Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.

Really? What's she doing? I ask because it looks to me like she's trying to wake it up. Think maybe she's conducting a satanic service of some kind?
Jealous?

Not all all. While there's ample evidence that Palin embraces the concept of speaking in tongues, from what I've seen and heard, Palin speaks in forked tongues. Now, what creature from the Garden of Eden does that remind you of?

So Sarah Palin is the devil? Do you know how shrill and whacked out you Leftards sound?

I don't believe in the devil.

However, I DO believe that there are one HELL of a lot of self-absorbed selfish people in the world who can and will manipulate others in the furtherance of their own self interest. There's no doubt in my mind that describes Palin to a T. Her whole BS reason for leaving her elective office of Governor some 5 1/2 years ago was ample evidence of that.

You should believe in the devil. You're under his sway.

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

Sarah Palin Shoots and Scores Big Time in Texas

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

White+House+Debuts+Obamas+New+Dog+Bo+Portuguese+0SV350MguyFl.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what's inherently patriotic about shooting a hog?

Tom Lehrer explains it, figuratively:

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

Sarah Palin Shoots and Scores Big Time in Texas

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

White+House+Debuts+Obamas+New+Dog+Bo+Portuguese+0SV350MguyFl.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what's inherently patriotic about shooting a hog?
There's nothing inherently patriotic about shooting a hog.

However ridiculous and moronic, the OP unwittingly displays the stupidity common to most rightwing reactionaries seeking to perpetuate the inane myth of an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with.

Was it a Javelina? Those things are all over the roads and highways. You have to dodge your car just to miss them, much less have to point and shoot.

Really? What's she doing? I ask because it looks to me like she's trying to wake it up. Think maybe she's conducting a satanic service of some kind?
Jealous?

Not all all. While there's ample evidence that Palin embraces the concept of speaking in tongues, from what I've seen and heard, Palin speaks in forked tongues. Now, what creature from the Garden of Eden does that remind you of?

So Sarah Palin is the devil? Do you know how shrill and whacked out you Leftards sound?

However, I DO believe that there are one HELL of a lot of self-absorbed selfish people in the world who can and will manipulate others in the furtherance of their own self interest. There's no doubt in my mind that describes Palin to a T. Her whole BS reason for leaving her elective office of Governor some 5 1/2 years ago was ample evidence of that.

She calculated correctly that the pay day for being a media whore with a reality television show paid much more than being governor of a small state like Alaska, at around $100K a year.

Jealous?

I've only been under the sway of one thing in my entire life. It was a swing set.

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
She laid the presumably empty weapon with the barrel of the gun away from the photographer. What else could she have done, stick it in the freaking ground?

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
She laid the presumably empty weapon with the barrel of the gun away from the photographer. What else could she have done, stick it in the freaking ground?

She could have put it under her chin. That would have assured the least amount of damage if it went off.

I have another question. Did Palin put lipstick on the pig after it was 'dressed'?

The presumably empty weapon? Famous last words.

I have another question. Why is it that it seems as if the RW is always falling in love with dimwits (like Palin and Bachmann), and dunces (like W. and Rick Perry, and Herman Cain), and demagogues (like Ted Cruz, and Alan Keyes)?

She calculated correctly that the pay day for being a media whore with a reality television show paid much more than being governor of a small state like Alaska, at around $100K a year.
You do know that when Palin was governor she authorized a pay cut for her salary to save the tax payers money.

You do know that when Palin was governor she authorized a pay cut for her salary to save the tax payers money.
You do know that Palin was the laughingstock of the Nation as GOP VP candidate and betrayed the voters of Alaska by quitting as governor.

You do know that Palin is today correctly perceived as a joke, completely devoid of credibility, representing everything wrong with the reactionary right.

Forum List

Back