Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

Well let's hope for the sake of Palin fans everywhere that she did in fact shoot a hog that was actually doing crop damage, etc.,

as opposed to one confined on one of the many many commercial shooting preserves in Texas, where the animals are either raised or imported specifically to be hunted and shot for a price.

It was a canned hunt hosted by Poopy Pants, who admits he anesthetizes the animals . See above link.

I wonder if we'll ever know who shot the boar.

Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.

Really? What's she doing? I ask because it looks to me like she's trying to wake it up. Think maybe she's conducting a satanic service of some kind?
Jealous?

Not all all. While there's ample evidence that Palin embraces the concept of speaking in tongues, from what I've seen and heard, Palin speaks in forked tongues. Now, what creature from the Garden of Eden does that remind you of?

So Sarah Palin is the devil? Do you know how shrill and whacked out you Leftards sound?

As shrill as Sarah Palin saying that Obamacare was going to deny treatment to Trig and let him die?

I suppose you have a quote of her saying that?

That doesn't make Palin responsible. That makes you a fool. The rifle barrel should never be pointed in such a way that a person could be struck if the gun discharges or it can be accidentally kicked or knocked in such a way that it may discharge. Any responsible gun owner will tell you that since it's a deadly weapon, you always treat a gun as if it's loaded.

Ever seen a gun? You DO know it's got a hole in the end of it, right? You DO know that turning the barrel down can get it breeched, right?

That gun is being properly handled .... your attempt to nitpick something you don't know anything about in order to try to seem relevant to the subject at hand is petty, at best.

But then, you probably peed your pants when you say the picture of that hog.

At least, she wasn't hunting looters in Ferguson.

Seen a gun? I was in the military. Consequently, we didn't call them 'guns.' We called them weapons which is exactly what they are. I KNOW how to handle weapons. Palin obviously does not. And if you think she does based on the picture, then you obviously were never trained in the proper handling of deadly weapons.
Where the gun is placed is alright. There is no bullet in the chamber.

And you base that assessment on what exactly?
That she is with a professional experienced guide.

Do you hunt hogs? After you fire the shot, what do you do? You chamber another round so you'll be ready to put another round in the hog if needed.

You are assuming that there is no round in the chamber. That goes against every set of gun safety rules in existence.

Defend her politics if you must, but the gun is NOT safe.

When Gov. Palin is President Palin will democrats openly continue their war on women?

Probably...fear sometimes renders them even more irrational!

Women who are enemies of their own gender are fair game.
So a woman who can be self sufficient are an enemy to other women, but a whore like fluke is good representation to women?
Sandra Fluke is an attorney and women's rights activist. She can buy and sell you, idiot.

Then why does she need that taxpayers to foot the bill for her birth control?

You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.

That doesn't make Palin responsible. That makes you a fool. The rifle barrel should never be pointed in such a way that a person could be struck if the gun discharges or it can be accidentally kicked or knocked in such a way that it may discharge. Any responsible gun owner will tell you that since it's a deadly weapon, you always treat a gun as if it's loaded.

Ever seen a gun? You DO know it's got a hole in the end of it, right? You DO know that turning the barrel down can get it breeched, right?

That gun is being properly handled .... your attempt to nitpick something you don't know anything about in order to try to seem relevant to the subject at hand is petty, at best.

Seen a gun? I was in the military. Consequently, we didn't call them 'guns.' We called them weapons which is exactly what they are. I KNOW how to handle weapons. Palin obviously does not. And if you think she does based on the picture, then you obviously were never trained in the proper handling of deadly weapons.

How do you know that?
He doesn't, he lies every time he opens his mouth.

When Gov. Palin is President Palin will democrats openly continue their war on women?

So a woman who can be self sufficient are an enemy to other women, but a whore like fluke is good representation to women?
Sandra Fluke is an attorney and women's rights activist. She can buy and sell you, idiot.
Is that why she wants me to pay for her birth control? She is a liberal mouth piece that will be thrown to the curb, when not needed. Remember shenan?
Which part of women's rights activist don't you understand? Please try and keep up.

I don't understand why asking big mommy government to take care of you means you should be admired.

She doesn't, she wants birth control to be available to all women. Unplanned and unwanted babies are a problem.

Well let's hope for the sake of Palin fans everywhere that she did in fact shoot a hog that was actually doing crop damage, etc.,

as opposed to one confined on one of the many many commercial shooting preserves in Texas, where the animals are either raised or imported specifically to be hunted and shot for a price.

What if it was raised specifically to be shot for a price? How is that any worse than slaughtering a hog in an abbatoir?

