Paul Whalen Was Captured and Imprisoned By Russia For Whatever He Did Under The Trump Administration

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The. TRUMP. Administration. Republicans didn't whisper a peep!!!

But now we're supposed to believe that they're so upset and outraged that he didn't get released w/or instead of Brittney Griner?!??

Why didn't Trump work to get him released, and if he was working on it, he failed, so why didn't you condemn him for it?

Last edited:
and Biden been in office how long, and Whalen Iis still locked up?

Blame Trump if you want, but he's not in office anymore

Biden is
It's the hypocrisy stupid!

ZpGTBvK.gif

But now we're supposed to believe that they're so upset and outraged that he didn't get released w/or instead of Brittney Griner?!??

Why didn't Trump work to get him released, and if he was working on it, he failed, so why didn't you condemn him for it?
The Russians got an asset back. We got a bitter malingerer who believed being African American entitled her to do what she wanted. Many are going to die now for this and if tabulating the trade, it is not worth it. Presidents can make bad decisions. Sometimes it's others who make it for them. But Joe has no conscience. Many despot leaders like Joe at least fight the fight with the underlings to gain power. Joe would give himself a medal for a splinter.

And what about Biden's hero LBJ, the first zionist fascist president... Biden being 3, W 2....

I recall the Mechantof Death was still locked up too…

the GOP wasn't going to trade the Merchant of Death for just him.
I just searched ALL the USMB threads which goes back like 20 years. You know how many threads were started about Whelan before Britney was captured? Not a single fucking one. None. Zero. Shit. No one in the Republican Party gives two shits for that guy. They just hate Britney. That’s it. There’s no more to it.

I just searched ALL the USMB threads which goes back like 20 years. You know how many threads were started about Whelan before Britney was captured? Not a single fucking one. None. Zero. Shit. No one in the Republican Party gives two shits for that guy. They just hate Britney. That’s it. There’s no more to it.
Did you also notice that the Merchant of Death was still locked up too?

The issue isn't her coming home, the issue is Xiden got buttfucked by Putin, and gave away such a dangerous person....he got played. Had we got all our people back that would be much different

Facts. They are so damned dishonest. All of them are. From top to bottom.

The issue isn't her coming home, the issue is Xiden got buttfucked by Putin, and gave away such a dangerous person....he got played. Had we got all our people back that would be much different
Sure. If we got back some guy who no one cares about on USMB then suddenly it’s a great trade. Where were you when this guy needed your support years ago under Trump?

ZpGTBvK.gif
Nice selfie, you got talent.

I don't care about either Whalen or Griner, but prison conditions would effect both equally. Whalen, having been there longer should have gotten consideration first, if that's one of the excuses for Griner. Neither one of those people is worth the trade, the only person in Russia worth that trade is Snowden. Biden is a coward and a pussy.

ZpGTBvK.gif
It’s ridiculous.

Russia didn’t want to trade Whalen. But Biden was able to get a trade for Griner. Now rightists are falling all over themselves blaming Biden. Trump was in office for two years while Whalen was imprisoned and nothing. Biden has been in office two years and wasn’t able get a deal and oh horrors!

But not a peep about Trump’s failure? Kind of goes to show that for tbe right it is nothing more than a partisan crap show.

Nice selfie, you got talent.

I don't care about either Whalen or Griner, but prison conditions would effect both equally. Whalen, having been there longer should have gotten consideration first, if that's one of the excuses for Griner. Neither one of those people is worth the trade, the only person in Russia worth that trade is Snowden. Biden is a coward and a pussy.
It isn’t a case of getting consideration first., it is a case of who Russia was willing to make a deal on. Russia didn’t want to trade for Whalen. Presumably Whalen is a higher value prisoner to them.

The guy has already served over half his sentence, it isn’t a life sentence, he was going to be released eventually anyway, might as well get a trade out of it while he still has value.

Imagine that…color me shocked!

Forum List

Back