Paul Manafort allegedly sharing polling with a Russian

As if Trump's problems over his moronic government shutdown, "I want a wall or else"....and amateurish trade deals and tariffs with China and other countries......Let us NOT forget how effective Mueller has been behind the scene (although this latest possible scandal was a mistake from some of Manafort's trusty lawyers.)

The new Russia revelations are more consequential than Trump’s newsless immigration speech

Paul Manafort allegedly sharing polling with a Russian in 2016 raises a slew of new questions.
Actually, it was a Ukrainian.

For the chump who got all hyped up over the difference between a wall and a fence, you whiffed here bigtime.
Kilimnik is a Russian, not a Ukrainian. When he was born Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. When Ukraine left the USSR Kilimnik denounced any citizenship to Ukraine and became a citizen of Russia and joined the Russian Army.

Kilimnik is a Russian, not a Ukrainian. When he was born Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. When Ukraine left the USSR Kilimnik denounced any citizenship to Ukraine and became a citizen of Russia and joined the Russian Army.

Please be kind.....you're ruining OddBalls night........LMAO

So what, Hillary paid the Russians $12m for the Steele Dossier. That is a real crime.
I'm not seeing anything illegal sharing data with a Ukrainian (not a Russian). What law was broken?

that's all you people got? Hillary? :abgg2q.jpg:

Dossier, UraniumOne, illegal server, are more crimes than Mueller has on Trump at present.
Who knew polling data was top secret information?
Who said it was? Please pay attention.

If it's not classified, the government has no interest in the information since it belongs to the campaign.

Yeah, its not like Manafort had a "secret server" in his bathroom with classified data on it, or had a "Foundation" to collect pay-for-play donations, or paid the Russians $12m for a secret Dossier on Hillary. I'm not sure what Muelller has on Manafort?

Forum List

Back