Paul Ryan says he won't run

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
if there's a contested republican convention You know things are bad with repub party when even people not running are dropping out

if there's a contested republican convention You know things are bad with repub party when even people not running are dropping out
Word has it IF Hillary loses New York OR California she bails. And I think Sanders will take Cali.

Well, people keep trying to play "Mr. Clever Dick" and come up with some plot twist no one else has thought of. Doesn't leave much choice but to quash the nonsense rumors.

Well, people keep trying to play "Mr. Clever Dick" and come up with some plot twist no one else has thought of. Doesn't leave much choice but to quash the nonsense rumors.
only clever dick I know of is Cheney

*snore* Oh, I'm sorry, were you trying to say something?

snorting again How unbecoming

Dribbling like a moron again. How unbecoming.

at least not all over myself like you halfwit

paul ryan said he didn't want to be speaker of the house either.

but he did an ad that looked an awful lot like a presidential run

Paul Ryan said he wouldn't take the Speaker's job either.
randall ever step on a hornets nest? Throwing trump and/or cruz under the bus will be worse

Understood. The RNC is in a shambles. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised, after the dust settles, for Ryan to be the nominee. I don't trust the cigar smoking, fat assed, K street orgy going republicans any more than I trust those same jerk offs on YOUR side of the aisle.

randall ever step on a hornets nest? Throwing trump and/or cruz under the bus will be worse

Understood. The RNC is in a shambles. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised, after the dust settles, for Ryan to be the nominee. I don't trust the cigar smoking, fat assed, K street orgy going republicans any more than I trust those same jerk offs on YOUR side of the aisle.
then randall you're one of the very few honest right siders here,,,,,,,if that's what you are

then randall you're one of the very few honest right siders here,,,,,,,if that's what you are

Oh, I am. I just see "politics" for what they are now - bullshit. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". There isn't an inch of difference between parties. They are all crooks.

Oh, I am. I just see "politics" for what they are now - bullshit. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". There isn't an inch of difference between parties. They are all crooks.
to me yes crooks but mostly ah's who don't know the word compromise seems like 90% of the time they try to get re elected,,,and f the peoples business

to me yes crooks but mostly ah's who don't know the word compromise seems like 90% of the time they try to get re elected,,,and f the peoples business

Well let's take Bernie Sanders, if you will. Imagine that YOU have a wallet. And in that wallet, you have a $10 bill. Now imagine that Bernie Sanders takes YOUR wallet and replaces that $10 bill with a $1 bill. THAT Is the tax code that he wants to saddle us with.

90% tax rate. Just THINK about it.

There no more chance of Paul Ryan getting the nomination at the GOP convention than there was of you or me getting it. I don't know why anybody even brought it up in the first place.

Your struggling and flailing to come up with an insult just went from pathetic to boring. Give it up.

Your struggling and flailing to come up with an insult just went from pathetic to boring. Give it up.
I'm sure I can come up with some insults that would melt your delicate ears but being the gentleman I am I'll refrain from doing so,,,,,,,and you're really not worth the effort

Forum List

Back