Paula Deen and Phil Robertson?

I don't know Paula personally, but it seems the major difference is the beard.

The nexus is that both are being punished because they have infracted political correctness.

Although not a hunter, outside of shoe stores, I don't like being told what to think or say, either.
Kind of think of myself as one of Pavlov's cats.....

Both redneck wackos were punished because they violated a morals clause in their contracts with their respective networks. It's called personal responsibility.

They made the decision to go against their contracts.

Alec Baldwin did the same thing and got fired.

But, if you're an ignernt redneck trying to pass as a Christian, well, THAT's different.

20 years ago? She made the decision when? Give me a break!

Paula Deen made a single comment, to her husband, in the privacy of their own home and that over 20 years ago. For that she was to be severely punished.

Obviously you hadn't been watching, because that's not what happened at all. Maybe you were just occupied with shooting pot smokers in the face.

Deen's contract was not renewed because at the time that employment discrimination case was coming up. The Food Network looked at it and decided it would be more a liability to renew her than to drop her with that suit going on. THEN a deposition she gave mentioned the comment from 20 years ago or whatever the time period was.

It's nice to take facts and write fiction out of them. But it's not honest.

KatzenLiar makes it up outta whole cloth.

And, Katzen, it was way more than "one comment".

Funny how the thought police had no problem with Obama's pastor:confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqrXVNfYUI]Jeremiah Wright: "God Damn America" - YouTube[/ame]

Paula Deen made a single comment, to her husband, in the privacy of their own home and that over 20 years ago. For that she was to be severely punished.

Obviously you hadn't been watching, because that's not what happened at all. Maybe you were just occupied with shooting pot smokers in the face.

Deen's contract was not renewed because at the time that employment discrimination case was coming up. The Food Network looked at it and decided it would be more a liability to renew hder than to drop her with that suit going on. THEN a deposition she gave mentioned the comment from 20 years ago or whatever the time period was.

I'm trying to tell you. It is not necessary to shoot pot smokers in the face. The back of the head will do just fine.

The gay mafia went to every store that sold Paula Deen products and badgered them into discontinuing carrying the line. Amazon was bludgeoned into not selling her cookbook even though it was the #1 bestselling cookbook. Those had nothing to do with Food Network.

Funny how the thought police had no problem with Obama's pastor:confused:

Jeremiah Wright: "God Damn America" - YouTube

?

What's your point? Jeremiah Wright doesn't have a TV show :dunno:

Libs didn't have any problem with it..if he were Bush's pastor they would have driven him into the ground with the "good" Rev

What the fuck business is it of any of us who goes to what church?

Should I care who your pastor is? Should I be checking up on you? What would it mean?

I have no idea what church Bush went to and I have no idea what church O'bama goes to. Who the fuck cares??

Weird post dood.

?

Libs didn't have any problem with it..if he were Bush's pastor they would have driven him into the ground with the "good" Rev

Should I care who your pastor is? Should I be checking up on you? What would it mean?

I have no idea what church Bush went to and I have no idea what church O'bama goes to. Who the fuck cares??

Weird post dood.
Like the NSA under Obama?

The President himself bragged of smoking dope and snorting coke. You think the Left gives a flying fuck?

So the President has a morals clause in his contract?

Didn’t Nigella admit to using cocaine and smoking marijuana?...Is this what the Food Network sees as acceptable behavior? Admitted drug use. Where is the executive outrage? Where is the condemnation of the popular chef?

That's my point, Mr. $165 million portfolio. Now shut the fuck up.

So the President has a morals clause in his contract?

Didn’t Nigella admit to using cocaine and smoking marijuana?...Is this what the Food Network sees as acceptable behavior? Admitted drug use. Where is the executive outrage? Where is the condemnation of the popular chef?

That's my point, Mr. $165 million portfolio. Now shut the fuck up.

Nigella has been a wannabe from the get go. And a mega stoner.

The racists coming out to play.

?

Weird post dood.
Would you care if Luis Farrakhan were his pastor? The Rev wright isn't far off. Liberals can say racists shit and no one seems to care
:confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro]Senator Robert Byrd Says White ******* - YouTube[/ame]

Weird post dood.

Like the NSA wasn't doing to same thing under Bush? I could really care less as long as it keeps the bad restrained.

Deen's contract was not renewed because at the time that employment discrimination case was coming up. The Food Network looked at it and decided it would be more a liability to renew her than to drop her with that suit going on. THEN a deposition she gave mentioned the comment from 20 years ago or whatever the time period was.

KatzenLiar makes it up outta whole cloth.

And, Katzen, it was way more than "one comment".

Provide a link for all those comments. No one would have known she made the comment if she hadn't admitted it in a deposition.

Oh yes. She also catered a plantation themed wedding where the servers (who were well paid) were black.

Weird post dood.

Like the NSA wasn't doing to same thing under Bush? I could really care less as long as it keeps the bad restrained.
Until you are labeled "the bad".

Weird post dood.
Would you care if Luis Farrakhan were his pastor? The Rev wright isn't far off. Liberals can say racists shit and no one seems to care

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro]Senator Robert Byrd Says White ******* - YouTube[/ame]

I don't care if ANYBODY is his pastor. Don't you get it?? It has no meaning.
What the fuck dood, what did Jeremiah Wright get elected to? What's your point? Do you have one?

Weird post dood.

What the fuck dood, what did Jeremiah Wright get elected to? What's your point? Do you have one?

Yeah fake liberal outrage....thought police only give a shit when conservative folks speak their mind

Until you are labeled "the bad".

I'm pro middle-class, so I'm bad. :lol:

According to the Michael Medved Radio Show, (12/18/2013) the middle 20% of earners- below the top 40% and above the bottom 40%-
earned 15% of the nation's income in 1947.
In 1979, the middle 20% earned 16% of said income.
But in 2013, the same statistical group earned........14%.

With a pattern like the above.....good thing you're there to look out for 'em.

Weird post dood.

Not to mention that, to my knowledge, Rev Wright said nothing that is not true. I watched the footage and never heard him say anything that was untrue.

You know what I am hearing here. Liberals are saying it is ok to fire someone over their personal points of view. they agree the firing of both dean and Robertson were justified because the made their personal opinions known. So I now understand that a corporations is justified for firing a heterosexual employee who attends a pro gay rally or an employee who posts an anti religious sentiment on facebook. pretty soon we'll be like north korea and executing people for these thoughts.

Forum List

Back