Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

So Sarah Palin is the devil? Do you know how shrill and whacked out you Leftards sound?

I don't believe in the devil.

However, I DO believe that there are one HELL of a lot of self-absorbed selfish people in the world who can and will manipulate others in the furtherance of their own self interest. There's no doubt in my mind that describes Palin to a T. Her whole BS reason for leaving her elective office of Governor some 5 1/2 years ago was ample evidence of that.

You should believe in the devil. You're under his sway.

She calculated correctly that the pay day for being a media whore with a reality television show paid much more than being governor of a small state like Alaska, at around $100K a year.
You do know that when Palin was governor she authorized a pay cut for her salary to save the tax payers money.
You do know that Palin was the laughingstock of the Nation as GOP VP candidate and betrayed the voters of Alaska by quitting as governor.

You do know that Palin is today correctly perceived as a joke, completely devoid of credibility, representing everything wrong with the reactionary right.
Wrong! You have no idea what you are talking about..................dumbass!

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
Nobody is walking by. She is doing the proper thing.

How do you know that?

Doesn't matter. That ASSSSumptipon is how people get killed. First thing I learned was never to ASSSSume its not loaded and never ASSSSSume what you're pointing at.

KNOW where your weapon is aimed.

$arah is an idiot and I wonder who shot the hog for her.
You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.

That doesn't make Palin responsible. That makes you a fool. The rifle barrel should never be pointed in such a way that a person could be struck if the gun discharges or it can be accidentally kicked or knocked in such a way that it may discharge. Any responsible gun owner will tell you that since it's a deadly weapon, you always treat a gun as if it's loaded.

Ever seen a gun? You DO know it's got a hole in the end of it, right? You DO know that turning the barrel down can get it breeched, right?

That gun is being properly handled .... your attempt to nitpick something you don't know anything about in order to try to seem relevant to the subject at hand is petty, at best.

But then, you probably peed your pants when you say the picture of that hog.

At least, she wasn't hunting looters in Ferguson.

The libbies are panicking in fine form today.

Now look for them campaign to..... SAVE OUR PIGS.

Of course had it been their Kenyam messiah-cum-emperor doing the shooting they'd be lining up for free bacon, smoked for them at government expense.

Link to where anyone said "SAVE OUR PIGS"??

Except, of course, unless you mean the posts about not wanting any of $arah's loutish family to be accidentally shot.

SAVE OUR PIGS!!

Wasn't that the Dem slogan in the last election?

Of course had it been their Kenyam messiah-cum-emperor doing the shooting they'd be lining up for free bacon, smoked for them at government expense.

No, what's happening is this: The people who damn well should know better are defending Palin's irresponsible handling of a deadly weapon simply because she's Caribou Barbie. If it was anyone else, you guys would criticize her for her irresponsible behavior and giving hunters and gun owners a bad rap.

Nonsense. What's happening is this: The very people who should know better (i.e. people who are hunters and gun enthusiasts) are defending Palin's sloppy handling of a weapon specifically designed to kill simply because she's Caribou Barbie. If it was anyone else, responsible gun owners would take her to task.

However, admittedly, there is a way it could be worse. If there was a bottle of Jack Daniels in the picture, I would call that a more egregious example of irresponsible behavior. But given the Palin's recent drunken brawl in Alaska, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone (or several someone's) had bottles of Jack in their hip pockets.

Man --- don't you have anything constructive to say?

You guys are worse than a bunch of old ladies - picking on the new woman in town.

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.
She laid the presumably empty weapon with the barrel of the gun away from the photographer. What else could she have done, stick it in the freaking ground?

She could have put it under her chin. That would have assured the least amount of damage if it went off.

Another high quality, adult, comment from the left.

Sarah, Walmart had Ddepends on sale just now.

If you MUST keep pissing yourself in fear over the coming Palin presidency please savail yourself...if only to minimize the odor.

If you MUST keep pissing yourself in fear over the coming Palin presidency please savail yourself...if only to minimize the odor.
The Teaparty would never give her the okay to run now especially after her affair with the Black guy. Your party hates Blacks, that's why a racist guy like you just loves the Teaparty. Even if they did, I would love to see her run again. She was so entertaining.

I believe this is the first anyone has responded to Henry in months. He's creepier than most, I wouldn't recommend it.

I have another question. Why is it that it seems as if the RW is always falling in love with dimwits (like Palin and Bachmann), and dunces (like W. and Rick Perry, and Herman Cain), and demagogues (like Ted Cruz, and Alan Keyes)?
Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry
You really want to talk about a laughing stock?

The Teaparty would never give her the okay to run now especially after her affair with the Black guy. Your party hates Blacks, that's why a racist guy like you just loves the Teaparty. Even if they did, I would love to see her run again. She was so entertaining.
Keeping them uneducated and dependent on welfare for life, for a vote. Isn't hatred?

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

lol, a camo jacket with a bright red hoodie sticking out.

Good thinking.
A lot of game is color blind. That's why deer hunters wear a lot of florescent orange, because it's better to be seen by other hunters for safety and the deer don't see the orange anyway.

stock-photo-hunter-in-forest-wearing-blaze-orange-safety-clothing-87482293.jpg

Pigs aren't colorblind. I bowhunted deer for years.

Really? What's she doing? I ask because it looks to me like she's trying to wake it up. Think maybe she's conducting a satanic service of some kind?
Jealous?

Not all all. While there's ample evidence that Palin embraces the concept of speaking in tongues, from what I've seen and heard, Palin speaks in forked tongues. Now, what creature from the Garden of Eden does that remind you of?

So Sarah Palin is the devil? Do you know how shrill and whacked out you Leftards sound?

As shrill as Sarah Palin saying that Obamacare was going to deny treatment to Trig and let him die?

I have another question. Why is it that it seems as if the RW is always falling in love with dimwits (like Palin and Bachmann), and dunces (like W. and Rick Perry, and Herman Cain), and demagogues (like Ted Cruz, and Alan Keyes)?
Obama
Biden
Ried
Pelosi
Feinstein
Clinton
Sharpton
Holder
Jackson
Kerry
You really want to talk about a laughing stock?
None of those people are laughing stocks. Palin is. Comon. I know you like your party but Mustang is right, you do pick the dopiest candidates.

How do you know that?

Doesn't matter. That ASSSSumptipon is how people get killed. First thing I learned was never to ASSSSume its not loaded and never ASSSSSume what you're pointing at.

KNOW where your weapon is aimed.

$arah is an idiot and I wonder who shot the hog for her.
You don't know what you're talking about boy. I've killed many deer and hogs and laid my gun on them like that for a quick picture.

Great, so you do the same unsafe act as your hero?

I have done the same for pics with a buck or a hog. But the difference is that I leave the bolt open or the action open. Once it is closed it is assumed to be loaded.

You don't put the business end of a rifle in the dirt, numskull. You should quit trying to demonstrate your expertise on guns because you always make a fool of yourself.

You also don't put a rifle leaning at an angle with the bolt closed.

Forum List

Back