Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

It probably does. And hogs have a highly developed sense of smell. I know hunters that bury soybeans & molasses a foot underground to draw them in.
Then let's stop guessing, shall we? Sara Palin among other things is an experienced hunter. You're not going to tell her something she doesn't already know.
An experienced hunter does not need a helicopter to hunt from...

She never did. Another Leftist myth. So Much For The 8216 Shoots Wolves From Helicopters 8217 Myth

She also never said she could see Russia from her house, just so you know.

She didn't shoot a caribou and probably didn't shoot a boar in a fenced in canned hunt.
Yes she did. Stop obfuscating.

The video posted above is very clear.

She did not have a clue about the gun and after several misses, while the caribou stood there on the ridge, one of the men with her shot the caribou.

Watch the video.

Dunderhead.

An experienced hunter does not need a helicopter to hunt from...

She never did. Another Leftist myth. So Much For The 8216 Shoots Wolves From Helicopters 8217 Myth

She didn't shoot a caribou and probably didn't shoot a boar in a fenced in canned hunt.

Who said it was "fenced in?" Just because it was on Nugent's property, that doesn't mean there's a fence around it. Hogs run wild all over this country. They are pests to farmers and ranchers who do everything in their power to get rid of them.

Oh good grief.

READ the frikken links.

Idiot.

Really, you're working way too hard at this and getting no where fast.
Post the friggin link you're referring to. I'm not hunting through this entire thread for some link that may not even exist.

So I should hunt through the thread for you?

Typical idiot RW has to have everything spoon fed to him.

Sonny boy, if you want to form an opinion without benefit of FACTS, that's not my problem but you might want to stop calling everyone else a liar since its you who has been lying all through this thread.

And every other thread you post in.

Get lost.

:eusa_liar:

Who said it was "fenced in?" Just because it was on Nugent's property, that doesn't mean there's a fence around it. Hogs run wild all over this country. They are pests to farmers and ranchers who do everything in their power to get rid of them.

Oh good grief.

READ the frikken links.

Idiot.

Post the friggin link you're referring to. I'm not hunting through this entire thread for some link that may not even exist.

Sonny boy, if you want to form an opinion without benefit of FACTS, that's not my problem but you might want to stop calling everyone else a liar since its you who has been lying all through this thread.

Get lost.

You made a claim. You support it. Typical leftwing imbecile expects everyone to do his homework for him. Where are these so-called "FACTS" you referred to? One thing is obvious: if anyone is lying, it's all the craven leftwing imbeciles attack Palin.

Oh good grief.

READ the frikken links.

Idiot.

Get lost.

You made a claim. You support it. Typical leftwing imbecile expects everyone to do his homework for him. Where are these so-called "FACTS" you referred to? One thing is obvious: if anyone is lying, it's all the craven leftwing imbeciles attack Palin.

You're right. I did make a claim and I backed it up with facts. I posted those facts.

Read them. Think for yourself. DO for yourself.

Oh good grief.

READ the frikken links.

Idiot.

Get lost.

You're right. I did make a claim and I backed it up with facts. I posted those facts.

Do I know how to shut up bripat9643 or what!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.
Dumb fucking ass, that action should be open.

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Not if they know it's empty already.

How do you know that?

Doesn't matter. That ASSSSumptipon is how people get killed. First thing I learned was never to ASSSSume its not loaded and never ASSSSSume what you're pointing at.

KNOW where your weapon is aimed.

$arah is an idiot and I wonder who shot the hog for her.
You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.
I am absolutely sure you have. And pulled your rifle out of your 20 year old rusted up pickup by the barrel, also.

And that is exactly how "accidents" happen. People 'know' their gun is empty, and kill somebody with that empty gun.

And that is exactly how "accidents" happen. People 'know' their gun is empty, and kill somebody with that empty gun.
Stop nitpicking a picture to death. Your desperation to smear American patriot Sarah Palin is apparent.

I have never had to smear Sarah Palin. All one has to do in that lady's case is quote her words.

Oh good grief.

READ the frikken links.

Idiot.

Get lost.

The only thing that "shut me up" is driving home and getting stuck in a massive traffic jam, moron.

You didn't back up your claim. You only claimed you backed it up.

Says who?

"It wasn't loaded".

A lot of people get shot by "unloaded" guns.

Get lost.

The only thing that "shut me up" is driving home and getting stuck in a massive traffic jam, moron.

You've chosen ignorance and laziness.

Typical RW.

Get lost.

Typical RW.

ROFL! As if you had any enlightenment to provide.

Typical RW.

ROFL! As if you had any enlightenment to provide.

Since you say you have chosen willful ignorance, you'll never know.

DUH.

Forum List

Back