Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

Are you a homosexual?
Hey, you're the one with the avatar from a gay bar....
Yeah, what's up with that. I never knew that kid would show up in a gay bar.

So you're also too stupid to realize she's lying.
So you went to a gay bar Bripat...there isn't anything wrong with that. You were born that way.

There is no bar with my avatar in it. You're too fucking stupid to realize that she's lying. Even if there were, that wouldn't prove a damn thing. The pic is freely available on the internet.
I know it's hard to come out Bripat...but you'll feel a lot better than you do now.

here is a real avatar for you to use.

I know you're an ignorant spitful hypocrtical dingbat.
Hey...I saw your avatar prominently displayed in a gay bar in Palm Springs......that's pretty cool, bripat.

Are you a homosexual?
Hey, you're the one with the avatar from a gay bar....
Yeah, what's up with that. I never knew that kid would show up in a gay bar.

So you're also too stupid to realize she's lying.
Um....no I am not. So....I still think it's cool that you've got that avatar.

ROFLMNAO!

Who are these people that are walking in front of a Muzzle?

Do you have any idea how many people are in one of Poopy Pant's fake hunts? Add the camera crew and you have quite a crowd.

Real hunters should know where they gun is pointed at all times and, of course, not make the utterly stupid ASSSumption that its not loaded.

How did you deduce that she doesn't know where it's pointed or that she assumed it wasn't loaded?

Gun safety 101 says that you treat all guns as if they were loaded. having said that the issue over her gun in the photo is of no significance.

Yeah... treat guns as though they're loaded. That means that where there is a muzzle, ya don't walk in front of it.

That doesn't mean that a person has to stand around holding their firearm straight up or lock it in a safe. There is nothing in the photo which indicates a safety issue.

RIght. You don't point it at other people or point it at yourself. She isn't doing either of those things in the photo. The liberal turds in this thread once read something about gun safety and they think they know enough to criticize Palin. They obviously don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They are just making fools of themselves.

The ones defending this are either bent on lying about $arah or they know nothing about safe gun handling.

Even as a kid, I knew better.

They can wiegh up to 800 lbs, and they can easily kill a man.

oh brother .. My bud owns a ranch in Texas that's covered in pigs. Go ahead and tell me ALL about pigs.

then GFY

GFY? My, aren't you mature? Pretty damn childish to go there ...

As for your 'bud', given the damage feral hogs to to farm and ranch land, I suspect he isn't real happy to have his land 'covered in pigs'. Ask him how dangerous they are ...

they hunt pigs from Choppers in So Tx ... my bud has a corn feeder 100 yards from his front porch ... the front porch is where his boy hunts ... LMAO ... pigs kill baby goats and baby sheep too, land isn't the only damage they do to farmers and ranchers.

Any animal can be dangerous... take Palin for instance.
Does that feral Hog taste mych different from farm raised Pork?

I've never had any of the wild stuff before. I have had Boar salami once but thas a different thing.

not that I can tell... throw a 50lber on a spit over Mesquite coals in the morning, and start pullin' prok at dark ... fine eating for sure.
I bet it might help if you cook it Mexcian style. Bury the little fella with hot coals for a good long while...or smoke it maybe?

So when Kerry walked into a bait shop and asked "where can I get me a hunting license," are you claiming that wasn't staged?

Do you have any idea how many people are in one of Poopy Pant's fake hunts? Add the camera crew and you have quite a crowd.

Real hunters should know where they gun is pointed at all times and, of course, not make the utterly stupid ASSSumption that its not loaded.

How did you deduce that she doesn't know where it's pointed or that she assumed it wasn't loaded?

Gun safety 101 says that you treat all guns as if they were loaded. having said that the issue over her gun in the photo is of no significance.

Yeah... treat guns as though they're loaded. That means that where there is a muzzle, ya don't walk in front of it.

That doesn't mean that a person has to stand around holding their firearm straight up or lock it in a safe. There is nothing in the photo which indicates a safety issue.

