Paul Ryan will no longer defend Donald Trump

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Paul Ryan will no longer defend Donald Trump - Full story
"House Speaker Paul Ryan dealt his own party's presidential nominee a withering blow Monday, telling fellow Republicans he will no longer defend Donald Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress."

Not even his own party supports Trump!

Paul Ryan will no longer defend Donald Trump - Full story
"House Speaker Paul Ryan dealt his own party's presidential nominee a withering blow Monday, telling fellow Republicans he will no longer defend Donald Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress."

Not even his own party supports Trump!

No one can defend Donald Trump. It's hysterical to watch them try.

“We all fall short of the glory of God,” Pence said during a campaign rally in Charlotte, North Carolina. “I believe in forgiveness.”

But he didn't have the balls to reverse his endorsement of Trump, so just like most Republicans, he's simply saying "I'm still endorsing Trump, but don't ask me questions about him"

• Banned
But he didn't have the balls to reverse his endorsement of Trump, so just like most Republicans, he's simply saying "I'm still endorsing Trump, but don't ask me questions about him"
yeah no balls

Ryan's trying to save a Republican House. Trump may give the Presidency, the Senate, and the House to the Dems. All the Dems have to do is ask their opponents, "Do you support Donald Trump"? Then, if the answer is yes, "Do you consider sexual assault a minor matter"? If the answer is no, "Then why are you a Republican"?

Ryan's trying to save a Republican House. Trump may give the Presidency, the Senate, and the House to the Dems. All the Dems have to do is ask their opponents, "Do you support Donald Trump"? Then, if the answer is yes, "Do you consider sexual assault a minor matter"? If the answer is no, "Then why are you a Republican"?
"Do you want 50,000,000 Muslims in America in the next 2 years?"
Then why are you a Democrat?

After election night the fingers are going to start pointing everywhere. Especially to politicians that endorsed Trump, I think they're political careers are DONE. Pense being one of them.

The ones that will come out of this crap hole will be the ones who REFUSED to endorse Trump.

FOX NEWS--it's possible they might not survive, along with any right wing talk show host that has promoted or defended Trump.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

For the life of me, I knew about these Howard Stern interviews before Trump ever jumped into this race--the Republican party didn't? Really?

50 million Muslims in the next 2 years? You DO realize that number would be impossible to achieve, because that would mean that 1 out of every 6 Americans would be Muslim in the next 2 years.

There are only 330 million Americans in the country today.

Where do you pull these figures from? Outta your ass?

No wonder they're crap.

50 million Muslims in the next 2 years? You DO realize that number would be impossible to achieve, because that would mean that 1 out of every 6 Americans would be Muslim in the next 2 years.

No wonder they're crap.

Just like Trump insulted Blacks?
Link?
Just like Trump insulted Asians?
Link?

We are going to be inundated with Muslims and you're gonna shit in your biker shorts.

No wonder they're crap.

Just like Trump insulted Blacks?
Link?
Just like Trump insulted Asians?
Link?

We are going to be inundated with Muslims and you're gonna shit in your biker shorts.

You don't need to provide a link. Simple math shows that your figures are bullshit.

No wonder they're crap.
50 million is a lot

Can anyone remember a time Ryan did defend Trump............the same Ryan who begged Trump to support and defend him.....what a girly man

They are all fighting to save Congress as well...
The Senate and the House are more important than the Presidency.

The President just makes suggestions.

The Senate and the House pass actual legislation.

At the moment the Senate is more vulnerable to the DEMs than is the House.

But it would be a tragedy of epic proportions if the GOP lost BOTH the Senate AND the House.

That is Paul Ryan's worst nightmare.

They are all fighting to save Congress as well...
The Senate and the House are more important than the Presidency.

The President just makes suggestions.

The Senate and the House pass actual legislation.

At the moment the Senate is more vulnerable to the DEMs than is the House.

But it would be a tragedy of epic proportions if the GOP lost BOTH the Senate AND the House.

That is Paul Ryan's worst nightmare.
Obviously you havent been paying attn last 8 yrs

Forum List

Back