Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

When Gov. Palin is President Palin will democrats openly continue their war on women?

Probably...fear sometimes renders them even more irrational!

Women who are enemies of their own gender are fair game.
So a woman who can be self sufficient are an enemy to other women, but a whore like fluke is good representation to women?

You just called Bristol Palin a whore. I'll bet you didn't mean to.
Bristol was with her boyfriend, fluke well we don't know how many. Nice try though and Bristol had the baby. Unlike a liberal would more than likely killed it. Especially a black woman.

So unmarried teenage black women not having enough babies is the real problem...

lol, are you people secretly writing a satirical anti-rightwing comedy?

When Gov. Palin is President Palin will democrats openly continue their war on women?

So a woman who can be self sufficient are an enemy to other women, but a whore like fluke is good representation to women?

Bristol was with her boyfriend, fluke well we don't know how many. Nice try though and Bristol had the baby. Unlike a liberal would more than likely killed it. Especially a black woman.
That's right you don't know. We know you are full of shit tho.

Bristol? That was one funny aspect of her campaign. She was a religious righter and she had no other choice but to put Bristol out there, front and center. The forced marriage between her and Levi went to hell in a hand basket. Such a perfect mom Sarah was, she couldn't even keep her kids on the straight and narrow.

Then of course you all try to pretend Democrats are saying mean things about her kids, even the little retarded baby. Sarah made up that story about David Letterman's joke. It was really about that whore Bristol but she made it seem like it was about the younger one, Willow. Dave apologized very sincerely but Sarah just kept yapping about it. He then proceeded to tell Sarah Palin jokes for a year.

The stench of liberals sodden panties hangs heavy on the morning air!

Really, you gotta stop pissing yourselves in your fear of a strong American woman as president.

Maybe if you pretend she's Kenyan you'll less terrified.

So unmarried teenage black women not having enough babies is the real problem...

lol, are you people secretly writing a satirical anti-rightwing comedy?
She had enough class to have the baby, and that bothers you?
Also if the government will stop paying people to have babies out of wedlock. Maybe we could cut those numbers down.

The stench of liberals sodden panties hangs heavy on the morning air!

Really, you gotta stop pissing yourselves in your fear of a strong American woman as president.

Maybe if you pretend she's Kenyan you'll less terrified.
Do you always describe yourself with such earnest?

Anybody surprised that it was a canned hunt, hosted by Good Ole Poopy Pants hiz self? That bucket of slime is actually proud of his canned hunt "ranch" and considers shooting fenced in animals "hunting".

Did they really think that wouldn't get out?

Had a wonderful day with Sarah & Todd Palin at our home on SpiritWild Ranch in TX today. Great Americans, great people, great patriots & great warriors on the side of good in this vile culture war against the America haters & subfleebs on the mongrel left. I presented the good Governor Palin with a phenomenal custom blackpowder rifle created by our Spirit BloodBrothers the LaCasse family at the Gun Room in Portland OR

10606222_10152562961222297_7413450529070189592_n.jpg

And, in what he considers the true spirit of xmas, his own photo -

It's never too early to get into the gungho Christmas Spirit, is it? I mean, Merry Merry Happy Happy Christmas Holidays to everyone everywhere. And tho Im certain you all celebrate these special Holidays with much gusto, Im afraid NO ONE celebrates it quite like the Nugent Tribe. Ho Ho Ho, BloodTrails in the snow, a merrily we all go! DoubleLive SantyClause is dead YOWZA!!

10259700_10152554771547297_4384040092321083415_n.jpg

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.

You don't put the business end of a rifle in the dirt, numskull. You should quit trying to demonstrate your expertise on guns because you always make a fool of yourself.

You also don't put a rifle leaning at an angle with the bolt closed.

So where would you put it given the circumstances?

I have another question. Why is it that it seems as if the RW is always falling in love with dimwits (like Palin and Bachmann), and dunces (like W. and Rick Perry, and Herman Cain), and demagogues (like Ted Cruz, and Alan Keyes)?
Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry
You really want to talk about a laughing stock?
None of those people are laughing stocks. Palin is. Comon. I know you like your party but Mustang is right, you do pick the dopiest candidates.

You gotta be kidding. Biden is the biggest laughing stock in the federal government. Palin is villified by stupid liberl turds like you because you feel so threatened by her. That's hardly what I would call a laughingstock.

I have another question. Why is it that it seems as if the RW is always falling in love with dimwits (like Palin and Bachmann), and dunces (like W. and Rick Perry, and Herman Cain), and demagogues (like Ted Cruz, and Alan Keyes)?
Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry
None of those people are laughing stocks. Palin is. Comon. I know you like your party but Mustang is right, you do pick the dopiest candidates.

You gotta be kidding. Biden is the biggest laughing stock in the federal government. Palin is villified by stupid liberl turds like you because you feel so threatened by her. That's hardly what I would call a laughingstock.
No, Palin is a laughing stock because she says and does stupid things everyday. There are those in the Teaparty who actually want that idiot to run for president. Jeezus..

She is dumber than anyone on that list.

Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry

No, Palin is a laughing stock because she says and does stupid things everyday. There are those in the Teaparty who actually want that idiot to run for president. Jeezus..

Obama and Biden have them beat. Hillary isn't very smart either. I mean she was a shoe in for the democrat presidential spot. Till an uneducated, inexperienced, articulate black man came along. Heck one of your own Gruber calls all liberals stupid, and you defend him. Then you call some else stupid. Lol you can't make this stuff up.

Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry

Perhaps you could provide an example of something stupid she has done.

She is far smarter than anyone on that list, especially Biden, Pelosi ("we had to pass the bill to see what's in it"), Sharpton, and Reid. They have to be some of the dumbest politicians known to man.

Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry

And dumber still are those who gleefully lie in support of her lifelong list of failures and quitting.

Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry

And dumber still are those who gleefully lie in support of her lifelong list of failures and quitting.
She is successful, also we don't treat our women with disrespect. You know like democrats all but promised Hillary the presidential nomination. Then let an unqualified man beat her. Oh well, all that she put up with Bill, she deserved it. Only to be disrespected by liberals.

So Sarah Palin is the devil? Do you know how shrill and whacked out you Leftards sound?

I don't believe in the devil.

However, I DO believe that there are one HELL of a lot of self-absorbed selfish people in the world who can and will manipulate others in the furtherance of their own self interest. There's no doubt in my mind that describes Palin to a T. Her whole BS reason for leaving her elective office of Governor some 5 1/2 years ago was ample evidence of that.

You should believe in the devil. You're under his sway.

She calculated correctly that the pay day for being a media whore with a reality television show paid much more than being governor of a small state like Alaska, at around $100K a year.
You do know that when Palin was governor she authorized a pay cut for her salary to save the tax payers money.
You do know that Palin was the laughingstock of the Nation as GOP VP candidate and betrayed the voters of Alaska by quitting as governor.

You do know that Palin is today correctly perceived as a joke, completely devoid of credibility, representing everything wrong with the reactionary right.

Amazing how Sara Palin is upbraided by feeble, tiny minded jackles who in their entire, pathetic and worthless lives won't accomplish a fraction of what she did.

That would be you.

I think everyone is getting a little tired of talking about the feral hog for now. Maybe we'll talk about Palin some more later in the week.

Doesn't she usually have an annual wolf shooting day from the helicopter this time of year?

Forum List

Back