Paula Deen Won't Have Contract Renewed

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
She's apologized for using the "N" word. < My comment

Food Network to drop Paula Deen amid racial slur controversy

(Warning: contains graphic language in sixth paragraph)
By Alex Dobuzinskis
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Food Network said on Friday it will drop celebrity chef Paula Deen after the Southern food doyenne was sued for racial discrimination and admitted in a legal deposition to using a racial slur in the past.
"Food Network will not renew Paula Deen's contract when it expires at the end of this month," the network said in a statement.
The network's decision was announced within hours of Deen apologizing on video for "the wrong that I've done" and begging for forgiveness.
Deen, who has two popular shows on The Food Network featuring Southern cooking, appeared in at least two videos released after she failed to make a scheduled appearance on the NBC morning TV show "Today" on Friday to discuss the issue.
"I want to apologize to everybody for the wrong that I've done. I want to learn and grow from this," Deen said in one video posted on YouTube and other sites.
Deen, a white native of Georgia, was asked in a deposition released in transcript form this week if she had used the "N-word," and responded, "Yes, of course." The "N-word" is a euphemism for "******," an epithet for black people.
<More>

Last edited:
Republicans always apologize. Once they got caught. The only time I've ever seen a sincere Republican apology was to BP.

She is full of hokey. First she was hiding her disease while teaching others how to get it with her disgusting recipes she was highly paid for, and then she says she is sorry for using the N word...like, as if. She is a redneck con artist, in my opinion.

BUT....saying the N word means squat when black rap singers use it as well. However, she is still icky to me. Glad to see her go.

She's apologized for using the "N" word. < My comment

Food Network to drop Paula Deen amid racial slur controversy

(Warning: contains graphic language in sixth paragraph)
By Alex Dobuzinskis
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Food Network said on Friday it will drop celebrity chef Paula Deen after the Southern food doyenne was sued for racial discrimination and admitted in a legal deposition to using a racial slur in the past.
"Food Network will not renew Paula Deen's contract when it expires at the end of this month," the network said in a statement.
The network's decision was announced within hours of Deen apologizing on video for "the wrong that I've done" and begging for forgiveness.
Deen, who has two popular shows on The Food Network featuring Southern cooking, appeared in at least two videos released after she failed to make a scheduled appearance on the NBC morning TV show "Today" on Friday to discuss the issue.
"I want to apologize to everybody for the wrong that I've done. I want to learn and grow from this," Deen said in one video posted on YouTube and other sites.
Deen, a white native of Georgia, was asked in a deposition released in transcript form this week if she had used the "N-word," and responded, "Yes, of course." The "N-word" is a euphemism for "******," an epithet for black people.
<More>
}yawn{

nigga please

If every nigga that used the word nigga lost their jobs, a nigga wouldn't be able to keep a job.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA]A Nigga Moment - YouTube[/ame]

word, my nigga

Yes, she never got around to changing her registration to republican. I guarantee she votes a straight republican ticket. I have an older relative in the South who is the same.

pfft

so in other words, the cracka is a dem, and you NEED to lie about it.

go fuck yourself nigga bitch

Forum List

Back