Patriotic Sarah Palin Scores Big Time In Texas Killing Dangerous Feral Hog

Make up has a scent?

It probably does. And hogs have a highly developed sense of smell. I know hunters that bury soybeans & molasses a foot underground to draw them in.
Then let's stop guessing, shall we? Sara Palin among other things is an experienced hunter. You're not going to tell her something she doesn't already know.
An experienced hunter does not need a helicopter to hunt from...

She never did. Another Leftist myth. So Much For The 8216 Shoots Wolves From Helicopters 8217 Myth

She also never said she could see Russia from her house, just so you know.
You guys are denying everything, aren't ya? All the dumb things she did and said, it never happened according to you. But all of it happened. Ted Nugent hunts from helicopters too. The whole TP group are a bunch of dumb hick cowards.
Prove she hunted from a helicopter and said she can see Russia from her house, you ass.

It probably does. And hogs have a highly developed sense of smell. I know hunters that bury soybeans & molasses a foot underground to draw them in.
Then let's stop guessing, shall we? Sara Palin among other things is an experienced hunter. You're not going to tell her something she doesn't already know.
An experienced hunter does not need a helicopter to hunt from...

She never did. Another Leftist myth. So Much For The 8216 Shoots Wolves From Helicopters 8217 Myth

She also never said she could see Russia from her house, just so you know.
You guys are denying everything, aren't ya? All the dumb things she did and said, it never happened according to you. But all of it happened. Ted Nugent hunts from helicopters too. The whole TP group are a bunch of dumb hick cowards.
Prove she hunted from a helicopter and said she can see Russia from her house, you ass.
She was questioned about that in the famous Katie Couric interview. Sad thing about all her fuckups, they're recorded.

Last edited:
1. Alaska and Russia

Palin’s comments would later be relentlessly mocked by Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live, as “I can see Russia from my house!”

”You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign-policy experience. What did you mean by that?” asked Couric.

“[O]ur next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of,” said Palin, trying to explain how her state’s proximity to Russia adds to her foreign policy experience.

“As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state,” she added.

5 best Couric-Palin 2008 moments - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Oh, she said it alright, and so much more. Next time you need to be spoon fed on your talking points, don't come to me. Not here to teach you idiots about your own heros.

1. Alaska and Russia

Palin’s comments would later be relentlessly mocked by Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live, as “I can see Russia from my house!”

”You’ve cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as part of your foreign-policy experience. What did you mean by that?” asked Couric.

“[O]ur next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of,” said Palin, trying to explain how her state’s proximity to Russia adds to her foreign policy experience.

“As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state,” she added.

Oh, she said it alright, and so much more. Next time you need to be spoon fed on your talking points, don't come to me. Not here to teach you idiots about your own heros.

My favorite phrase from all that is still "rears his head". Still cracks me up. Any line Tina Fey delivered couldn't top that.

1. Alaska and Russia

My favorite phrase from all that is still "rears his head". Still cracks me up. Any line Tina Fey delivered couldn't top that.
She was a joke and they continue to try to deny she said any of that stuff. Crazy..

1. Alaska and Russia

Liar.......she never said you could see Russia from her house............never.

1. Alaska and Russia

Oh look, the troll is still here.. She did say it and much more.

1. Alaska and Russia

Wait... wait.... I did not see that....

Did I just see Steve McRacist, carrying fake quotes in his sigline for over six months and never acknowledging them, call 'bogus quote'? Tell me I'm hallucinating.

Thanks Steve. I was afraid I wasn't getting enough irony in my diet.

1. Alaska and Russia

Oh look, the troll is still here.. She did say it and much more.

No, actually, she didn't ... so much for being knowledgeable, huh?

Ok .. that's true ... what else do you need to know? Got anything else?

". In the middle of the Bering Strait are two small, sparsely populated islands: Big Diomede, which sits in Russian territory, and Little Diomede, which is part of the United States. At their closest, these two islands are a little less than two and a half miles apart, which means that, on a clear day, you can definitely see one from the other."

"You can also see Russia from other points in Alaska. According to a New York Times article written in the waning years of the Cold War (when the Alaska-Siberia border was known as the "Ice Curtain"), if you stand on high ground on the tip of St. Lawrence Island—a larger Alaskan island in the Bering Sea, southwest of the Diomedes—you can see the Russian mainland, about 37 miles away. The same article claims that you can see Russia from the Tin City Air Force facility at Cape Prince of Wales, which is the westernmost point of the mainland Americas.The station chief at Tin City confirms that, for roughly half the year, you can see Siberian mountain ranges from the highest part of the facility."

You cannot, however, see Russia from Sarah Palin's house ... contrary to Tina Fey's claim. So, once again, Sarah is smarter than most liberals ... apparently, including you.

No need to thank me ... I'm just here to educate. The nice thing ... you leftists are so uninformed that I don't even have to look stuff up.

Uh dood...

A comedian doing a spoof skit delivering a punch line isn't "making a claim"....

Uh dood...

A comedian doing a spoof skit delivering a punch line isn't "making a claim"....
uhhhh dood --- having a sympathetic media pass it off as news, and attribute the quote to Palin IS making a claim ...

By the way .... where did you see that I said it was 'making a claim' ... I was pointing to Fey's comment as an comment on the ignorance of the left, further hilarious because liberals (including some in this thread) claimed that Palin did, in fact, say it ... which, once again, is a commentary on the ignorance of the left.

Uh dood...

uhhhh dood --- having a sympathetic media pass it off as news, and attribute the quote to Palin IS making a claim ...

By the way .... where did you see that I said it was 'making a claim' ... I was pointing to Fey's comment as an comment on the ignorance of the left, further hilarious because liberals (including some in this thread) claimed that Palin did, in fact, say it ... which, once again, is a commentary on the ignorance of the left.

You cannot, however, see Russia from Sarah Palin's house ... contrary to Tina Fey's claim. So, once again, Sarah is smarter than most liberals ... apparently, including you.

Duh?

What you and Steve are attemptimg is oh she didn't say those exact words. Katie asked her what she meant when she said that and she still wasn't ready.
She was actually tryimg to claim foreign policy experience because she lives near Russia.

What you and Steve are attemptimg is oh she didn't say those exact words. Katie asked her what she meant when she said that and she still wasn't ready.
She was actually tryimg to claim foreign policy experience because she lives near Russia.

I wish one of them had asked here what she would do if Putin went to Washington without rearing his head.

--- which he wouldn't do over Alaska anyway; Moscow is in Europe. He'd be flying west, not east.

Uh dood...

Duh?

Did Tina not say it?

Uh dood...

Duh?

Did Tina not say it?

Go back to 333, start over.

Lather, rinse repeat.

Forum List

Back