Paul Joseph Watson being on spot about the Russian Ambassador's murder in Turkey

Thank you, Skye, for a great video. A very sad event though... I just want to add a few things about Western Media describes the events in Syria:

They want you to think there is one side to the story, one truth that Assad is randomly going from city to city and killing his own people for some crazy reasons with the help of Russia. They want you to think that the civilians, pouring out of Aleppo, are running from the genocide, committed by Syrian army. And those, who celebrate on the streets, are dancing on children’s graves. Al Qaeda and rebels are bravely and heroically defending civilians in East Aleppo. The question is: do you buy it? Cause millions of people do.

EVA BARTLETT destroys mainstream media lies.
Speaking about International Organizations on the ground, can you tell me which International Organizations have been working in East Aleppo? Then I’ll tell you: none. Western Media relies on Syrian Human Rights Observatory, which is in Great Britain and consists of only one person.

Check out this too:
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a Tool of Western Propaganda | New Eastern Outlook

Last edited:
what's your problem Maria? Marion

are you in your Dr Jekyll or are you in your Mr,Hyde personality

what is it

bringing up threads from 2016

what is your freaking problem?

you so and so? piece of so and so>?????????????????

what's your problem??????????????????

What's your problem Maria????????

come out of the closet maria

we won't hate you

Forum List

Back