Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

She doesn't, she wants birth control to be available to all women. Unplanned and unwanted babies are a problem.

Yes, she does want the government to pay for it. The whole point of her testimonyt before Congress was that the ACA should cover birth control. She whined like some petulant little school girl that her birth control was costing her $1000/mo.

The only thing you proved is that, not only are you viscious and vindictive, you're also ignorant and stupid.
Right, Don't you have anything to say in support of your ignorant heroin, Palin? We'd like to hear your opinion on someone you actually know something about. That limits you to your own stupid candidates.

I know you're an ignorant spitful hypocrtical dingbat.
Hey...I saw your avatar prominently displayed in a gay bar in Palm Springs......that's pretty cool, bripat.

Are you a homosexual?
Hey, you're the one with the avatar from a gay bar....

Yes, she does want the government to pay for it. The whole point of her testimonyt before Congress was that the ACA should cover birth control. She whined like some petulant little school girl that her birth control was costing her $1000/mo.

The only thing you proved is that, not only are you viscious and vindictive, you're also ignorant and stupid.
Right, Don't you have anything to say in support of your ignorant heroin, Palin? We'd like to hear your opinion on someone you actually know something about. That limits you to your own stupid candidates.

Hey...I saw your avatar prominently displayed in a gay bar in Palm Springs......that's pretty cool, bripat.

Are you a homosexual?
Yeah, what's up with that. I never knew that kid would show up in a gay bar.

one more ...

dangerous hog...

uh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I didn't read the article on Palin, but I've hunted hogs in Arkansas ... and, they are SERIOUSLY dangerous. In fact, I would guess they are the most dangerous animal I've ever killed. Don't underestimate those bastards ...

They can wiegh up to 800 lbs, and they can easily kill a man.

oh brother .. My bud owns a ranch in Texas that's covered in pigs. Go ahead and tell me ALL about pigs.

then GFY

GFY? My, aren't you mature? Pretty damn childish to go there ...

As for your 'bud', given the damage feral hogs to to farm and ranch land, I suspect he isn't real happy to have his land 'covered in pigs'. Ask him how dangerous they are ...

they hunt pigs from Choppers in So Tx ... my bud has a corn feeder 100 yards from his front porch ... the front porch is where his boy hunts ... LMAO ... pigs kill baby goats and baby sheep too, land isn't the only damage they do to farmers and ranchers.

Any animal can be dangerous... take Palin for instance.
Does that feral Hog taste mych different from farm raised Pork?

I've never had any of the wild stuff before. I have had Boar salami once but thas a different thing.

Are you a homosexual?

And you're an asshole who pretends to be a Republican.

Are you a homosexual?

So you're also too stupid to realize she's lying.

She doesn't, she wants birth control to be available to all women. Unplanned and unwanted babies are a problem.

Are you a homosexual?
Yes, mi amigo. :D

Are you a homosexual?

And you're an asshole who pretends to be a Republican.
It's okay, you don't have to hide who you are. We support you no matter what.

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

Sarah Palin Shoots and Scores Big Time in Texas

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

White+House+Debuts+Obamas+New+Dog+Bo+Portuguese+0SV350MguyFl.jpg

ROFLMNAO!

Thank you for that post. It is hysterical.

Truly, Sarah Palin is more of a man than the Peasantpimp of the Union States.

Are you a homosexual?

So you went to a gay bar Bripat...there isn't anything wrong with that. You were born that way.

Are you a homosexual?

So you went to a gay bar Bripat...there isn't anything wrong with that. You were born that way.
She's just saying that pic wasn't there when she went. Right Bripat?

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.

ROFLMNAO!

Who are these people that are walking in front of a Muzzle?

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

ROFLMNAO!

Is that you Phil Robertson?.......wow.........we don't have people like that out here, so it's a wonder to us how people like that have escaped the last 70 years.

LOL!

Man I wantcha to know that I feel for ya. The simple fact is no one really wants that pussified nonsense in a Peasantpimp.

Its clear that even a feminized male such as yourself prefer your peasantpimps were chosen from the more butch of the variants.

If it helps, I am selling a Bumpersticker that reads

"My Presidential Choice can beat your Peasantpimp's Ass!"

$2/dzn. Just let me know... .

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.

ROFLMNAO!

Do you have any idea how many people are in one of Poopy Pant's fake hunts? Add the camera crew and you have quite a crowd.

Real hunters should know where they gun is pointed at all times and, of course, not make the utterly stupid ASSSumption that its not loaded.

Ok ... we're up to 183 posts of stupidity ... will it NEVER stop?

one more ...

dangerous hog...

uh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I didn't read the article on Palin, but I've hunted hogs in Arkansas ... and, they are SERIOUSLY dangerous. In fact, I would guess they are the most dangerous animal I've ever killed. Don't underestimate those bastards ...

They can wiegh up to 800 lbs, and they can easily kill a man.

oh brother .. My bud owns a ranch in Texas that's covered in pigs. Go ahead and tell me ALL about pigs.

then GFY

You've already established yourself as the forum idiot. No need to add further proof.

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

ROFLMNAO!

Is that you Phil Robertson?.......wow.........we don't have people like that out here, so it's a wonder to us how people like that have escaped the last 70 years.

LOL!

Man I wantcha to know that I feel for ya. The simple fact is no one really wants that pussified nonsense in a Peasantpimp.

Its clear that even feminized male such as yourself prefer your peasantpimps were chosen from the more butch of the variants.

If it helps, I am selling a Bumpersticker that reads

"My Presidential Choice can beat your Peasantpimp's Ass!"

$2/dzn. Just let me know... .

Not only CAN beat your loser but did. Twice.

Suck it up.

:lmao:

ROFLMNAO!

Do you have any idea how many people are in one of Poopy Pant's fake hunts? Add the camera crew and you have quite a crowd.

Real hunters should know where they gun is pointed at all times and, of course, not make the utterly stupid ASSSumption that its not loaded.

How did you deduce that she doesn't know where it's pointed or that she assumed it wasn't loaded?

Forum List

Back