RIght. You don't point it at other people or point it at yourself. She isn't doing either of those things in the photo. The liberal turds in this thread once read something about gun safety and they think they know enough to criticize Palin. They obviously don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They are just making fools of themselves.

The ones defending this are either bent on lying about $arah or they know nothing about safe gun handling.

"Knew better" than what? Where is the violation of gun safety rules? You've alreaddy had it explained to you that she isn't violating jack squat, and you obviously don't know jack squat about hunting.

Last edited:
ROFLMNAO!

Who are these people that are walking in front of a Muzzle?

Lol, I know most would piss themselves if you tried to hand them one.

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

Sarah Palin Shoots and Scores Big Time in Texas

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

White+House+Debuts+Obamas+New+Dog+Bo+Portuguese+0SV350MguyFl.jpg

ROFLMNAO!

Thank you for that post. It is hysterical.

Truly, Sarah Palin is more of a man than the Peasantpimp of the Union States.

My goodness you are confused.

Sarah Palin has been the mess that the GOP can't be caught cleaning up.

She's kind of like the red wine stain on a white carpet, behiond the couch. They just hope nobody notices because it won't come out, after it has set for years,

Otherwise, the GOP has to cop to nominating a brainless twerp for VPOTUS.

Why do you think Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace can't find work in the Republican strategy marketplace?...when once they were both at the top of that business?

Now they're both schlepping poorly presented "so called" conservative punditry on MSNBC

She's kind of like the red wine stain on a white carpet, behiond the couch. They just hope nobody notices because it won't come out, after it has set for years,

Why do you think Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace can't find work in the Republican strategy marketplace?...when once they were both at the top of that business?

Now they're both schlepping poorly presented "so called" conservative punditry on MSNBC
Schmidt and Wallace were/are backstabbers. They were always Romney disciples.

Lol, I know most would piss themselves if you tried to hand them one.

I'm a qualified expert with both the M-16 and the .45 handgun. Why are you accusing me of not knowing how to handle a firearm?

Palin is an idiot even by the low bar of conservatism.

ROFLMNAO!

Yes, Palin is so clearly a mess... SUCH a mess is Palin that the Left is forced to pretend DAILY that she's a mess.

Now the simple fact is, that IF Palin were an actual mess, the Left wouldn't give a rip about her.

So the fact that the Left never stop wetting their collective pant over her, is proof certain that she scares the hell out of the ladies of the left.

And for good reason! She can clearly kick the hell out of them any time she wants... so, it follows that this would concern 'em.

Palin is an idiot even by the low bar of conservatism.
Not true.

I'm a qualified expert with both the M-16 and the .45 handgun. Why are you accusing me of not knowing how to handle a firearm?

uhhhh... That would be because your public professions provide irrefutable evidence that you've never actually held a firearm, let alone have you ever become proficient in the use of such.

Yep. All true.

I get that some have the hots for this over the hill fishwife. But defending a fake hunt, canned hunt, animals fenced in - where's the "hunt" in that?

The staged photo with a gun propped up in a way a real hunter would never allow - except if the photo, the trophy was the point. And we know her shooting the caribou was staged as well.

She's a fraud, desperately trying to make a buck off the ignorant and uninformed.

Those who are defending her - EXACTLY what has been written about $illy $arah has not been true?

Yep. All true.

I get that some have the hots for this over the hill fishwife. But defending a fake hunt, canned hunt, animals fenced in - where's the "hunt" in that?

The staged photo with a gun propped up in a way a real hunter would never allow - except if the photo, the trophy was the point. And we know her shooting the caribou was staged as well.

She's a fraud, desperately trying to make a buck off the ignorant and uninformed.

Those who are defending her - EXACTLY what has been written about $illy $arah has not been true?

Nobody is defending her ... we're too busy giggling behind our hands about how exercised the left gets about an irrelevant Alaskan housewife ... and truly enjoying how silly y'all look.

Thank you for my laugh for today.

Forum List

Back