Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

Gun safety 101 says that you treat all guns as if they were loaded. having said that the issue over her gun in the photo is of no significance.

Yeah... treat guns as though they're loaded. That means that where there is a muzzle, ya don't walk in front of it.

That doesn't mean that a person has to stand around holding their firearm straight up or lock it in a safe. There is nothing in the photo which indicates a safety issue.

RIght. You don't point it at other people or point it at yourself. She isn't doing either of those things in the photo. The liberal turds in this thread once read something about gun safety and they think they know enough to criticize Palin. They obviously don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They are just making fools of themselves.

The ones defending this are either bent on lying about $arah or they know nothing about safe gun handling.

Even as a kid, I knew better.
Sarah Palin has been the mess that the GOP can't be caught cleaning up.

She's kind of like the red wine stain on a white carpet, behiond the couch. They just hope nobody notices because it won't come out, after it has set for years,

Otherwise, the GOP has to cop to nominating a brainless twerp for VPOTUS.

Why do you think Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace can't find work in the Republican strategy marketplace?...when once they were both at the top of that business?

Now they're both schlepping poorly presented "so called" conservative punditry on MSNBC
Schmidt and Wallace were/are backstabbers. They were always Romney disciples.
They never back stabbed anyone. Sarah Palin is an idiot, and getting involved with her ruined their careers.

If Sarah Palin is so great...how come almost everyone who had anything to do with her nomination for VP can't find work, outside of liberal media?

It ain't just because McCain lost.

McCain's strategists, Romney's strategists, are all still in business for the GOP.

Ask yourself what's different about the dozen people involved in her failed campaign

Yeah... treat guns as though they're loaded. That means that where there is a muzzle, ya don't walk in front of it.

That doesn't mean that a person has to stand around holding their firearm straight up or lock it in a safe. There is nothing in the photo which indicates a safety issue.

RIght. You don't point it at other people or point it at yourself. She isn't doing either of those things in the photo. The liberal turds in this thread once read something about gun safety and they think they know enough to criticize Palin. They obviously don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They are just making fools of themselves.

The ones defending this are either bent on lying about $arah or they know nothing about safe gun handling.

She's kind of like the red wine stain on a white carpet, behiond the couch. They just hope nobody notices because it won't come out, after it has set for years,

Why do you think Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace can't find work in the Republican strategy marketplace?...when once they were both at the top of that business?

Now they're both schlepping poorly presented "so called" conservative punditry on MSNBC

Yep. All true.

I get that some have the hots for this over the hill fishwife. But defending a fake hunt, canned hunt, animals fenced in - where's the "hunt" in that?

The staged photo with a gun propped up in a way a real hunter would never allow - except if the photo, the trophy was the point. And we know her shooting the caribou was staged as well.

She's a fraud, desperately trying to make a buck off the ignorant and uninformed.

Those who are defending her - EXACTLY what has been written about $illy $arah has not been true?

Nobody is defending her ... we're too busy giggling behind our hands about how exercised the left gets about an irrelevant Alaskan housewife ... and truly enjoying how silly y'all look.

Thank you for my laugh for today.
You aren't defending her because you are so embarrassed by her. Nobody is fooled by your explanations.

Yep. All true.

I get that some have the hots for this over the hill fishwife. But defending a fake hunt, canned hunt, animals fenced in - where's the "hunt" in that?

The staged photo with a gun propped up in a way a real hunter would never allow - except if the photo, the trophy was the point. And we know her shooting the caribou was staged as well.

She's a fraud, desperately trying to make a buck off the ignorant and uninformed.

Those who are defending her - EXACTLY what has been written about $illy $arah has not been true?

Nobody is defending her ... we're too busy giggling behind our hands about how exercised the left gets about an irrelevant Alaskan housewife ... and truly enjoying how silly y'all look.

You aren't defending her because you are so embarrassed by her. Nobody is fooled by your explanations.

Actually, I'm more embarrassed by the level of stupidity on this thread than I am by her.

But, I must admit ... I'm also ashamed ...

ashamed I actually got drawn into this ignorance.

Now what is there about Sarah Palin to be embarrassed about?

This is where they always fold... I just can never seem to get my fill of watching them fail... .

Why would Sarah wear make-up to hunt?
If she didn't you would have something negative to say.
Seems silly, and your'd have to get up earlier to hunt if you wanted to wear makeup, then their is the scent of the make up the game could smell...
Make up has a scent?

It probably does. And hogs have a highly developed sense of smell. I know hunters that bury soybeans & molasses a foot underground to draw them in.
Then let's stop guessing, shall we? Sara Palin among other things is an experienced hunter. You're not going to tell her something she doesn't already know.

Yep. All true.

Actually, I'm more embarrassed by the level of stupidity on this thread than I am by her.

But, I must admit ... I'm also ashamed ...

ashamed I actually got drawn into this ignorance.
I was frankly confused by all of it, except Bripat coming out. Which was a beautiful thing

Seems silly, and your'd have to get up earlier to hunt if you wanted to wear makeup, then their is the scent of the make up the game could smell...
Make up has a scent?

