Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

Hey...I saw your avatar prominently displayed in a gay bar in Palm Springs......that's pretty cool, bripat.

Are you a homosexual?
Hey, you're the one with the avatar from a gay bar....
Yeah, what's up with that. I never knew that kid would show up in a gay bar.

So you're also too stupid to realize she's lying.
So you went to a gay bar Bripat...there isn't anything wrong with that. You were born that way.

There is no bar with my avatar in it. You're too fucking stupid to realize that she's lying. Even if there were, that wouldn't prove a damn thing. The pic is freely available on the internet.

I didn't read the article on Palin, but I've hunted hogs in Arkansas ... and, they are SERIOUSLY dangerous. In fact, I would guess they are the most dangerous animal I've ever killed. Don't underestimate those bastards ...

They can wiegh up to 800 lbs, and they can easily kill a man.

oh brother .. My bud owns a ranch in Texas that's covered in pigs. Go ahead and tell me ALL about pigs.

then GFY

GFY? My, aren't you mature? Pretty damn childish to go there ...

As for your 'bud', given the damage feral hogs to to farm and ranch land, I suspect he isn't real happy to have his land 'covered in pigs'. Ask him how dangerous they are ...

they hunt pigs from Choppers in So Tx ... my bud has a corn feeder 100 yards from his front porch ... the front porch is where his boy hunts ... LMAO ... pigs kill baby goats and baby sheep too, land isn't the only damage they do to farmers and ranchers.

Any animal can be dangerous... take Palin for instance.
Does that feral Hog taste mych different from farm raised Pork?

I've never had any of the wild stuff before. I have had Boar salami once but thas a different thing.

not that I can tell... throw a 50lber on a spit over Mesquite coals in the morning, and start pullin' prok at dark ... fine eating for sure.

Seen a gun? I was in the military. Consequently, we didn't call them 'guns.' We called them weapons which is exactly what they are. I KNOW how to handle weapons. Palin obviously does not. And if you think she does based on the picture, then you obviously were never trained in the proper handling of deadly weapons.
Where the gun is placed is alright. There is no bullet in the chamber.

How do you know that?
He doesn't, he lies every time he opens his mouth.

His thread is a big fat fail. That's why. He was extolling the patriotic virtues of someone who's quite obviously an irresponsible hunter who just so happens to place more value in her latest attempts to bask in the glow of her own self-edification than she does of the safety of everyone in her own hunting party.

You assholes are so desperate to attack Palin that you will stoop to this petty anti attack on her hunting skills. Of course, you have nothing to say about Kerry who went in a bait shop in Ohio, feigned bad English, and asked "can I get me a hunting license here?" As if Kerry has ever been within 10 miles of a hunting rifle.

Kerry is obviously a major league phony and a boob, but you have the gall to attack Palin who can actually shoot a rifle and kill a wild animal.

Really? I attacked her hunting skills? Please point out where I did so?

What I attacked was her unsafe handling of a firearm.

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.

ROFLMNAO!

Who are these people that are walking in front of a Muzzle?

Do you have any idea how many people are in one of Poopy Pant's fake hunts? Add the camera crew and you have quite a crowd.

Real hunters should know where they gun is pointed at all times and, of course, not make the utterly stupid ASSSumption that its not loaded.

How did you deduce that she doesn't know where it's pointed or that she assumed it wasn't loaded?

Gun safety 101 says that you treat all guns as if they were loaded. having said that the issue over her gun in the photo is of no significance.

Are you a homosexual?
Hey, you're the one with the avatar from a gay bar....
Yeah, what's up with that. I never knew that kid would show up in a gay bar.

So you're also too stupid to realize she's lying.
So you went to a gay bar Bripat...there isn't anything wrong with that. You were born that way.
She's just saying that pic wasn't there when she went. Right Bripat?

She's a lying hosebag like you. It doesn't matter what she says.

I'm proud of you, Steve. You used the word "feral" without the word "negro" afterwards. Baby steps.

My first comment is this: That's certainly no way for a responsible gun owner and hunter to stow a rifle when not in use with the barrel pointing up in the direction of anyone who might just be walking by.

ROFLMNAO!

Do you have any idea how many people are in one of Poopy Pant's fake hunts? Add the camera crew and you have quite a crowd.

Real hunters should know where they gun is pointed at all times and, of course, not make the utterly stupid ASSSumption that its not loaded.

How did you deduce that she doesn't know where it's pointed or that she assumed it wasn't loaded?

Gun safety 101 says that you treat all guns as if they were loaded. having said that the issue over her gun in the photo is of no significance.

And what in that photo indicates she believes the gun isn't loaded? If it's of no significance, then why are all the liberal turds in this discussion making an issue of it?

Ok ... we're up to 183 posts of stupidity ... will it NEVER stop?

one more ...

dangerous hog...

uh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I didn't read the article on Palin, but I've hunted hogs in Arkansas ... and, they are SERIOUSLY dangerous. In fact, I would guess they are the most dangerous animal I've ever killed. Don't underestimate those bastards ...

They aren't called a "poor man's grizzly" for nothing.

So a woman who can be self sufficient are an enemy to other women, but a whore like fluke is good representation to women?
Sandra Fluke is an attorney and women's rights activist. She can buy and sell you, idiot.

Then why does she need that taxpayers to foot the bill for her birth control?
She doesn't, she wants birth control to be available to all women. Unplanned and unwanted babies are a problem.

