Paul Manafort allegedly sharing polling with a Russian

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As if Trump's problems over his moronic government shutdown, "I want a wall or else"....and amateurish trade deals and tariffs with China and other countries......Let us NOT forget how effective Mueller has been behind the scene (although this latest possible scandal was a mistake from some of Manafort's trusty lawyers.)

The new Russia revelations are more consequential than Trump’s newsless immigration speech

Paul Manafort allegedly sharing polling with a Russian in 2016 raises a slew of new questions.

So what, Hillary paid the Russians $12m for the Steele Dossier. That is a real crime.
I'm not seeing anything illegal sharing data with a Ukrainian (not a Russian). What law was broken?

So what, Hillary paid the Russians $12m for the Steele Dossier. That is a real crime.
I'm not seeing anything illegal sharing data with a Ukrainian (not a Russian). What law was broken?

that's all you people got? Hillary? :abgg2q.jpg:

As if Trump's problems over his moronic government shutdown, "I want a wall or else"....and amateurish trade deals and tariffs with China and other countries......Let us NOT forget how effective Mueller has been behind the scene (although this latest possible scandal was a mistake from some of Manafort's trusty lawyers.)

The new Russia revelations are more consequential than Trump’s newsless immigration speech

Paul Manafort allegedly sharing polling with a Russian in 2016 raises a slew of new questions.
ain't no "allegation." Manafort admitted in a signed court filing that he did it. It's a fact. LOL

Picture attorney puking guts out in commode thinking "oh fuck me I fucked up." Believe me, it's an unpleasant experience. LOL

synthaholic already posted this. But we know you can't count or read. But what the hell, you got to up you post count.

• Banned

Oh, nothing.....nothing......just put your head right back up your ass......All is well....LOL

Allegedly??

LMAO

• Banned
that's all you people got? Hillary? :abgg2q.jpg:

Well, is "fairness" sometimes they bitch about Obama, Warren, Cortez, Nancy.....Trump cult members like their bitching to be spread according to Hannity's daily priorities...LOL

• Banned
But we know you can't count or read. But what the hell, you got to up you post count.

Are there monetary rewards when one ups a post count???

Gee, the things you learn from Trump ass kissers........LMAO

Republicans seem to be under orders to treat this momentous revelation with shrugs ('nothing abnormal about sharing campaign data with a foreign country' one Republican representative said on television awhile ago). No!! This is proof of an active, Trump linked conspiracy to defraud the American people of a fair election.

Republicans seem to be under orders to treat this momentous revelation with shrugs ('nothing abnormal about sharing campaign data with a foreign country' one Republican representative said on television awhile ago). No!! This is proof of an active, Trump linked conspiracy to defraud the American people of a fair election.

Here's an interesting article about why Manafort....Trump's campaign manager, let us remember........ was a Russian "whore".......

Trump changed views on Ukraine after hiring Manafort
Where once he demanded a tougher US response to Russian aggression, the GOP nominee [Trump] now says he can live with a Russian Crimea.

Trump changed views on Ukraine after hiring Manafort

atempting-to-give-a-damn1.gif

Actually, it was a Ukrainian.

For the chump who got all hyped up over the difference between a wall and a fence, you whiffed here bigtime.

Actually, he's a dual Russian-ukranian citizen who also likely a Russian spy. You should get your facts straight before attempting to correct others.

The head of the Trump campaign, colluding with a Russian spy....fascinating ...

Last edited:
Actually, he's a dual Russian-ukranian citizen who also likely a Russian spy. You should get your facts straight before attempting to correct others.

The head of the Trump campaign, colluding with a Russian spy....fascinating ...
View attachment 239219
Cute meme, son!

By the way, manafort's attorneys just admitted that the head of the Trump campaign was sharing insider campaign data with a Russian spy.

Forum List

Back