Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Yeah cause out In the middle of no where you have so many people around. Lol

How far away is the nearest house or business? Since you claim this is in the middle of nowhere, tell us how far a big bore centerfire round will travel if fired from a rifle at that angle??

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.

How do you know that?

Doesn't matter. That ASSSSumptipon is how people get killed. First thing I learned was never to ASSSSume its not loaded and never ASSSSSume what you're pointing at.

KNOW where your weapon is aimed.

$arah is an idiot and I wonder who shot the hog for her.
You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.

That doesn't make Palin responsible. That makes you a fool. The rifle barrel should never be pointed in such a way that a person could be struck if the gun discharges or it can be accidentally kicked or knocked in such a way that it may discharge. Any responsible gun owner will tell you that since it's a deadly weapon, you always treat a gun as if it's loaded.
The gun chamber is empty!

How in the hell can you make that claim?

And how can you claim to be a safe gun owner when you make that claim based on political bullshit??

Anyone who treats that rifle as anything but loaded and ready is a fool. Those gun safety rules are written in blood.

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

Sarah Palin Shoots and Scores Big Time in Texas

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

White+House+Debuts+Obamas+New+Dog+Bo+Portuguese+0SV350MguyFl.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what's inherently patriotic about shooting a hog?

Considering the rampant overpopulation of feral hogs and the damage they do, killing them is showing good stewardship of our lands. I think taking care of our wild lands is very patriotic.

I have another question. Why is it that it seems as if the RW is always falling in love with dimwits (like Palin and Bachmann), and dunces (like W. and Rick Perry, and Herman Cain), and demagogues (like Ted Cruz, and Alan Keyes)?
Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry
You really want to talk about a laughing stock?
None of those people are laughing stocks. Palin is. Comon. I know you like your party but Mustang is right, you do pick the dopiest candidates.
Your kidding me right? Obama a serial liar. Biden lets just say he speaks before he thinks. Ried well can I say depends? Pelosi we have to vote for it to find out what's in it. Feinstein lets release bias documents that will put our troops in danger. Clinton " what difference does it make? Sharpton, if he cannot keep racism alive, he would be on welfare. Holder, a racist and serial liar. Jackson she is just bat shit crazy. Kerry a Vietnam war hero to the left, even though over 200 of his comrades said he put them in danger, and was glad to see him go. Also he called our great troops in Iraq child molesters. Yeah great bunch of people.

When Gov. Palin is President Palin will democrats openly continue their war on women?

Probably...fear sometimes renders them even more irrational!

Women who are enemies of their own gender are fair game.
So a woman who can be self sufficient are an enemy to other women, but a whore like fluke is good representation to women?
Sandra Fluke is an attorney and women's rights activist. She can buy and sell you, idiot.

When Gov. Palin is President Palin will democrats openly continue their war on women?

So a woman who can be self sufficient are an enemy to other women, but a whore like fluke is good representation to women?
Sandra Fluke is an attorney and women's rights activist. She can buy and sell you, idiot.
Is that why she wants me to pay for her birth control? She is a liberal mouth piece that will be thrown to the curb, when not needed. Remember shenan?

Is that why she wants me to pay for her birth control? She is a liberal mouth piece that will be thrown to the curb, when not needed. Remember shenan?
Which part of women's rights activist don't you understand? Please try and keep up.

Which part of women's rights activist don't you understand? Please try and keep up.
The right to be a whore, at least she does realize people like herself shouldn't reproduce. Oh hold on you mean a women's right activist, that was by Lewinsky's side?

Last edited:

Why would Sarah wear make-up to hunt?

Because there might be other hog hunters in the area?

You just called Bristol Palin a whore. I'll bet you didn't mean to.

You just called Bristol Palin a whore. I'll bet you didn't mean to.
Bristol was with her boyfriend, fluke well we don't know how many. Nice try though and Bristol had the baby. Unlike a liberal would more than likely killed it. Especially a black woman.

Why would Sarah wear make-up to hunt?

Because there might be other hog hunters in the area?
So when did a liberal think of nobody but themselves. I smell the fear of Palin on this one.

Forum List

Back