It probably does. And hogs have a highly developed sense of smell. I know hunters that bury soybeans & molasses a foot underground to draw them in.
Then let's stop guessing, shall we? Sara Palin among other things is an experienced hunter. You're not going to tell her something she doesn't already know.
An experienced hunter does not need a helicopter to hunt from...

Make up has a scent?

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..

YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP COMEDY !!!

Make up has a scent?

Helicopter hunting ain't sportsman like.

I can see blasting Jack Rabbits crap like that from a truck...but you gotta have respect for the aniamal, big game especially, and hunt them on your hind legs.

Make up has a scent?

Hey # 7.....I see you are still tripping over yourself to make an argument.
Sarah Palin could out hunt you and I'm sure she could kick your ass. Pajama boy!

In a real hunt, wild boars are indeed dangerous.

In a highly organized and protected canned hunt, not so much.

WHO SHOT THE BOAR?

Actually, that's a rhetorical question cuz even though we know $arah didn't shoot her infamous caribou, we will likely never know who shot that boar.

While Palin’s hunting-for-TV jamboree certainly impressed the hockey moms, it seriously eroded her base of genuine hunters. One online commentor, on Sean Hannity’s website no less, grumbled, “I turned on Sarah Palin’s Alaska a minute ago and she just shot four maybe even five times at a caribou and missed. Needless to say I’m not impressed with her ability to handle a firearm let alone aim it and hit something.”
On Palin’s own Facebook page, a viewer wrote, “What a joke. I was a fan before the show. No one who is a true hunter lets others carry their rifle or can’t load their own shells. Sarah, you are a phony in this area of your ‘skills.”
Several others wondered why Palin, an experienced hunter, didn’t bring her own rifle, pointing out that familiarity with one’s weapon is a core principle of hunting. Another pointed out, regarding Palin’s veteran hunter dad, “I was surprised to see him using the gun as a walking stick.”
Several hunter friends to whom I showed the video were less than impressed. All agreed that she did not look like she had handled a gun many times. One, who just posted his November kill on his Facebook profile, said “I would not hunt with her.”
In the episode, Palin is handed a second gun, which, thanks to good video editing, she uses to down the animal in one shot.
But knowledgeable hunters would have all recoiled in horror watching Palin immediately place her finger on the trigger of the “hot” Savage 110 as it was handed to her. Keeping one’s finger off the trigger until the very moment of the shot is the first lesson any responsible hunter ever learns.
But Palin’s inexperience with guns is in no way more obvious than when she is handed the rifle and she asks, “Does it kick?” It was an exchange Brad Schlegel took note of, writing on Palin’s Facebook wall, “‘does the rifle kick’ what kind of a question is that? Doesn’t matter if it kicks or not you shoot it the same. That was a girly question momma griz.”

Make up has a scent?

She never did. Another Leftist myth. So Much For The 8216 Shoots Wolves From Helicopters 8217 Myth

She also never said she could see Russia from her house, just so you know.

Make up has a scent?

Hey # 7.....I see you are still tripping over yourself to make an argument.
Sarah Palin could out hunt you and I'm sure she could kick your ass. Pajama boy!

If you only knew how many animals I've taken with a bow, and how bad I could kick your ignorant ass ....

Sarah shooting a hog is no more a big deal than myself or my cousins shooting a hog...at least with my in-laws I get to least eat some of the kill. With Sarah, not so much...

How did you deduce that she doesn't know where it's pointed or that she assumed it wasn't loaded?

Gun safety 101 says that you treat all guns as if they were loaded. having said that the issue over her gun in the photo is of no significance.

The GOP can use a lot more like Palin and a lot fewer like you. Your ilk lost the election the last two times.

Do you have any idea how many people are in one of Poopy Pant's fake hunts? Add the camera crew and you have quite a crowd.

Real hunters should know where they gun is pointed at all times and, of course, not make the utterly stupid ASSSumption that its not loaded.

How did you deduce that she doesn't know where it's pointed or that she assumed it wasn't loaded?

But they claim to be responsible gun owners!

Schmidt and Wallace were/are backstabbers. They were always Romney disciples.

Palin is an idiot even by the low bar of conservatism.

There's no "bar" lower than you.

Hey, you're the one with the avatar from a gay bar....
Yeah, what's up with that. I never knew that kid would show up in a gay bar.

So you're also too stupid to realize she's lying.
So you went to a gay bar Bripat...there isn't anything wrong with that. You were born that way.

There is no bar with my avatar in it. You're too fucking stupid to realize that she's lying. Even if there were, that wouldn't prove a damn thing. The pic is freely available on the internet.
I know it's hard to come out Bripat...but you'll feel a lot better than you do now.

here is a real avatar for you to use.

This is a better one.
upload_2014-12-15_15-51-23.jpeg

Make up has a scent?

She never did. Another Leftist myth. So Much For The 8216 Shoots Wolves From Helicopters 8217 Myth

She also never said she could see Russia from her house, just so you know.
You guys are denying everything, aren't ya? All the dumb things she did and said, it never happened according to you. But all of it happened. Ted Nugent hunts from helicopters too. The whole TP group are a bunch of dumb hick cowards.

Forum List

Back