Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

How did you deduce that she doesn't know where it's pointed or that she assumed it wasn't loaded?

Gun safety 101 says that you treat all guns as if they were loaded. having said that the issue over her gun in the photo is of no significance.

Yeah... treat guns as though they're loaded. That means that where there is a muzzle, ya don't walk in front of it.

That doesn't mean that a person has to stand around holding their firearm straight up or lock it in a safe. There is nothing in the photo which indicates a safety issue.

RIght. You don't point it at other people or point it at yourself. She isn't doing either of those things in the photo. The liberal turds in this thread once read something about gun safety and they think they know enough to criticize Palin. They obviously don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They are just making fools of themselves.

The ones defending this are either bent on lying about $arah or they know nothing about safe gun handling.

Even as a kid, I knew better.

But they claim to be responsible gun owners!

Since you're such a gun expert, perhaps you can explain the error Palin is making.

Make up has a scent?

It probably does. And hogs have a highly developed sense of smell. I know hunters that bury soybeans & molasses a foot underground to draw them in.
Then let's stop guessing, shall we? Sara Palin among other things is an experienced hunter. You're not going to tell her something she doesn't already know.

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..

YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP COMEDY !!!
Hey # 7.....I see you are still tripping over yourself to make an argument.
Sarah Palin could out hunt you and I'm sure she could kick your ass. Pajama boy!

If you only knew how many animals I've taken with a bow, and how bad I could kick your ignorant ass ....

Yeah right #7....one look at Palin running up on you and you would shit your Pajama Boy pants.....AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA Bow? yeah right what kind of animals have you killed with a bow?

Seems silly, and your'd have to get up earlier to hunt if you wanted to wear makeup, then their is the scent of the make up the game could smell...
Make up has a scent?

It probably does. And hogs have a highly developed sense of smell. I know hunters that bury soybeans & molasses a foot underground to draw them in.
Then let's stop guessing, shall we? Sara Palin among other things is an experienced hunter. You're not going to tell her something she doesn't already know.
An experienced hunter does not need a helicopter to hunt from...

She never did. Another Leftist myth. So Much For The 8216 Shoots Wolves From Helicopters 8217 Myth

She also never said she could see Russia from her house, just so you know.

She didn't shoot a caribou and probably didn't shoot a boar in a fenced in canned hunt.

Gun safety 101 says that you treat all guns as if they were loaded. having said that the issue over her gun in the photo is of no significance.

Yeah... treat guns as though they're loaded. That means that where there is a muzzle, ya don't walk in front of it.

That doesn't mean that a person has to stand around holding their firearm straight up or lock it in a safe. There is nothing in the photo which indicates a safety issue.

RIght. You don't point it at other people or point it at yourself. She isn't doing either of those things in the photo. The liberal turds in this thread once read something about gun safety and they think they know enough to criticize Palin. They obviously don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They are just making fools of themselves.

The ones defending this are either bent on lying about $arah or they know nothing about safe gun handling.

Sarah Palin has been the mess that the GOP can't be caught cleaning up.

She's kind of like the red wine stain on a white carpet, behiond the couch. They just hope nobody notices because it won't come out, after it has set for years,

Otherwise, the GOP has to cop to nominating a brainless twerp for VPOTUS.

Why do you think Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace can't find work in the Republican strategy marketplace?...when once they were both at the top of that business?

Now they're both schlepping poorly presented "so called" conservative punditry on MSNBC

Yep. All true.

I get that some have the hots for this over the hill fishwife. But defending a fake hunt, canned hunt, animals fenced in - where's the "hunt" in that?

The staged photo with a gun propped up in a way a real hunter would never allow - except if the photo, the trophy was the point. And we know her shooting the caribou was staged as well.

She's a fraud, desperately trying to make a buck off the ignorant and uninformed.

Those who are defending her - EXACTLY what has been written about $illy $arah has not been true?

Hmmmm . . . now pay attentlion, moron: No one has demonstrated that there is anything wrong with the way Palin has placed her gun. I lot of armchair libturd hunters claim there's a problem with it, but none of them can explain why.

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..

YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP COMEDY !!!
Hey # 7.....I see you are still tripping over yourself to make an argument.
Sarah Palin could out hunt you and I'm sure she could kick your ass. Pajama boy!

If you only knew how many animals I've taken with a bow, and how bad I could kick your ignorant ass ....

Yeah right #7....one look at Palin running up on you and you would shit your Pajama Boy pants.....AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA Bow? yeah right what kind of animals have you killed with a bow?

If you watch the video of her NOT shooting the caribou, you'd be worried too.

She's clueless about guns, about the gun she was handling ("Does it kick?) and about how to safely handle a fire arm and she was with a bozo who runs canned for trophies and money.

Make up has a scent?

She never did. Another Leftist myth. So Much For The 8216 Shoots Wolves From Helicopters 8217 Myth

She didn't shoot a caribou and probably didn't shoot a boar in a fenced in canned hunt.

Who said it was "fenced in?" Just because it was on Nugent's property, that doesn't mean there's a fence around it. Hogs run wild all over this country. They are pests to farmers and ranchers who do everything in their power to get rid of them.

Are you a homosexual?
Hey, you're the one with the avatar from a gay bar....
Yeah, what's up with that. I never knew that kid would show up in a gay bar.

So you're also too stupid to realize she's lying.
So you went to a gay bar Bripat...there isn't anything wrong with that. You were born that way.

There is no bar with my avatar in it. You're too fucking stupid to realize that she's lying. Even if there were, that wouldn't prove a damn thing. The pic is freely available on the internet.
Yes there is...a English Pub themed gay bar in Palm Springs. We hung out there during Gay Pride this year and I looked over the bar and there you were. :D Quite dashing.

Sarah shooting a hog is no more a big deal than myself or my cousins shooting a hog...at least with my in-laws I get to least eat some of the kill. With Sarah, not so much...

Even $arah wouldn't eat a family member.

Or would she?
palin_piglipstick_palin.jpg

Who said it was "fenced in?" Just because it was on Nugent's property, that doesn't mean there's a fence around it. Hogs run wild all over this country. They are pests to farmers and ranchers who do everything in their power to get rid of them.

Oh good grief.

READ the frikken links.

Idiot.

Really, you're working way too hard at this and getting no where fast.

Since you're such a gun expert, perhaps you can explain the error Palin is making.

Oh. That's easy. She didn't have the gun pointed at her head.

sO2y8Cl.gif

Sarah Palin has been the mess that the GOP can't be caught cleaning up.

She's kind of like the red wine stain on a white carpet, behiond the couch. They just hope nobody notices because it won't come out, after it has set for years,

Otherwise, the GOP has to cop to nominating a brainless twerp for VPOTUS.

Why do you think Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace can't find work in the Republican strategy marketplace?...when once they were both at the top of that business?

Now they're both schlepping poorly presented "so called" conservative punditry on MSNBC
Schmidt and Wallace were/are backstabbers. They were always Romney disciples.
They never back stabbed anyone. Sarah Palin is an idiot, and getting involved with her ruined their careers.

If Sarah Palin is so great...how come almost everyone who had anything to do with her nomination for VP can't find work, outside of liberal media?

It ain't just because McCain lost.

McCain's strategists, Romney's strategists, are all still in business for the GOP.

Ask yourself what's different about the dozen people involved in her failed campaign

They can't find work because they are RINO's just like that idiot who hired them. RINO's have a habit of losing elections.

Oh. That's easy. She didn't have the gun pointed at her head.

sO2y8Cl.gif

In other words, you don't have a fucking clue, but we already knew that.

Cheney and Obama should go hunting together. Chenney. Comes back 15 min later and says Obama was an asshole and shot himself.

Make up has a scent?

Yes she did. Stop obfuscating.

Oh good grief.

READ the frikken links.

Idiot.

Really, you're working way too hard at this and getting no where fast.
Post the friggin link you're referring to. I'm not hunting through this entire thread for some link that may not even exist.

Yes she did. Stop obfuscating.

You mean stop lying. Luddly is too stupid to obfuscate or to know how to do it.

Forum List

Back