of Alaska. Who was the governor of Alaska in 2010? Oh yeah -- Sarah Palin.

Although she did not actively participate in trade missions (they were done before her time), as governor, she was responsible for maintaining, managing, and coordinating those.

Did Tina not say it?

Lather, rinse repeat.

Not only did you comment on the comedy bit, you actually think it's a "claim" -- as if Tina Fey is some sort of political pundit.

You wanna talk inanity... :rofl:

Go away ... if you want to take a throw-away remark, and blow it up into an issue, simply because you have nothing better, I'm not going to participate. Call it what you like ... I call it silly and childish.

Lol .Boy you are giving th feral hog queen a lot more credit than she deserves. Her term was wrought with corruption, her campaigning and then quitting.

You believe she actually worked at it tho. HaHaaaa. Oh yeah she had another baby too.

Lol .Boy you are giving th feral hog queen a lot more credit than she deserves. Her term was wrought with corruption, her campaigning and then quitting.

You believe she actually worked at it tho. HaHaaaa. Oh yeah she had another baby too.

Oh? Are you suggesting that women shouldn't take political offices until they are out of their child-bearing years?

You made a claim - it was disproved. Learn it, love it, live it.

Oh? Are you suggesting that women shouldn't take political offices until they are out of their child-bearing years?

Prove it, prove it, blah blah... It's common knowledge, basic stuff, Palin is an idiot. She got herself into a job that was too big for her so she just ended up playing at it.

You say you laugh at how mean we are about her well, laugh yourself right on out of here because nobody is buying your bullshit.

Prove it, prove it, blah blah... It's common knowledge, basic stuff, Palin is an idiot. She got herself into a job that was too big for her so she just ended up playing at it.

You say you laugh at how mean we are about her well, laugh yourself right on out of here because nobody is buying your bullshit.
LOL -- oh well, if EVERYBODY knows it ... I mean, if it's common knowledge .. gee, what was I thinking?

I don't laugh at how mean you are .. I laugh at how incredibly pedantic, nitpicky, and paranoid you appear. You have no idea how silly you look. Let me be perfectly clear --- I am not defending Sarah Palin. Instead, I am pointing out how stupid the left looks for all the lies they put out.

I guess, since it's common knowledge, you shouldn't have any problem proving your cheap shot, right? Or, are you just a parrot?

BTW --- I do love the threat ... I was really shaken by it ... until I realized you were behind a keyboard, and probably just felt all brave and shit.

LOL -- oh well, if EVERYBODY knows it ... I mean, if it's common knowledge .. gee, what was I thinking?

I don't laugh at how mean you are .. I laugh at how incredibly pedantic, nitpicky, and paranoid you appear. You have no idea how silly you look.

I guess, since it's common knowledge, you shouldn't have any problem proving your cheap shot, right? Or, are you just a parrot?
Oh no, you did say we are mean to poor Sarah..

I don't laugh at how mean you are .. I laugh at how incredibly pedantic, nitpicky, and paranoid you appear. You have no idea how silly you look.

Oh no, you did say we are mean to poor Sarah..

Oh, you were .. and I think it's damn funny, too. In fact, it's hysterical. THAT is what makes me laugh ... the immature, incredibly inane attempts to demean her for no reason --- who the hell cares? She's an irrelevant housewife in Alaska - certainly no threat any more. But you, and your ilk, need something, anything, that you can throw rocks at, so you can feel smug and superior. Your elitism is a joke ... and I think it's damn funny!

You're right. I did make a claim and I backed it up with facts. I posted those facts.

Read them. Think for yourself. DO for yourself.

Do I know how to shut up bripat9643 or what!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only thing that "shut me up" is driving home and getting stuck in a massive traffic jam, moron.

You didn't back up your claim. You only claimed you backed it up.

You've chosen ignorance and laziness.

Typical RW.

ROFL! As if you had any enlightenment to provide.

Since you say you have chosen willful ignorance, you'll never know.

DUH.

In other words, you have no facts to post.

Forum List

Back