Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.

How do you know that?

Doesn't matter. That ASSSSumptipon is how people get killed. First thing I learned was never to ASSSSume its not loaded and never ASSSSSume what you're pointing at.

KNOW where your weapon is aimed.

$arah is an idiot and I wonder who shot the hog for her.

When did you learn to put the business end of a rifle in the dirt, eh numskull?

Who's really the idiot here?

How do you know that?

Doesn't matter. That ASSSSumptipon is how people get killed. First thing I learned was never to ASSSSume its not loaded and never ASSSSSume what you're pointing at.

You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.

That doesn't make Palin responsible. That makes you a fool. The rifle barrel should never be pointed in such a way that a person could be struck if the gun discharges or it can be accidentally kicked or knocked in such a way that it may discharge. Any responsible gun owner will tell you that since it's a deadly weapon, you always treat a gun as if it's loaded.

Wait a minute? Are you really trying to say that the position of her rifle is unsafe?

Dang.

Nuthin' gits past you, does it.

:rolleyes-41:

Your contention is so ridiculous I just had to clarify.
In other words,no one could possibly be that stupid.

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.

You don't put the business end of a rifle in the dirt, numskull. You should quit trying to demonstrate your expertise on guns because you always make a fool of yourself.

Who said anything about putting it in the dirt? Ideally, the barrel should be pointed in such a way that it's not horizontal where people can walk directly in front of where it's pointed. If the barrel is pointed upward, that can't happen, can it?

You don't put the business end of a rifle in the dirt, numskull. You should quit trying to demonstrate your expertise on guns because you always make a fool of yourself.

Who said anything about putting it in the dirt? Ideally, the barrel should be pointed in such a way that it's not horizontal where people can walk directly in front of where it's pointed. If the barrel is pointed upward, that can't happen, can it?

If it was anyone but $illy $arah, they'd be screeching and hollering.

Scary how little the nutters know about safe gun handling.

But still, I wanna know who shot it for her.

Yeah cause out In the middle of no where you have so many people around. Lol

The libbies are panicking in fine form today.

Now look for them campaign to..... SAVE OUR PIGS.

Of course had it been their Kenyam messiah-cum-emperor doing the shooting they'd be lining up for free bacon, smoked for them at government expense.

No, what's happening is this: The people who damn well should know better are defending Palin's irresponsible handling of a deadly weapon simply because she's Caribou Barbie. If it was anyone else, you guys would criticize her for her irresponsible behavior and giving hunters and gun owners a bad rap.
The libbies are panicking in fine form today.

Now look for them campaign to..... SAVE OUR PIGS.

Of course had it been their Kenyam messiah-cum-emperor doing the shooting they'd be lining up for free bacon, smoked for them at government expense.

Nonsense. What's happening is this: The very people who should know better (i.e. people who are hunters and gun enthusiasts) are defending Palin's sloppy handling of a weapon specifically designed to kill simply because she's Caribou Barbie. If it was anyone else, responsible gun owners would take her to task.

However, admittedly, there is a way it could be worse. If there was a bottle of Jack Daniels in the picture, I would call that a more egregious example of irresponsible behavior. But given the Palin's recent drunken brawl in Alaska, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone (or several someone's) had bottles of Jack in their hip pockets.

The main concern would be people in your own hunting party.

Usually it's just two people so the hunter and the photographer. If there is a third they would be behind the photographer. Plain is just posing with her kill. I'm sure after the photograph was taken the gun was properly carried.

All it takes is one.

Usually it's just two people so the hunter and the photographer. If there is a third they would be behind the photographer. Plain is just posing with her kill. I'm sure after the photograph was taken the gun was properly carried.

You fools are just full of excuses for what is obviously a dangerous photo.

Anyone who handles guns should take responsibility for where it is aimed - at all times.

I think the point is -- if you're going out to do a photo shoot for your image talking all about how you're this amazing down-to-earth huntress, you shoot your own shot in the foot positioning your firearm in a way that reveals that you don't know what you're doing after all.

In other words, the motive for this shot is nakedly transparent.

I think the point is -- if you're going out to do a photo shoot for your image talking all about how you're this amazing down-to-earth huntress, you shoot your own shot in the foot positioning your firearm in a way that reveals that you don't know what you're doing after all.

Remember the fake caribou hunt?

Remember the fake caribou hunt?

Not as well as I remember The Dick Cheney's real hunt.
Now there's a man who knows how to point a gun.

It would be better to lean it against a tree,loaded and off safe.

What's also amazing is that nobody who was there was apparently sharp enough to realize what a PR mistake it was. We're supposed to believe that the people who aren't smart enough to see the obvious are smart enough to deal with subtlety and nuance? That's laughable.

How do you know that?

You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.

That doesn't make Palin responsible. That makes you a fool. The rifle barrel should never be pointed in such a way that a person could be struck if the gun discharges or it can be accidentally kicked or knocked in such a way that it may discharge. Any responsible gun owner will tell you that since it's a deadly weapon, you always treat a gun as if it's loaded.
The gun chamber is empty!

Forum List

Back