Paul Whalen Was Captured and Imprisoned By Russia For Whatever He Did Under The Trump Administration

1670595890940.png

The. TRUMP. Administration. Republicans didn't whisper a peep!!!

But now we're supposed to believe that they're so upset and outraged that he didn't get released w/or instead of Brittney Griner?!??

Why didn't Trump work to get him released, and if he was working on it, he failed, so why didn't you condemn him for it?
LOL. Biden is covered in shit, no matter how much you hose him off.

Why not?

Because he's a WASP?

If he was a Black lesbian, would it have made a difference?
Bootlicker,

Why didn't Trump, even TRY to get him back?

Whelan was captured under his watch.

Bootlicker,

Why didn't Trump, even TRY to get him back?

Whelan was captured under his watch.

Don't know, don't care.

I do know that that Biden was in office for a year and did nothing about Whalen, before Griner made her trip to Russia.

She's home, Whalen isn't.

Why??

Don't know, don't care.

I do know that that Biden was in office for a year and did nothing about Whalen, before Griner made her trip to Russia.

She's home, Whalen isn't.

Why??
BecUse Putin wouldn’t give up Whelan.

Why did Trump not even try to get him back?

He was VERY concerned about someone named ASAP Rocky

BecUse Putin wouldn’t give up Whelan.

He was VERY concerned about someone named ASAP Rocky

What part of "don't know, don't care" do you not understand?

Did Biden try to get Whalen back before making a lousy deal for Griner?

Or do you think it was a good deal?

(please say yes, and, prove you're a moron)

The. TRUMP. Administration. Republicans didn't whisper a peep!!!

But now we're supposed to believe that they're so upset and outraged that he didn't get released w/or instead of Brittney Griner?!??

Why didn't Trump work to get him released, and if he was working on it, he failed, so why didn't you condemn him for it?
True....I think we all agree that we need to get him back too. But it looks like the Right would rather that NO ONE come back from Russia.

What part of "don't know, don't care" do you not understand?

Did Biden try to get Whalen back before making a lousy deal for Griner?

Or do you think it was a good deal?

(please say yes, and, prove you're a moron)
So you “don’t know and don’t care” as to why Trump never even attempted to get Whelan home… but you’re VERY concerned that Biden hasn’t been successful in spite of trying

Ohhh

So you “don’t know and don’t care” as to why Trump never even attempted to get Whelan home… but you’re VERY concerned that Biden hasn’t been successful in spite of trying

Ohhh
but you’re VERY concerned that Biden hasn’t been successful in spite of trying

making up shit again?

I want to know why Griner was a priority over Whalen.

I want to know why Biden gave up a major arms dealer to get back a minor drug dealer.

Did he learn that kind of dealing from Obama?

He wasn’t doing anything:
“Bolton said that despite Trump's professed concern for Whelan, he didn't take any action to free him during his time in the White House when he had the power to do so.”

Liar.
yeah, because Putin wanted the Merchant of Death, and Trump told him to pound sand. It's that simple. He wasn't going to do a one-one trade for a terrorist that has conspired to kill Americans....

hy didn't Trump work to get him released, and if he was working on it, he failed, so why didn't you condemn him for it?
Maybe President Trump wasn’t willing to deal a notorious arms dealer for him?

Forum List

Back