Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.

You don't put the business end of a rifle in the dirt, numskull. You should quit trying to demonstrate your expertise on guns because you always make a fool of yourself.

You also don't put a rifle leaning at an angle with the bolt closed.

So where would you put it given the circumstances?

It would be fine leaning on the animal just like that, if the bolt were left open. That would achieve the same shot and show that you understand firearm safety too.

Why would Sarah wear make-up to hunt?
If she didn't you would have something negative to say.
Seems silly, and your'd have to get up earlier to hunt if you wanted to wear makeup, then their is the scent of the make up the game could smell...
Make up has a scent?
Gotta be a Palin ritual where she smears hog dung all over her face or something..

What's that hog doing in Texas?

Well, it says she was shooting a pig.

Likely a relative.

You have the morals of a dog shit. Why are people like yourself so freaking hateful??!!

I agree, chickenwing. After all, she could be recovering from another drunken brawl, and should be cut a little slack at least while she is still in a stupor. Wait until she sobers up before you point out how ridiculous she is.

Well let's hope for the sake of Palin fans everywhere that she did in fact shoot a hog that was actually doing crop damage, etc.,

as opposed to one confined on one of the many many commercial shooting preserves in Texas, where the animals are either raised or imported specifically to be hunted and shot for a price.

Why would Sarah wear make-up to hunt?
If she didn't you would have something negative to say.
Seems silly, and your'd have to get up earlier to hunt if you wanted to wear makeup, then their is the scent of the make up the game could smell...
Make up has a scent?

It probably does. And hogs have a highly developed sense of smell. I know hunters that bury soybeans & molasses a foot underground to draw them in.

Well let's hope for the sake of Palin fans everywhere that she did in fact shoot a hog that was actually doing crop damage, etc.,

as opposed to one confined on one of the many many commercial shooting preserves in Texas, where the animals are either raised or imported specifically to be hunted and shot for a price.

You mean unlike a commercial farm where they spend their entire life in a tiny pen?

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.

How do you know that?

Doesn't matter. That ASSSSumptipon is how people get killed. First thing I learned was never to ASSSSume its not loaded and never ASSSSSume what you're pointing at.

KNOW where your weapon is aimed.

$arah is an idiot and I wonder who shot the hog for her.
You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.

That doesn't make Palin responsible. That makes you a fool. The rifle barrel should never be pointed in such a way that a person could be struck if the gun discharges or it can be accidentally kicked or knocked in such a way that it may discharge. Any responsible gun owner will tell you that since it's a deadly weapon, you always treat a gun as if it's loaded.

Ever seen a gun? You DO know it's got a hole in the end of it, right? You DO know that turning the barrel down can get it breeched, right?

That gun is being properly handled .... your attempt to nitpick something you don't know anything about in order to try to seem relevant to the subject at hand is petty, at best.

But then, you probably peed your pants when you say the picture of that hog.

At least, she wasn't hunting looters in Ferguson.

Seen a gun? I was in the military. Consequently, we didn't call them 'guns.' We called them weapons which is exactly what they are. I KNOW how to handle weapons. Palin obviously does not. And if you think she does based on the picture, then you obviously were never trained in the proper handling of deadly weapons.

To be fair, feral hogs are a big problem here in Texas. So much so that they can be killed at any time of year, and a license isn't even required if you have the landowners permission. I'm not aware of any hunting leases specifically for hogs, but hunting leases will charge you for anything you shoot, and a hog is no exception. My takeaway is that Sarah is willing to shoot anything that walks in front of her even if it is a hog. Certainly nothing that could be considered as requiring any hunting skills.

How do you know that?

Doesn't matter. That ASSSSumptipon is how people get killed. First thing I learned was never to ASSSSume its not loaded and never ASSSSSume what you're pointing at.

You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.

That doesn't make Palin responsible. That makes you a fool. The rifle barrel should never be pointed in such a way that a person could be struck if the gun discharges or it can be accidentally kicked or knocked in such a way that it may discharge. Any responsible gun owner will tell you that since it's a deadly weapon, you always treat a gun as if it's loaded.

Ever seen a gun? You DO know it's got a hole in the end of it, right? You DO know that turning the barrel down can get it breeched, right?

That gun is being properly handled .... your attempt to nitpick something you don't know anything about in order to try to seem relevant to the subject at hand is petty, at best.

Seen a gun? I was in the military. Consequently, we didn't call them 'guns.' We called them weapons which is exactly what they are. I KNOW how to handle weapons. Palin obviously does not. And if you think she does based on the picture, then you obviously were never trained in the proper handling of deadly weapons.
Where the gun is placed is alright. There is no bullet in the chamber.

To be fair, feral hogs are a big problem here in Texas. So much so that they can be killed at any time of year, and a license isn't even required if you have the landowners permission. I'm not aware of any hunting leases specifically for hogs, but hunting leases will charge you for anything you shoot, and a hog is no exception. My takeaway is that Sarah is willing to shoot anything that walks in front of her even if it is a hog. Certainly nothing that could be considered as requiring any hunting skills.
She was hunting on Ted Nugents ranch.

And you know this because you were there?

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

How do you know that?

And you base that assessment on what exactly?

How do you know that?

I wonder how many people have been killed by a gun that was thought to be unloaded. You know this one isn't one of those how?

The real questions are why this is even news worthy, why is this relevant to this board and why bring up this nincompoop?

She was hunting on Ted Nugents ranch.

Makes sense. I know people who live in that area. They don't go near his place. You never know what that shitty breeches child molester might do next.

How do you know that?

How do you know that?

I wonder how many people have been killed by a gun that was thought to be unloaded. You know this one isn't one of those how?

THIS!

And you base that assessment on what exactly?
That she is with a professional experienced guide.

Forum List

Back