Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

So a woman who can be self sufficient are an enemy to other women, but a whore like fluke is good representation to women?
Sandra Fluke is an attorney and women's rights activist. She can buy and sell you, idiot.

Then why does she need that taxpayers to foot the bill for her birth control?
She doesn't, she wants birth control to be available to all women. Unplanned and unwanted babies are a problem.

Yes, she does want the government to pay for it. The whole point of her testimonyt before Congress was that the ACA should cover birth control. She whined like some petulant little school girl that her birth control was costing her $1000/mo.

The only thing you proved is that, not only are you viscious and vindictive, you're also ignorant and stupid.
Right, Don't you have anything to say in support of your ignorant heroin, Palin? We'd like to hear your opinion on someone you actually know something about. That limits you to your own stupid candidates.

I know you're an ignorant spitful hypocrtical dingbat.

Seen a gun? I was in the military. Consequently, we didn't call them 'guns.' We called them weapons which is exactly what they are. I KNOW how to handle weapons. Palin obviously does not. And if you think she does based on the picture, then you obviously were never trained in the proper handling of deadly weapons.
Where the gun is placed is alright. There is no bullet in the chamber.

How do you know that?
He doesn't, he lies every time he opens his mouth.

His thread is a big fat fail. That's why. He was extolling the patriotic virtues of someone who's quite obviously an irresponsible hunter who just so happens to place more value in her latest attempts to bask in the glow of her own self-edification than she does of the safety of everyone in her own hunting party.

You assholes are so desperate to attack Palin that you will stoop to this petty anti attack on her hunting skills. Of course, you have nothing to say about Kerry who went in a bait shop in Ohio, feigned bad English, and asked "can I get me a hunting license here?" As if Kerry has ever been within 10 miles of a hunting rifle.

Kerry is obviously a major league phony and a boob, but you have the gall to attack Palin who can actually shoot a rifle and kill a wild animal.
Look at you puffing up, flitting here and there, trying to change the subject. :lol: You know Palin is the biggest idiot ever.

Sandra Fluke is an attorney and women's rights activist. She can buy and sell you, idiot.

She doesn't, she wants birth control to be available to all women. Unplanned and unwanted babies are a problem.

Yes, she does want the government to pay for it. The whole point of her testimonyt before Congress was that the ACA should cover birth control. She whined like some petulant little school girl that her birth control was costing her $1000/mo.

The only thing you proved is that, not only are you viscious and vindictive, you're also ignorant and stupid.
Right, Don't you have anything to say in support of your ignorant heroin, Palin? We'd like to hear your opinion on someone you actually know something about. That limits you to your own stupid candidates.

I know you only know what Fox News tells you to know.

Seen a gun? I was in the military. Consequently, we didn't call them 'guns.' We called them weapons which is exactly what they are. I KNOW how to handle weapons. Palin obviously does not. And if you think she does based on the picture, then you obviously were never trained in the proper handling of deadly weapons.
Where the gun is placed is alright. There is no bullet in the chamber.

How do you know that?
He doesn't, he lies every time he opens his mouth.

His thread is a big fat fail. That's why. He was extolling the patriotic virtues of someone who's quite obviously an irresponsible hunter who just so happens to place more value in her latest attempts to bask in the glow of her own self-edification than she does of the safety of everyone in her own hunting party.

You assholes are so desperate to attack Palin that you will stoop to this petty anti attack on her hunting skills. Of course, you have nothing to say about Kerry who went in a bait shop in Ohio, feigned bad English, and asked "can I get me a hunting license here?" As if Kerry has ever been within 10 miles of a hunting rifle.

Kerry is obviously a major league phony and a boob, but you have the gall to attack Palin who can actually shoot a rifle and kill a wild animal.

I have no clue about Palin's hunting skills or whether or not she even has any. It's her cavalier handling of a deadly weapon which is on full display in that picture that's the issue with me.

Ok ... we're up to 183 posts of stupidity ... will it NEVER stop?

one more ...

dangerous hog...

uh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I didn't read the article on Palin, but I've hunted hogs in Arkansas ... and, they are SERIOUSLY dangerous. In fact, I would guess they are the most dangerous animal I've ever killed. Don't underestimate those bastards ...

one more ...

dangerous hog...

