Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Yeah cause out In the middle of no where you have so many people around. Lol

The main concern would be people in your own hunting party.
Usually it's just two people so the hunter and the photographer. If there is a third they would be behind the photographer. Plain is just posing with her kill. I'm sure after the photograph was taken the gun was properly carried.

I think the point is -- if you're going out to do a photo shoot for your image talking all about how you're this amazing down-to-earth huntress, you shoot your own shot in the foot positioning your firearm in a way that reveals that you don't know what you're doing after all.

In other words, the motive for this shot is nakedly transparent.

What's also amazing is that nobody who was there was apparently sharp enough to realize what a PR mistake it was. We're supposed to believe that the people who aren't smart enough to see the obvious are smart enough to deal with subtlety and nuance? That's laughable.
Wait, these people gave Palin a hog shooting show and you expect them to be smart?

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Yeah cause out In the middle of no where you have so many people around. Lol

The main concern would be people in your own hunting party.
Usually it's just two people so the hunter and the photographer. If there is a third they would be behind the photographer. Plain is just posing with her kill. I'm sure after the photograph was taken the gun was properly carried.
Exactly. These hunts always have experienced guides.

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.

Really? What's she doing? I ask because it looks to me like she's trying to wake it up. Think maybe she's conducting a satanic service of some kind?

Really? What's she doing? I ask because it looks to me like she's trying to wake it up. Think maybe she's conducting a satanic service of some kind?
She just shot a hog pipsqueak!!

Jealous?

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

lol, a camo jacket with a bright red hoodie sticking out.

Good thinking.

Yeah, right, that's why she has had so many gun accidents...

You're full of shit, and you know it. The rifle is there for one reasons, possibly two. First of all, they don't give a damn about gun safety, or safety in general, or practicing responsible gun ownership, or practicing what they preach, or acting in such a way as to project responsible gun ownership and operation to the younger generation who have always been known to be careless or use poor judgment. The gun is there so it can be in the photograph in order to help burnish Palin's fairly shitty reputation, especially in light of her family's drunken brawl back in Alaska a month or two back.

But you know what? Someone like Palin should know better if she's the real deal as far as being a hunter is concerned. Either she doesn't know, or she doesn't give a shit.

She just shot a hog pipsqueak!!

Big deal. My guess is the hog wasn't likewise armed.

Jealous?

Not all all. While there's ample evidence that Palin embraces the concept of speaking in tongues, from what I've seen and heard, Palin speaks in forked tongues. Now, what creature from the Garden of Eden does that remind you of?

Jealous?

Not all all. While there's ample evidence that Palin embraces the concept of speaking in tongues, from what I've seen and heard, Palin speaks in forked tongues. Now, what creature from the Garden of Eden does that remind you of?
A hillarybeast?

Yeah, right, that's why she has had so many gun accidents...

You're full of shit, and you know it. The rifle is there for one reasons, possibly two. First of all, they don't give a damn about gun safety, or safety in general, or practicing responsible gun ownership, or practicing what they preach, or acting in such a way as to project responsible gun ownership and operation to the younger generation who have always been known to be careless or use poor judgment. The gun is there so it can be in the photograph in order to help burnish Palin's fairly shitty reputation, especially in light of her family's drunken brawl back in Alaska a month or two back.

But you know what? Someone like Palin should know better if she's the real deal as far as being a hunter is concerned. Either she doesn't know, or she doesn't give a shit.

LOL! You think that image conscious media whore phony, Sarah Palin, would allow a gun accident of any kind to become public knowledge? She'd make up a story that would make her explanation of what happened at that drunken party like George Washington's cherry tree story.

She's got a camera crew around her, you fucking idiot!

Jealous?

So Sarah Palin is the devil? Do you know how shrill and whacked out you Leftards sound?

She's got a camera crew around her, you fucking idiot!

Didn't you know? The only important person is in FRONT of the lens of the camera.

Jealous?

So Sarah Palin is the devil? Do you know how shrill and whacked out you Leftards sound?

I don't believe in the devil.

However, I DO believe that there are one HELL of a lot of self-absorbed selfish people in the world who can and will manipulate others in the furtherance of their own self interest. There's no doubt in my mind that describes Palin to a T. Her whole BS reason for leaving her elective office of Governor some 5 1/2 years ago was ample evidence of that.

Forum List

Back