She doesn't, she wants birth control to be available to all women. Unplanned and unwanted babies are a problem.

So who ever passed a law making birth control illegal?

Yes, she does want the government to pay for it. The whole point of her testimonyt before Congress was that the ACA should cover birth control. She whined like some petulant little school girl that her birth control was costing her $1000/mo.

The only thing you proved is that, not only are you vicious and vindictive, you're also ignorant and stupid.

Last edited:

How do you know that?

His thread is a big fat fail. That's why. He was extolling the patriotic virtues of someone who's quite obviously an irresponsible hunter who just so happens to place more value in her latest attempts to bask in the glow of her own self-edification than she does of the safety of everyone in her own hunting party.

How do you know that?

His thread is a big fat fail. That's why. He was extolling the patriotic virtues of someone who's quite obviously an irresponsible hunter who just so happens to place more value in her latest attempts to bask in the glow of her own self-edification than she does of the safety of everyone in her own hunting party.
She is not being irresponsible.

And you base that assessment on what exactly?
That she is with a professional experienced guide.

Like the instructor who was killed when the little girl's gun took off his head ...

And Sarah was on a canned hunt with an idiot.

Last edited:

Yes, she does want the government to pay for it. The whole point of her testimonyt before Congress was that the ACA should cover birth control. She whined like some petulant little school girl that her birth control was costing her $1000/mo.

The only thing you proved is that, not only are you viscious and vindictive, you're also ignorant and stupid.
Right, Don't you have anything to say in support of your ignorant heroin, Palin? We'd like to hear your opinion on someone you actually know something about. That limits you to your own stupid candidates.

To be fair, feral hogs are a big problem here in Texas. So much so that they can be killed at any time of year, and a license isn't even required if you have the landowners permission. I'm not aware of any hunting leases specifically for hogs, but hunting leases will charge you for anything you shoot, and a hog is no exception. My takeaway is that Sarah is willing to shoot anything that walks in front of her even if it is a hog. Certainly nothing that could be considered as requiring any hunting skills.
She was hunting on Ted Nugents ranch.

Oh, my. Imagine those two glory hounds fighting over camera face time with each of them trying to outkook the other when it came to sound bytes.

I sense a new reality show in the making: Battle of the Network Nitwits.

How do you know that?

You assholes are so desperate to attack Palin that you will stoop to this petty anti attack on her hunting skills. Of course, you have nothing to say about Kerry who went in a bait shop in Ohio, feigned bad English, and asked "can I get me a hunting license here?" As if Kerry has ever been within 10 miles of a hunting rifle.

Kerry is obviously a major league phony and a boob, but you have the gall to attack Palin who can actually shoot a rifle and kill a wild animal.

Sarah Palin the TV Star Exposes Sarah Palin the Fake Hunter

by Abe Sauer December 6, 2010

Palin champions will hold up last night’s “Sarah Palin’s America” episode as proof of the candidate putting her money where her moose is. That is to say, after years of talking about being a hunter, Palin actually went out and shot something.

While much of the debate around the episode is an ethical one about a millionaire shooting a defenseless animal so as not to have to pay for meat, the real conversation should be about how the episode absolutely exposes Palin as a charade.

In this most recent episode, a woman who has blindly championed the NRA and legitimized her frontier-woman status by claiming to be a “lifelong hunter” comes across as anything but.

For starters, Palin and pa head out on a long hunt without bothering to sight in Palin’s rifle, a mistake no serious hunter would ever make. Why Palin’s dad chose for her a “varmint rifle” for a caribou hunt and why Palin, an admitted “moose hunter,” would not question such a gun’s appropriateness is never answered.

From there, numerous bungles along the way to finally downing the caribou show a hunting tourist who, at worst, appears to pose a genuine danger to fellow outdoorsmen.
While Palin’s hunting-for-TV jamboree certainly impressed the hockey moms, it seriously eroded her base of genuine hunters. One online commentor, on
Sean Hannity’s website no less, grumbled, “I turned on Sarah Palin’s Alaska a minute ago and she just shot four maybe even five times at a caribou and missed. Needless to say I’m not impressed with her ability to handle a firearm let alone aim it and hit something.”

On Palin’s own Facebook page, a viewer wrote, “What a joke. I was a fan before the show. No one who is a true hunter lets others carry their rifle or can’t load their own shells. Sarah, you are a phony in this area of your ‘skills.”

Edited to add - from here ^^^ is from the link.

How bad does she have to be to bring down Hannity's ire?

Video and more at the link.

WHO SHOT THE BOAR??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back