I didn't read the article on Palin, but I've hunted hogs in Arkansas ... and, they are SERIOUSLY dangerous. In fact, I would guess they are the most dangerous animal I've ever killed. Don't underestimate those bastards ...
Here we go with the dangerous lumbering hog angle. Oh bruddah..

Hey...I saw your avatar prominently displayed in a gay bar in Palm Springs......that's pretty cool, bripat.

one more ...

dangerous hog...

my friends 7 year old son has killed over 20 of those dangerous beasts

wound one sure they're dangerous... other than that they haul ass when they see or SMELL humans ..

one more ...

dangerous hog...

They can wiegh up to 800 lbs, and they can easily kill a man.

Hey...I saw your avatar prominently displayed in a gay bar in Palm Springs......that's pretty cool, bripat.

Are you a homosexual?

one more ...

dangerous hog...

Here we go with the dangerous lumbering hog angle. Oh bruddah..

Clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about ---- these animals weigh up to 800 lbs, have tusks that are about 10-18 inches in length, and are extremely territorial. They'd rather run your ass down than try to avoid you. Experts tell us they are the fourth most intelligent animal in the world. They've been known to ambush a hunter. While they can't run far, in short spurts (60-100 yards), they can run down a man.

Dangerous? You DAMN right they're dangerous. Ask anybody who's ever been in a canebrake and can hear one coming.

one more ...

dangerous hog...

oh brother .. My bud owns a ranch in Texas that's covered in pigs. Go ahead and tell me ALL about pigs.

then GFY

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

Sarah Palin Shoots and Scores Big Time in Texas

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

White+House+Debuts+Obamas+New+Dog+Bo+Portuguese+0SV350MguyFl.jpg
What's ironic is you probably would HATE Theodore Roosevelt! And what's so damn 'patriotic' about shooting a hog?

one more ...

dangerous hog...

oh brother .. My bud owns a ranch in Texas that's covered in pigs. Go ahead and tell me ALL about pigs.

then GFY

GFY? My, aren't you mature? Pretty damn childish to go there ...

As for your 'bud', given the damage feral hogs to to farm and ranch land, I suspect he isn't real happy to have his land 'covered in pigs'. Ask him how dangerous they are ...

Most of Texas is inhabited with what the Texas Park & Recreation Dept calls 'derivative hogs'. These are hogs that were brought in by Spanish settlers and have escaped into the wild. They are relatively small, and inherently, not dangerous.

Feral hogs, on the other hand, first appeared in the 1930s, brought in by Europeans for hunting sport. These are the big ones.

As for your bud's 7 year old son having shot a bunch of feral hogs.... bullshit. A 7 year old kid is not old enough, nor strong enough, to handle the size rifle it takes to penetrate the hide on a feral hog. The recommended rifle, at a minimum, is a .243, and in reality, you should use at least a .30 caliber ... otherwise, you're just going to have one pissed off hog.

If the 7 year old has shot hogs, then, at best, they were smaller 'derivative hogs'.

Last edited:

one more ...

dangerous hog...

then GFY

As for your 'bud', given the damage feral hogs to to farm and ranch land, I suspect he isn't real happy to have his land 'covered in pigs'. Ask him how dangerous they are ...
So your point is that Sarah Palin had to go in and save the day hunting all them pigs? :lmao:

In a real hunt, wild boars are indeed dangerous.

In a highly organized and protected canned hunt, not so much.

WHO SHOT THE BOAR?

Actually, that's a rhetorical question cuz even though we know $arah didn't shoot her infamous caribou, we will likely never know who shot that boar.

one more ...

dangerous hog...

then GFY

they hunt pigs from Choppers in So Tx ... my bud has a corn feeder 100 yards from his front porch ... the front porch is where his boy hunts ... LMAO ... pigs kill baby goats and baby sheep too, land isn't the only damage they do to farmers and ranchers.

Any animal can be dangerous... take Palin for instance.

one more ...

dangerous hog...

then GFY

So your point is that Sarah Palin had to go in and save the day hunting all them pigs? :lmao:

Nope --- I don't much give a damn about Sarah Palin one way or the other. As I said earlier, she's irrelevant.

But, I felt it necessary to point out the leftist hysteria over her, which was only exacerbated by the complete idiocy of posting about hog hunting which, obviously, neither you nor your paranoid compatriots know a damn thing about.

Forum List

Back