Yes, she does want the government to pay for it. The whole point of her testimonyt before Congress was that the ACA should cover birth control. She whined like some petulant little school girl that her birth control was costing her $1000/mo.

The only thing you proved is that, not only are you viscious and vindictive, you're also ignorant and stupid.
Right, Don't you have anything to say in support of your ignorant heroin, Palin? We'd like to hear your opinion on someone you actually know something about. That limits you to your own stupid candidates.
Maybe Palin had her gun pointed like that so Hillary could relive that sniper fire incident. She thought she endured.

ROFLMNAO!

Yeah... treat guns as though they're loaded. That means that where there is a muzzle, ya don't walk in front of it.

That doesn't mean that a person has to stand around holding their firearm straight up or lock it in a safe. There is nothing in the photo which indicates a safety issue.

How do you know that?

His thread is a big fat fail. That's why. He was extolling the patriotic virtues of someone who's quite obviously an irresponsible hunter who just so happens to place more value in her latest attempts to bask in the glow of her own self-edification than she does of the safety of everyone in her own hunting party.

You assholes are so desperate to attack Palin that you will stoop to this petty anti attack on her hunting skills. Of course, you have nothing to say about Kerry who went in a bait shop in Ohio, feigned bad English, and asked "can I get me a hunting license here?" As if Kerry has ever been within 10 miles of a hunting rifle.

Kerry is obviously a major league phony and a boob, but you have the gall to attack Palin who can actually shoot a rifle and kill a wild animal.

I'm referring to the liberal turds who will attack Palin over anything.

How do you know that?

You attacked a false premise. That's not a point regarding Palin's treatment of her rifle, it's a failure to reason soundly

Teddy Roosevelt would have been so proud of this future president.

Sarah%20Palin%20Amazing%20America.jpg

Sarah Palin Shoots and Scores Big Time in Texas

obama-karate.jpg

obama%20bike%203.jpg

White+House+Debuts+Obamas+New+Dog+Bo+Portuguese+0SV350MguyFl.jpg

ROFLMNAO!

Thank you for that post. It is hysterical.

Truly, Sarah Palin is more of a man than the Peasantpimp of the Union States.
Is that you Phil Robertson?.......wow.........we don't have people like that out here, so it's a wonder to us how people like that have escaped the last 70 years.

LOL!

Man I wantcha to know that I feel for ya. The simple fact is no one really wants that pussified nonsense in a Peasantpimp.

Its clear that even a feminized male such as yourself prefer your peasantpimps were chosen from the more butch of the variants.

If it helps, I am selling a Bumpersticker that reads
"My Presidential Choice can beat your Peasantpimp's Ass!"

$2/dzn. Just let me know... .
As humorous as that is...I might get shot at where I live. It's PC country.

It would be kind of like driving around in a Prius, with an Obama bumpersticker, wearing a big fake Afro, where you live

Ok ... we're up to 183 posts of stupidity ... will it NEVER stop?

one more ...

dangerous hog...

uh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

oh brother .. My bud owns a ranch in Texas that's covered in pigs. Go ahead and tell me ALL about pigs.

then GFY

As for your 'bud', given the damage feral hogs to to farm and ranch land, I suspect he isn't real happy to have his land 'covered in pigs'. Ask him how dangerous they are ...

Most of Texas is inhabited with what the Texas Park & Recreation Dept calls 'derivative hogs'. These are hogs that were brought in by Spanish settlers and have escaped into the wild. They are relatively small, and inherently, not dangerous.

Feral hogs, on the other hand, first appeared in the 1930s, brought in by Europeans for hunting sport. These are the big ones.

As for your bud's 7 year old son having shot a bunch of feral hogs.... bullshit. A 7 year old kid is not old enough, nor strong enough, to handle the size rifle it takes to penetrate the hide on a feral hog. The recommended rifle, at a minimum, is a .243, and in reality, you should use at least a .30 caliber ... otherwise, you're just going to have one pissed off hog.

If the 7 year old has shot hogs, then, at best, they were smaller 'derivative hogs'.

Actually, a lot of hog hunting is done with .223/5.56mm and night scopes.

then GFY

they hunt pigs from Choppers in So Tx ... my bud has a corn feeder 100 yards from his front porch ... the front porch is where his boy hunts ... LMAO ... pigs kill baby goats and baby sheep too, land isn't the only damage they do to farmers and ranchers.

Any animal can be dangerous... take Palin for instance.
Does that feral Hog taste mych different from farm raised Pork?

I've never had any of the wild stuff before. I have had Boar salami once but thas a different thing.

It is a lot leaner, in most cases. Shoot the smaller ones for better flavor. A big boar will have a very gamey taste.

How do you know that?

Poor $arah. She gets blamed for everything she does.

:boohoo:

How do you know that?

Why don't you attack someone who starts a thread about Palin that has as its only purpose to enflame?

ROFLMNAO!

Yeah... treat guns as though they're loaded. That means that where there is a muzzle, ya don't walk in front of it.

That doesn't mean that a person has to stand around holding their firearm straight up or lock it in a safe. There is nothing in the photo which indicates a safety issue.

RIght. You don't point it at other people or point it at yourself. She isn't doing either of those things in the photo. The liberal turds in this thread once read something about gun safety and they think they know enough to criticize Palin. They obviously don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They are just making fools of themselves.

Why don't you attack someone who starts a thread about Palin that has as its only purpose to enflame?

You mean like the OP?

Forum List

Back